Stacy's Are Roasting Gooks On Twitter Over Coronavirus

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
If you're a ricecel and want suifuel check out twitter. All the stacy's are on Twitter roasting the "disgusting Chinese" for ruining their summer plans. Wait until stacy's are forced to quarantine ricecels will be spat on the streets when this is all over.

Summer plans is code for getting fucked by chad in a different country.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 5656, chadpreetcel123 and 11 others
Hope all these roasties catch coronavirus and die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BonesAndHarmony, Introvertednarc and 16 others
If you check out who liked the most racist tweets targetting the Chinese its mainly hot white JB's.

I can only imagine what they're saying in their private group chats

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Ruby, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
If you check out who liked the most racist tweets targetting the Chinese its mainly hot white JB's.

FUUUUCK WHY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
Tbh I feel bad for gooks.
Their entire race got fucked by the mistakes of few idiots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Slayerino, turkproducer and 2 others
Why the fuck is everyone freaking out about this shit, its only old ppl and gooks who are affected badly from it otherwise its just like getting a flu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AbandonShip

White JBs are racist as fuck rn. They don’t associate with chinks or gooks anymore.
Why the fuck is everyone freaking out about this shit, its only old ppl and gooks who are affected badly from it otherwise its just like getting a flu
Gigacope. Over 5x more deadly than the flu. Spreads easily. Potentially damages organs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Introvertednarc, BigBiceps and 7 others
How was any of this racist?

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 685
Bats are basically rodents with wings. It's pretty safe to say that you're a disgusting weirdo if you eat them

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Oh no no no no Chads are now bullying gooks making it socially acceptable to do so.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm 100% sure that their summer plans are just fucking as many chads as possible.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, diggbicc, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
I'm 100% sure that their summer plans are just fucking as many chads as possible.
yep. Those are their plans every year but this time around they’ll use the corona virus quarantine as an excuse to rack up a body count of 70+ throughout the summer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
yep. Those are their plans every year but this time around they’ll use the corona virus quarantine as an excuse to rack up a body count of 70+ throughout the summer

:eek::eek:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
OVER FOR GOOKS IN 2020!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3043 and Blackout.xl
brutal suicide fuel

White JB on snapchat just posted a meme about bat soup. Chinks are literally going to be associated with bat soup for eternity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ching chong ping pong chang wang

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
low iq detected
brutal suicide fuel

White JB on snapchat just posted a meme about bat soup. Chinks are literally going to be associated with bat soup for eternity
i wish i was chad

It’s orders of magnitude worse than the flu. The outbreak has been going for over 2 months and you’re still this ignorant, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 3043
White JBs are racist as fuck rn. They don’t associate with chinks or gooks anymore.

Gigacope. Over 5x more deadly than the flu. Spreads easily. Potentially damages organs

+ if you survive for 6 months at least you'll be a literal vegetable
It’s orders of magnitude worse than the flu. The outbreak has been going for over 2 months and you’re still this ignorant, jfl
chad can't have it all. mirin his autism

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Moggy
it won’t last forever. things will return to normal soon enough

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 3043
tfw you think it's about bat soup while these ppl.eat worse stuffs on a daily basis.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 3043
it won’t last forever. things will return to normal soon enough
tbh a whole reconstruction as after ww2 could be possible. just imagine. no more internet, hypergamy and shit

tbh a whole reconstruction as after ww2 could be possible. just imagine. no more internet, hypergamy and shit
why would that happen?

• +1
fooken gooks
i mean it's obviously not bat soup. these ugly roastie on the Twitt that only want live a hedonistic life don't know shit as usual.

• +1
i mean it's obviously not bat soup. these ugly roastie on the Twitt that only want live a hedonistic life don't know shit as usual.
gooks are disgusting for eating that shit but these women are disgusting for the shit they have done with 500 chads lol

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 3043
if the Factory and job get all closed for a long Time, the economy collapse and that the Harvard prédiction are true ( 70/100 of World population will have it and it has a mortality of 50/100 based upon only finished cases)

true. i'll never be chad. so gook 19 is a chad
Link me this harvard study Plz

I need to invest in some things idk what tho

• +1
  • Woah
Link me this harvard study Plz

I need to invest in some things idk what tho
Wait a couple months and invest in oil futures, airplane stocks, transportation stocks, FAANG, military stocks, the normal shit really. I'd also look into investing in companies that are reorienting their supply chains outside of China and producing goods domestically. Globalism has likely peaked and will be on a steady decline until the next major calamity and we'll snap back to our senses.

• Woah
OP is a dirty ethnic with an inferiority complex so he wants whites to feel bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps, Krezo, Moggy and 1 other person
Wait a couple months and invest in oil futures, airplane stocks, transportation stocks, FAANG, the normal shit really. I'd also look into investing in companies that are reorienting their supply chains outside of China and producing goods domestically. Globalism has likely peaked and will be on a steady decline until the next major calamity and we'll snap back to our senses.
What is an oil future i am low iq turkroach Lol
OP is a dirty ethnic with an inferiority complex so he wants whites to feel bad
it seems like gooks vs curries on this site atm i’m ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
me > you

no cope for that
Next time maybe show up something actually racist instead of just a few common sensed people that realize eating bat soup is disgusting

Next time maybe show up something actually racist instead of just a few common sensed people that realize eating bat soup is disgusting
This is twitter not stormfront, outright racism is removed please use your peanut brain. The Dan Bilzerian tweet and this is the closest you can get.

Keep barking for me.

he mog you
I don't give a fuck
This is twitter not stormfront, outright racism is removed please use your peanut brain. The Dan Bilzerian tweet and this is the closest you can get.

Keep barking for me.

Lmao youre just a silly curry that gets pissed when any white stands up for his race you shitskin 😂

He didn't say racist shit at all so keep crying snowflake 😂😂😂

• +1
And young ppl are fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I don't give a fuck

Lmao youre just a silly curry that gets pissed when any white stands up for his race you shitskin 😂

He didn't say racist shit at all so keep crying snowflake 😂😂😂
lol why deny people being racist to china about this. ur coping

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 3526
lol why deny people being racist to china about this. ur coping
Oh so you're ethnic too? That just ruins every convo I ever had with you but you were a piece of shit to me either way.

None of the tweets he posted are racist whatsoever and they're just using common sense. No other race would be inhumane enough to consider eating bats and dogs

I love the Chinese for closing schools, man.

Oh so you're ethnic too? That just ruins every convo I ever had with you but you were a piece of shit to me either way.

None of the tweets he posted are racist whatsoever and they're just using common sense. No other race would be inhumane enough to consider eating bats and dogs
piece of shit? i thought i apologised to you in like 3 seperate threads over that one joke i made about your girlfriend - i thought we were friends before that, remember that thread where you apologised to me and i said its cool and i knew you werent normally like that?

yeah im black, but pointing to my ethnicity doesnt mean anything to me because its not as if i was talking about you calling people shitskins, just about you deciding to ignore the racism - calling asians "some dirty motherfuckers" isn't the same as defending your race lol
both of what u said is shitty anyway and personal attacks for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 3526