Standardizing BOTB criteria

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

RETIRED
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Posts
22,553
Reputation
49,799
Up until now BOTB threads have been added on a rather arbitrary basis so I want to standardize and objective the procedure somewhat. So at the very least people know what they have to aim for.
Any suggestions as to what should be necessary for a thread to be considered BOTB?

There's also the fact that there are duplicate threads in the BOTB currently. So I want to get rid of the worse ones and leave the best.

Link some threads you think should or shouldn't be in the BOTB and explain why.
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I liked your old profile picture more.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Community vetting procedure for BOTB threads
 
RDT 20230120 1328162538771653086965850
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, datboijj and Xangsane

Similar threads

erlion
Replies
6
Views
54
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
LXR
Replies
1
Views
33
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
V3xo
Replies
1
Views
39
Sceptical
Sceptical
thekey
Replies
17
Views
68
thekey
thekey
ICR
Replies
10
Views
83
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top