Stacy's Are Roasting Gooks On Twitter Over Coronavirus

Anyone who is talking COVID-19 lightly is stupid

Wait until bodies start dropping like this in America and hospitals start turning people away. Shit will hit the fan.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3526
Wait until bodies start dropping like this in America and hospitals start turning people away. Shit will hit the fan.
be prepared, man.

They’re not even wrong.

And yeah it affects my ascension plans / slaying plans too. So fuck that bat eater.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3043
Tbh I feel bad for gooks.
Their entire race got fucked by the mistakes of few idiots.
U fuckking curry I actually believe that eating bat soup caused it retard
It's a bioweapiosn

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggy, turkproducer and AbandonShip
i mean that every survivor will suffer from very hard headhache, hallucination and very high fatigue for at least 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
i mean that every survivor will suffer from very hard headhache, hallucination and very high fatigue for at least 6 months
really? i didnt know that lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Last edited:
  • +1
Can you point me to any thing that would lead me to believe lots of young ppl have died?
look up the statistics. yes more old people are dying from it, but there are at least 100 person below 50 yo that have died too only in Europe.
this added to the fact that there won't be any cure anytime soon, means that most of us will have it, and then the mortality rate is pretty high even if it's more dangerous for older people ( if you only count "ended cases " it's a 50/100 mortality rate and this doesn't take into account the hundred of thousand of people that can't even be accepted to hospitals you just have to see some videos about how hospitals accept you or not based on which absurd criteria.)
+ there are thousands cases of mutation of it so it's still not over for those who have survived let alone the necessary 6 months of suffering post survival.

so if it continues, it will be seriously similar than the spanish flu of 1918s
and this is not taking into account how much people are uncivilized now. i Indeed fear more people behaviour rather than the virus itself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Is this guy ethnically Italian?
yes

Can you point me to any thing that would lead me to believe lots of young ppl have died?
There is a video on twitter about "COVID-19 myths" and in that they confirmed that young people have also died due to the virus.

look up the statistics. yes more old people are dying from it, but there are at least 100 person below 50 yo that have died too only in Europe.
this added to the fact that there won't be any cure anytime soon, means that most of us will have it, and then the mortality rate is pretty high even if it's more dangerous for older people ( if you only count "ended cases " it's a 50/100 mortality rate and this doesn't take into account the hundred of thousand of people that can't even be accepted to hospitals you just have to see some videos about how hospitals accept you or not based on which absurd criteria.)
+ there are thousands cases of mutation of it so it's still not over for those who have survived let alone the necessary 6 months of suffering post survival.

so if it continues, it will be seriously similar than the spanish grippa.
and this is not taking into account how much people are uncivilized now. i Indeed fear more people behaviour rather than the virus itself.
So far stats show that the mortality rate (outside China) is the same as the normal flu. But ur right, there might be worse late stages of the disease but so far asian males have a certain gene that effects them the worse.

Also no point in going to a hospital since they cant do shit for u anyway

We'll see I guess

• So Sad
yes

There is a video on twitter about "COVID-19 myths" and in that they confirmed that young people have also died due to the virus.
i don't if he is but he speaks fluently italian i Can understand him

me > you

no cope for that
You:
72d3dc04

Why the fuck is everyone freaking out about this shit, its only old ppl and gooks who are affected badly from it otherwise its just like getting a flu
It potentially causes lasting damage to your lungs, some people have reported having trouble breathing while walking fast AFTER recovering from the virus.

• +1
It potentially causes lasting damage to your lungs, some people have reported having trouble breathing while walking fast AFTER recovering from the virus.
I appreciate the info. Obv too early to tell if its permanent, but certainly worth noting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBiceps
So far stats show that the mortality rate (outside China) is the same as the normal flu. But ur right, there might be worse late stages of the disease but so far asian males have a certain gene that effects them the worse.

Also no point in going to a hospital since they cant do shit for u anyway

We'll see I guess
the mortality rate is completely different actually.
at first in december they said iy was less than 2/100.
then in january, 3/100.
then now it's more or less 15/100 that will either die or be doomed forever.
but in fact, the only rational way to calculate it is by taking all ended case and divide it by the death cases.you have your survival rate.

and from décember to now, it was Always around 50/100. while normal flu kills like 0,1/100 of those infected at best.

and yeah it's a bit useless to go to hospital but :
- if you live with others ppl, it's a way somehow to not infect them if they don't have it already.
- and since it's all about your immune system, beeing able to be reanimated or put in an artifical breathing Can help.
but there are only 15k adaptee covid's bed in ALL HOSPITALS COMBINED in both Italia and France so tbh it never began
anyway it's the only case in History where survivalist basement dwellers incels living alone without human contact have it the best jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3526
I want breed gook female

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
it usually last at least 6 months yup. but usually it gives also very intense fatigue

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBiceps
This is from 4 days ago, from the CDC. Tell me whats so alarming about it

Yhhghgj

• +1
This is from 4 days ago, from the CDC. Tell me whats so alarming about it

View attachment 310486
how is it calculated ?
and contrary to the normal flu, this virus can only affect most people if not all.
when 70/100 of human population will have it and not only 3rd World countries, see the results.

If you're a ricecel and want suifuel check out twitter. All the stacy's are on Twitter roasting the "disgusting Chinese" for ruining their summer plans. Wait until stacy's are forced to quarantine ricecels will be spat on the streets when this is all over.

Summer plans is code for getting fucked by chad in a different country.

why tf do roasties and JBs think the world revolves around them and their own damn pleasure
nobody gives a fuck about muh summer plans you absolute retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043
just did it, if 70/100 of World pop have it - most probable case in studies.
and not cure find yet, if the rate is even 0,2/100 - the lowest in your graph- 100millions will die
why tf do roasties and JBs think the world revolves around them and their own damn pleasure
nobody gives a fuck about muh summer plans you absolute retards
ded srs

just did it, if 70/100 of World pop have it - most probable case in studies.
and not cure find yet, if the rate is even 0,2/100 - the lowest in your graph- 100millions will die

ded srs

Ok mostly subhumans with shitty genes or immune systems. Good for the gene pool to cull these ppl off the planet

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043
who cares about what degenerate females think?

boo fuckin hoo Stacy can't travel to a foreign country to suck some dicks

Ok mostly subhumans with shitty genes or immune systems. Good for the gene pool to cull these ppl off the planet
i mean somewhat true, the World is too much populated sadly but still hard to swallow we have people we love and want them to survive. but at the end of the day if it's our Destiny it is what it is

I hope every whore that uses Twitter dies from corona

no shit retards i predicted this

one subhuman pan faced dog torturing inbred subhuman micropenis yellow degen chink gook caused a global pandemic and for world companies to lose trillions in value, he stopped society

during spring transition to summer too

combine that w hong kong protests, dirty chinese tourists, etc

chinese are the most subhuman and hated race for minimum 20 years

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and SmileyZZZ
Cases not deaths zzzzz
I wouldn't want to be in an ICU with a ventilation machine thanks, as well as potentially becoming infertile with a 20% reduced lung capacity for life.