Star Wars is extremely black pilled if you think about it.

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
Whether you can become a space ninja wizard monk or not are entirely decided on your midichlorian genes. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, LancasteR and 7 others
Whether you can become a space ninja wizard monk or not are entirely decided on your midichlorian genes. :lul:
If Star Wars or Warhammer were real I’d have the force or be a psyker I already make lightbulbs go off when I walk past them and occasionally cause electrical Malfunctions when I walk by.

I was born too early to be able to utilise these abilities to mogg normies

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
IMG 20240513 142710

If Star Wars or Warhammer were real I’d have the force or be a psyker I already make lightbulbs go off when I walk past them and occasionally cause electrical Malfunctions when I walk by.

I was born too early to be able to utilise these abilities to mogg normies
Are you one of those pyrokinetic people? Makes sense honestly.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Weren't the storm troopers clones of Chad? Why was manlet Mark Hamil able to deceive them in the Death Star? This is a serious plot hole. Not even plot armor could save a manlet from his lack of height.

• Hmm...
Weren't the storm troopers clones of Chad? Why was manlet Mark Hamil able to deceive them in the Death Star? This is a serious plot hole. Not even plot armor could save a manlet from his lack of height.
I think the lore explanation is that their quality is degenerated. They are pretty bad shooters too. Meanwhile the Chad 's son still mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Are you one of those pyrokinetic people? Makes sense honestly.
Yeah kind of but I can’t control it :forcedsmile:

Like around some lights they go off and technology starts malfunctioning. Esp when I’m anxious

• +1
Yeah kind of but I can’t control it :forcedsmile:

Like around some lights they go off and technology starts malfunctioning. Esp when I’m anxious
Same thing happened to me too 2-3 times. So I believe it. It was when I was extremely agitated.

And you're a raging bull all the time so it all checks out.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Same thing happened to me too 2-3 times. So I believe it. It was when I was extremely agitated.

And you're a raging bull all the time so it all checks out.
I’m no longer as mad and tbh I noticed it doesn’t happen as much. But yeah it occasionally happens still but when I tell ppl they think I’m cappin

• +1
It`s over Anakin I have the high ground

• JFL
I used to have a huge crush on that jewish girl in the first & second movie

• Hmm...
I literally just fucking said, the first and second movie.

Haaaaaahahahahahhaa
You fucker. Some people call Episode IV & V as 1 and 2 and some Episode I & II. Maybe some bitchass zoomer calls the sequel ones that too. Dafuq do I know?

WWE is the most blackpilled thing, at least used to be 20 years ago

You fuckin wanker. She's not in the 1st and 2nd movie! She's in the 4th and 5th movie you cocksucking ass blowing faggit!

You fuckin wanker. She's not in the 1st and 2nd movie! She's in the 4th and 5th movie you cocksucking ass blowing faggit!
She is in the 1st and 2nd movie, she falls in love with anakin in the second one do your research

• JFL