Stance on abortion

Abortion

• Total voters
ah, that's the exact same response I usually give someone ngl. What about capital punishment?
I've actually considered abortion at length. I can't say the same about capital punishment.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I've actually considered abortion at length. I can't say the same about capital punishment.
I've always felt capital punishment is an emotional issue no one will truly understand until they're in that position themselves. It's far easier being 100% for or against when you're not dealing with another person's life in your hands.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 656
niggas who support it don’t think fetuses/zygotes are people and niggas who are against it think they are. that’s the main disagreement
so saying “of course murdering babies should be illegal” isn’t doing anything because leftist fags don’t think fetuses are people with rights
same goes for faggots on the left saying “you don’t want wymen to have rights” because to conservatards you’re saying women should have the right to murder people

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and GenericChad1444
They call that verstehen. It's true for just about everything.
It's pretty crazy to me how such a big decision has so much debate around it, only for the answer to vary on one's suffering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
In my opinion, it is better to abort an unwanted child than to have it born into a family that does not want to care for it.

I was 'raised' by a single mother. I will forever be damaged by not having a father in my life. My low IQ mother (not meant as an insult, she is really on the dumb side, behaves like a child, does not understand complex facts) was not a good mother either. So I kind of have been emotionally neglected. It took quite some time for me to understand that not all families are as shitty as mine. Having made this experience myself I think a child is better of being aborted than being born into a dysfunctional shell of a family like mine, which equals sentencing it to life long depression and insecurities.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It's pretty crazy to me how such a big decision has so much debate around it, only for the answer to vary on one's suffering
To be honest if, as is the case in the UK, you're only going to make a Pizza Hut attempt at rehabilitation, you might as well just line the convicts up and shoot them.

I would rather be a NEET with my dick in my hand than be a wagecuck slave for some old hag and kids. Which is what is going to happen eventually because your wife is going to get old.
What fucking age are you little boy? Have you even worked a job in your life? lmao. Wagecuck slavery is way worse than being incel. Why do you want to be with someone who is only having sex with you because she is completely dependent on you like a dog?

Same here tbh.

I see so many of my school peers on facebook trapped with some ugly fat mess and a few kids. I see the deep pain in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Same here tbh.

I see so many of my school peers on facebook trapped with some ugly fat mess and a few kids. I see the deep pain in their eyes.
How do you know the kids are accidental

I don't give a fuck

JFL @ thinking about things you can't control

On the one hand, I support killing babies, but on the other hand, I cannot support women's rights.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and InjectE
Kill the mother save the fetus

legal but I don’t like abortion

Evil. Should be punishable by death to the mother and the abortionist.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and MammothActuary
Being anti-abortion is sorta low-IQ. Some people are just too sensitive to give it a sane thought (I mean those who are in power, especially if they aren't simply following Allah's decrees). Sometimes not giving a birth to a new human is the better option.

Ethics aside, I haven't ever heard of any considerably bad way a widely accepted abortion practise would affect society. People in developed countries usually don't get pregnant by accident, and this type of country is a standard more or less. I doubt humanity would take a blow if poor africacels stopped replicating with such a speed.

Anyway, depends on how developed the fetus is 'coz even I understand why ripping bodyparts of a lil' fella is considered inhumane. Abortions using pills should be legal everywhere no doubt as long as a country is not religious.

Also can't make a chad if you're a poor drug-addicted cunt.