Stacy??

Swear???

This is actually the best looking girl I’ve seen in real life…

Are majority of girls like sub 5 or something??
Yeah, maybe you live in a shithole but she probably is a high MTB or low HTB with makeup, probably you like her a lot bc of her body

Swear???

This is actually the best looking girl I’ve seen in real life…

Are majority of girls like sub 5 or something??
It isnt confirmed or very talked about but men are usually better looking than women the thing is that women have a way better SMV, for example a HTB probably has the same SMV as a chad

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
Yeah, maybe you live in a shithole but she probably is a high MTB or low HTB with makeup, probably you like her a lot bc of her body
Yh. I guess it’s all down to location too. But I think she’s facially really cute. And yh ofc it helps she has a good body ofc.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
It isnt confirmed or very talked about but men are usually better looking than women the thing is that women have a way better SMV, for example a HTB probably has the same SMV as a chad
Yh I agree with this. In nature, female of the species is usually the less attractive one, and the male is the attractive one (who gets selected by the female).

But never tell people this in real life, coz they will call you gay 😂

• +1
Yh. I guess it’s all down to location too. But I think she’s facially really cute. And yh ofc it helps she has a good body ofc.
Dont take bp really serious, if you find someone really attractive she necessarily doesnt have to be a HTB+, I actually find a lot of MTB’s way more attractive than a lot of stacylites that I personally know

• +1
Yh I agree with this. In nature, female of the species is usually the less attractive one, and the male is the attractive one (who gets selected by the female).

But never tell people this in real life, coz they will call you gay 😂
Ik bro but its the truth, male is just better looking. Women doesnt like their looksmatch and never will

• +1
Dont take bp really serious, if you find someone really attractive she necessarily doesnt have to be a HTB+, I actually find a lot of MTB’s way more attractive than a lot of stacylites that I personally know
Yh same tbh. I find the girl I posted really cute facially. And I prefer her to girls like Madison Beer, Adriana Lima, Brooke Shields.

I was just curious to know if I’d seen an actual Stacy irl.

• +1
Ik bro but its the truth, male is just better looking. Women doesnt like their looksmatch and never will
Yh. Explains why I’ve never had a HTB or a stacylite approach me. It’s usually just been LTBs and MTBs.

• +1
Yh same tbh. I find the girl I posted really cute facially. And I prefer her to girls like Madison Beer, Adriana Lima, Brooke Shields.

I was just curious to know if I’d seen an actual Stacy irl.
not even close to stacy tbh but she still looks really cute

Yh. Explains why I’ve never had a HTB or a stacylite approach me. It’s usually just been LTBs and MTBs.
Its that and just imagine how much ego a HTB has that MTB’s think they deserve a htn or a chadlite so a HTB or Stacylite think they deserve a chad or a true adam and they never see something like that so they will never approach anything under that

that's HTB at best

this is an example of a stacy:

Really?

Well I’ve seen girls who look like this irl occasionally too. But I found the one I posted better looking.
yeah thing is unlike men girls are they're really limited on how attractive they can get compared to men,
that's why agencys look for uncanny looking female models instead of the traditional hot or pretty
example:

So basically

Chad >> HTN
But
HTB >> Stacy

For sex appeal??
no what i said is that females are pretty much just ugly creatures in general that look the same and that's the reason model agencys pick the weird looking ones lmao just look at this image

no what i said is that females are pretty much just ugly creatures in general that look the same and that's the reason model agencys pick the weird looking ones lmao just look at this image View attachment 3093248
Ohh okay. Yh I get you now. And I agree.

I’m always questioning why we made makeup a thing. It’s supposed to be the men that are the attractive ones and women are the selectors who choose. Making women more attractive doesn’t benefit men at all, only benefits women.

shes okay, body carries shes a high tier becky

Stacy lite facially maybe htb but she thick as lord
Is that a good thing (being thick as lord)?

Also btw when I saw her irl, she is slim thick, not thick.

Is that a good thing (being thick as lord)?

Also btw when I saw her irl, she is slim thick, not thick.
Fuck it even better but uh don’t be a creep and post her on the internet try talking to her , idc if ur “ltn” might as well try

Fuck it even better but uh don’t be a creep and post her on the internet try talking to her , idc if ur “ltn” might as well try
I can’t try getting with her now. I only saw her when on holiday. But I just thought she was hella good looking.

But I’m not LTN.

I can’t try getting with her now. I only saw her when on holiday. But I just thought she was hella good looking.

But I’m not LTN.
Damn bruh that sucks she hella bad too how’d you find her ??