• JFL
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope, aleksander, Lost_Soul and 6 others
she looks good

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
ı would

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger and deepfuckingvalue
Fuck Nahh. If this is MTB I’m doomed and will never see a stacy. I’ve seen this girl irl, and I swear this is the best looking girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, ZAATOP4, halloweed and 1 other person
Fuck Nahh. If this is MTB I’m doomed and will never see a stacy. I’ve seen this girl irl, and I swear this is the best looking girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on.
body carries her but facially mtb imo

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, watah, framemoggerr and 2 others
Why is she facially MTB? What are her failos?
shes at most HTB. but MTB for a girl means shes still good looking bear that in mind. she has suboptimal maxilla for a woman imo

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and MedMogger
Stacy in Mumbai

• Hmm...
mtb at best

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lost_Soul and MedMogger
that's the whole point. most people never see a stacy nor a chad in their whole life because they are that rare. If this is a stacy, there'd be a lot of stacies in the world. She is max mid-high mtb facially. But her body/ her SMV is definitely in the htb range.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lost_Soul, KaisenMaxxer, NZb6Air and 2 others
that's the whole point. most people never see a stacy nor a chad in their whole life because they are that rare. If this is a stacy, there'd be a lot of stacies in the world. She is max mid-high mtb facially. But her body/ her SMV is definitely in the htb range.
I know I’ve seen one Chad IRL. He was a 6ft 4 Saafiir lookalike.

But genuinely if this isn’t Stacy, I don’t think I’ve ever seen one or ever will see one. Kinda sad then.

he is for sure nigga you gotta be blind or a simp, this is one of the most average women i've seen
He is a good looking guy. But this girl is like one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my life.

@14vic why the “🤢” react. Are you homosexual or something?

Low HTB

She's the kind of girl who when she looks in the mirror and sees that she has no visible flaws, and from that point on she thinks she deserves a 6'5 blue eyes, even though she's 5'2..

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@14vic why the “🤢” react. Are you homosexual or something?
who are you
dont be tagging my name around like that
This is a REAL stacy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240811_155851_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811_155851_Gallery.jpg
    622.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lost_Soul, iblamesols, 0S4MA and 1 other person
who are you
This is a REAL stacy:
You got bad taste bro

Also you’re not some celeb or anyone important, about “don’t be tagging my name” 😂

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Low HTB

She's the kind of girl who when she looks in the mirror and sees that she has no visible flaws, and from that point on she thinks she deserves a 6'5 blue eyes, even though she's 5'2..
She’s HQNP

Also, can you not talk about her in a horrible way like that.
I don’t know her story too well. But I saw a post of hers on TikTok and she is currently training for a marathon for her Mother, who is battling Motor Neurone Disease. She seems like a really sweet girl.

who are you
This is a REAL stacy:
Holy shit. She looks good in this pic :ogre:

She’s probably got the best eye area I’ve ever seen on a girl
nigga what without eyelashes and makeup she would have the most average eye area imaginable

its coz u probably have feelings for her she is nowhere near stacy

Attachments

• image_2024-08-11_214804621.png
    image_2024-08-11_214804621.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
nigga what without eyelashes and makeup she would have the most average eye area imaginable
Nahh. I love her eyes. They’re so big and brown. Just looks so cute.

is she good as a person?
She’s a really sweet girl. Quite shy.

Tbh I’m used to girls approaching me, so I wouldn’t even know how to properly approach her - or if I’m supposed to even.

She’s a really sweet girl. Quite shy.

Tbh I’m used to girls approaching me, so I wouldn’t even know how to properly approach her - or if I’m supposed to even.
But fuarkk. I do like this girl. I’d feel so lucky if I could make her my wife one day.

But fuarkk. I do like this girl. I’d feel so lucky if I could make her my wife one day.
If she is a kind person, then she will do anything. so as not to hurt your self-esteem when you try to talk to her. Go ahead

Mtb with great body. But not a stacy jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Mull70
Mtb with makeup without ltb

• +1
Reactions: Mull70
If she is a kind person, then she will do anything. so as not to hurt your self-esteem when you try to talk to her. Go ahead
I don’t care about the self esteem part.

Tbh I’ve had enough women from 2021 - 2023.
I’m not interested in getting my body count higher now. I’m only tryna get myself a wife now tbh.

But a LTR is new territory for me. I’m used to short term flings.

Would girls care about my past?

Attachments

• IMG_3051.jpeg
    IMG_3051.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: xevuxia