Stacys at gym harassed me by putting their ass right in front of my face

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
I was in the weights area doing bent over flys like this
01FFB671 FFAF 456C 8B2D DAD7EA605B77

As I’m in the middle of my set, a stacy and HTB came and stood right in front of me, both wearing a sports bra and tight gym shorts that give them a camel toe. Like they were directly in front of me and within an arm’s distance. The stacy had a huge ass and it was bouncing around in front of my face as she’s moving. I started getting hard in the middle of my set and had to stop and move to a machine away from them. How is it okay for women to do this when I just want to work out? Clown world

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Merćer, Deleted member 21620 and 11 others
I advise you to commit suicide faggot, preferably hara-kiri

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, chaddyboi66, Sny and 8 others
How am I a faggot? I got hard from it. I don’t want to be sexually harassed like a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and ChristianChad
How am I a faggot? I got hard from it. I don’t want to be sexually harassed like a cuck
why didn't you pull her pants off and eat her ass in the middle of the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 22285, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
View attachment 1884529
As I’m in the middle of my set, a stacy and HTB came and stood right in front of me, both wearing a sports bra and tight gym shorts that give them a camel toe. Like they were directly in front of me and within an arm’s distance. The stacy had a huge ass and it was bouncing around in front of my face as she’s moving. I started getting hard in the middle of my set and had to stop and move to a machine away from them. How is it okay for women do this when I just want to work out? Clown world
You weren't supposed to look at their ass Creep even if It's Just in front of you

• WTF
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism
gj lad those sluts must have been into you

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
U were probably invisible to them they didnt even see y

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, TUSSELEIF and LimaDummy
I'll kill to be you nigga

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy
gj lad those sluts must have been into you
U were probably invisible to them they didnt even see y
Yeah I think I was invisible tbh. One of them was backing into me as if she didn’t even know I was there. I had to step back in the middle of my set to avoid her ass hitting my face

You can visit gym at unpopular hours, like early morning, to avoid this (if you want).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
This thread motivated me more to go to the gym commando to show off my 7.5" bp erect dick

But I have to make sure any male adults I know personally don't go there so it isn't awkward

And gym girls don't look at anyone who isn't jacked so I'd have to be jacked first

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
This thread motivated me more to go to the gym commando to show off my 7.5" bp erect dick

But I have to make sure any male adults I know personally don't go there so it isn't awkward

And gym girls don't look at anyone who isn't jacked so I'd have to be jacked first
Get jacked then wear grey sweatpants so your dick bulges out (pause)

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Growth Plate
Get jacked then wear grey sweatpants so your dick bulges out (pause)
Jacked darkskin shredded dreadhead with deep voice, long pfl, vertically narrow eyes, hollow cheeks, god tier torso : leg proportions and 7.5 inch dick slayer, wearing lifts to average height

what type of foids would this attract in the gym? what reaction would I get from jealous dicklet oldcels? are they gonna ban me but keep the foids that wear basically bikinis to the gym allowed?

Jacked darkskin shredded dreadhead with deep voice, long pfl, vertically narrow eyes, hollow cheeks, god tier torso : leg proportions and 7.5 inch dick slayer, wearing lifts to average height

what type of foids would this attract in the gym? what reaction would I get from jealous dicklet oldcels? are they gonna ban me but keep the foids that wear basically bikinis to the gym allowed?
thoughts? @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Tales from New Delhi fish market

View attachment 1884529
As I’m in the middle of my set, a stacy and HTB came and stood right in front of me, both wearing a sports bra and tight gym shorts that give them a camel toe. Like they were directly in front of me and within an arm’s distance. The stacy had a huge ass and it was bouncing around in front of my face as she’s moving. I started getting hard in the middle of my set and had to stop and move to a machine away from them. How is it okay for women to do this when I just want to work out? Clown world
just rips their pussies with your teeth

Tell them to move. Just say as an excuse that you need to watch your form in the mirror.

You can visit gym at unpopular hours, like early morning, to avoid this (if you want).
I would but I struggle to wake up early
What is a ‘god tier torso : leg proportion’ jfl? It just needs to be average
Your dick wouldn’t be noticeable in joggers unless they were really tight like biker shorts

What is a ‘god tier torso : leg proportion’ jfl? It just needs to be average
I have extremely short torso and extremely long legs
everyone who seen me said I look 6'2" - 6'5"

Your presence was either too irellevant for them to notice you were there, Or they were trying their hardest to get your attention

Your presence was either too irellevant for them to notice you were there, Or they were trying their hardest to get your attention
depends on what OP looks like.

maybe you should’ve walked up to them and asked for their # instead of running away

I am sorry you had to experience this

View attachment 1884529
Lucky. My gym is a sausage fest. and the 2 gym girls that work out there almost everyday except on the weekends are butterfaced beckies