Stacyfish experiment

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
I tried doing a Tinder experiment with a Stacy. I swiped right only on males who are 5+. So far, I have been swiping for two days and I only got 15 matches. Most matches haven't messaged me first. And when I ask for their height, they ask for my weight. So they are not as desperate as I thought they were. It's either I am being even pickier than foids or getting Chad is not as easy as we thought it was.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt, Deleted member 2426 and 6 others
dam i could use a nice grilled stacyfish right now but i dont feel like cooking furk :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
And most men look like dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I tried doing a Tinder experiment with a Stacy. I swiped right only on males who are 5+. So far, I have been swiping for two days and I only got 15 matches. Most matches haven't messaged me first. And when I ask for their height, they ask for my weight. So they are not as desperate as I thought they were. It's either I am being even pickier than foids or getting Chad is not as easy as we thought it was.
just lol i tought that 5+ PSL are very common in tinder if you gave in the old lean pic 5.5 PSL.

so are the guys blackpilled enough to not jump directly in messaging and all needy/cucky stuffs ?

My beckyfish was much more successful than that. Haven't touched the account in a month and I still get about two super likes a week, also, whenever I actually go on it to swipe just for fun I immediately match with 2 thirds of all men I swipe, and those were just the instant ones. Throughout the day on the day that I swipe I keep getting more and more matches JFL she aint even that pretty
I think its because men think they actually have a chance with her

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 3043
Whenever a guy asks you for your weight, you should report him for abuse to see if the soyboy mods will get them banned. I bet they will ban them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, DidntRead, SikKunt and 6 others
Whenever a guy asks you for your weight, you should report him for abuse to see if the soyboy mods will get them banned. I bet they will ban them.
shitty century tbh

when I ask for their height, they ask for my weight
giphy.gif

theyre fighting back for the incels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 1560 and 11 others
Used a Beckyfish once and most of my matches were thirsty as hell. But yeah none of them were true chads.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and turkproducer
Men are not all cucks like I thought they were
I meant what about the stacyfishing made you conclude this? I believe this is the case for only men psl 5+ because they have plenty of options.

HOLY PHUCKK LIFEFUELLL THREAD

almost too good to believe though

where are the stacey pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I’m glad tinder experiments are mainstream now.

Even red pill coaches like AMS and Darius M have done them.

you probably swiped on other chadfishing incels

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 616
My beckyfish was much more successful than that. Haven't touched the account in a month and I still get about two super likes a week, also, whenever I actually go on it to swipe just for fun I immediately match with 2 thirds of all men I swipe, and those were just the instant ones. Throughout the day on the day that I swipe I keep getting more and more matches JFL she aint even that pretty
I think its because men think they actually have a chance with her
its more likely that all the men just swipe right on everything, a better measure would be to see how often they message you first

its more likely that all the men just swipe right on everything, a better measure would be to see how often they message you first
Oh I got messaged a lot dude, they wouldn’t leave me alone the first week

Oh I got messaged a lot dude, they wouldn’t leave me alone the first week
Yes but it was by ugly men. As I said before, attention from ugly men is worthless to women