stacylite waitress makes for a weird dynamic

uksucks

uksucks

Diamond
I sometimes go to a restaurant with my father, fairly expensive, all paid by him (I am a NEET stemcel graduate).

And sometimes there's a solid HTB/stacylite waitress there.

It got me thinking. She is poor AF, probably studies then wagecucks for hours before seeing Chad, whilst I do whatever I want (except sex), unlimited free time, eat something nice served by her, but I have 0 social status and SMV in comparison to her.

Such a strange dynamic, she probably wish she had a parent that gave her money at least so she didn't have to wagecuck a dead end job.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, EverythingMattersCel, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Yeah but lets be real here. Most people, or at least me, would rather be top 10% in looks and have sex daily but be homeless than be rich and lonely.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and uksucks
Yeah but lets be real here. Most people, or at least me, would rather be top 10% in looks and have sex daily but be homeless than be rich and lonely.
100% but definitely still a case of grass is greener on the other side. I doubt they even appreciate their looks and sex, it's so normal to them.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Lonenely sigma
100% but definitely still a case of grass is greener on the other side. I doubt they even appreciate their looks and sex, it's so normal to them.
Thats true, but when your ego is through the roof because everybody worships you, you have higher chances to be motivated and thus make it in life financially. They usually don't stay broke forever either. Thats the brutal part - their potential is higher, even if they start on the streets, and an ugly sub5 starts in a mansion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, isis_Bleach and uksucks
Thats true, but when your ego is through the roof because everybody worships you, you have higher chances to be motivated and thus make it in life financially. They usually don't stay broke forever either. Thats the brutal part - their potential is higher, even if they start on the streets, and an ugly sub5 starts in a mansion.
Motivated day to day for sure. My day to day motivation is low because of my situation. Brutal.

But still far easier if they found a rich man to marry. Shouldn't be hard at all when they're that GL in the UK

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, isis_Bleach and Lonenely sigma
Motivated day to day for sure. My day to day motivation is low because of my situation. Brutal.

But still far easier if they found a rich man to marry. Shouldn't be hard at all when they're that GL in the UK
Oh I meant it for attractive males. But yeah most females will just marry a rich oofie-doofie to milk for his resources

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and uksucks
she prollyvworksconly part time and then just chills wirh her dozens of friends and fuckbuddies after. watervtho. shes also a much worse person than u and lies cheats steals etc but god gave hwr the better life

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, uksucks and Lonenely sigma
she prollyvworksconly part time and then just chills wirh her dozens of friends and fuckbuddies after. watervtho. shes also a much worse person than u and lies cheats steals etc but god gave hwr the better life
Did you have a stroke?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back