💎Starboymaxxing⭐ (Get ready for 2023) - The end of all prettyboy, masc, maesthetic copers

D

Deleted member 22354

ㅤ
First of all, some here might be wondering what a "starboy" even is, here are a few tiktoks for you (jfl if you are not tiktokmaxxing):

I see a lot of threads lately about "prettyboy" vs "masc" and so on, but this debate is just an artifact of the past. The time of masc chads and baggy clothes wearing prettyboys is over. The time of the 💎STARBOY-ERA⭐ is upon us and it will last. It also clearly reflects the dating market trend. Previously, the top 20% had a chance, from now on it is only the top 5%, so only rich HTN+ (95percentile).*

So, how to become a STARBOY?

• be gl, at least HTN (95 percentile)
  • lean mascular
  • average height or taller
  • rich
  • main character vibe
  • well dressed, expensive brands
  • low inhib and NT
  • well groomed
  • great hair
  • perfect skin

This is all you need and you will dominate in 2023. You'll get every women you want, here's a sneak peek at the women you'll attract:

All this can be yours. You have a choice, do you adapt or do you keep coping with bullshit like prettyboy vs masc. Make 2023 the best year of your life! I believe in you!!!

Enjoy Winter boyos.

Dont forget to get a lean mascular physique, start now!

btw: reload page if a tiktok isnt working​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Azr616, JovenCansao, Deleted member 25938 and 18 others
To get some narcy superficial "golden" bitch.

No thank you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 24770, Pikabro and 22 others
Over i don't got money for that

@aBetterMii

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
So a rich prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16357 and 20 others
Just be born rich Chad theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Azr616, zharupodrugu, Pikabro and 22 others
So a rich prettyboy
Fucking brutal. Knew it would fucking go from 20% of men to 5%, but this fast? Holy shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, LightSkinNoob, Niklaus Mikaelson and 7 others
Fucking brutal. Knew it would fucking go from 20% of men to 5%, but this fast? Holy shit.
It’s overrrrrr bro and the Jew mods will never private the forum sooner or later looksmaxxing will go mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Pikabro, futuregigamogger and 5 others
It’s overrrrrr bro and the Jew mods will never private the forum sooner or later looksmaxxing will go mainstream
5% to 1% soon.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, rand anon, AscendingHero and 5 others
another very loud fart from this forum. virgins who don't get laid making up archetypes and doing tinder experiments while chad gets laid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gus17, Ryldoo IS COPING, zharupodrugu and 8 others
5% to 1% soon.
I was at a big private party yesterday where everyone was about 18-22 years old, you will be shocked how many of those "normies" are looksmaxxed and from rich homes, it surprised myself. Very many knew (at least that I talked to) about squinting, jutting, mewing. All lean muscular. A few have even admitted surgery like rhino or fillers. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, litaz, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
I was at a big private party yesterday where everyone was about 18-22 years old, you will be shocked how many of those "normies" are looksmaxxed and from rich homes, it surprised myself. Very many knew (at least that I talked to) about squinting, jutting, mewing. All lean muscular. A few have even admitted surgery like rhino or fillers. :lul:
Image 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, Deleted member 16275, Pikabro and 4 others
Just be rich and high status bro

• +1
Reactions: Sny
What the fuck just be a rich prettyboy theory. Dogshit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, zharupodrugu, johncruz12345 and 8 others
American psycho card

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zipzam, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
With the economy getting fucked ALL women will flock to rich chads
Rich incels will have a chance. Money will rule over all in the dating market once again.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
just be bruce wayne irl bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, blite, not insane and 6 others
i been told i look like one of this dudes bc im white, long and look kinda rich, the thing is that im a poor asf student lol i need to move to europe and moneymax

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 22354
i been told i look like one of this dudes bc im white, long and look kinda rich, the thing is that im a poor asf student lol i need to move to europe and moneymax
where do you livw now

it lifemogs tho

• +1
Rich incels will have a chance. Money will rule over all in the dating market once again.
You are right, our economy is on the verge of collapse, women will need financial security in these hard times but will not give up the benefits of a gl chad, this vacuum will be filled by starboys imo

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
First of all, some here might be wondering what a "starboy" even is, here are a few tiktoks for you (jfl if you are not tiktokmaxxing):

I see a lot of threads lately about "prettyboy" vs "masc" and so on, but this debate is just an artifact of the past. The time of masc chads and baggy clothes wearing prettyboys is over. The time of the 💎STARBOY-ERA⭐ is upon us and it will last. It also clearly reflects the dating market trend. Previously, the top 20% had a chance, from now on it is only the top 5%, so only rich HTN+ (95percentile).*

• lean mascular
  • rich
  • main character vibe
  • low inhib and NT
  • well groomed
  • great hair
  • perfect skin

This is all you need and you will dominate in 2023. You'll get every women you want, here's a sneak peek at the women you'll attract:

All this can be yours. You have a choice, do you adapt or do you keep coping with bullshit like prettyboy vs masc. Make 2023 the best year of your life! I believe in you!!!

Enjoy Winter boyos.

Good accelerate

• +1
You are right, our economy is on the verge of collapse, women will need financial security in these hard times but will not give up the benefits of a gl chad, this vacuum will be filled by starboys imo
82731E0A 7A3B 4341 8A6D 556A5370496D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, CrazyFitLover and nandor

• lean mascular
  • rich
  • main character vibe
  • low inhib and NT
  • well groomed
  • great hair
  • perfect skin

Enjoy Winter boyos.

TL;DR -> BE A HIGH CLASS RICH CHAD

• Love it
argentina, its like a shittier italy
i wanna abruptly move to buenos aires, thats so fucking dark triad like telling friends and family by im going to buenos aires to escape (((them)))

• +1
Reactions: nandor
i wanna abruptly move to buenos aires, thats so fucking dark triad like telling friends and family by im going to buenos aires to escape (((them)))
imo people in the forum are really sleeping in moving to buenos aires, european looking place full of white people, cheap asf (if you have dollars and euros), not so blackpilled to pull women (easier to pull girls than in the us), and you will get american/european foreigner boost
you can have a high class life easily for 2k-4k euros/dollars a month, and im talking really high class

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and EverythingMattersCel
imo people in the forum are really sleeping in moving to buenos aires, european looking place full of white people, cheap asf (if you have dollars and euros), not so blackpilled to pull women (easier to pull girls than in the us), and you will get american/european foreigner boost
you can have a high class life easily for 2k-4k euros/dollars a month, and im talking really high class
it sounds dark triad to move to buenos aires cos its some third world slum crime filled shithole, now i unironically will visit , do you think my pheno will fit in? do i pass as an argintinean?
20221115 193019

it sounds dark triad to move to buenos aires cos its some third world slum crime filled shithole, now i unironically will visit , do you think my pheno will fit in? do i pass as an argintinean? View attachment 1960612
honestly you dont look like the average argentinean but we have people from all ethnicities so not bad, whats your ethnicity?

half algerian
honestly you dont look like the average argentinean but we have people from all ethnicities so not bad, whats your ethnicity?
half lithuanian

What the fuck just be a rich prettyboy theory. Dogshit thread
Facts lol OP tried to make it all fancy with the colors and vid links and shit dumbass nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Pikabro and Deleted member 22354
This forum is unironically making me suicidal.
How can I compare to these kinds of people?! Should I even try when these kinds of people are around? I'd like to think I'm a cool-headed man, but this post has angered me greatly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zipzam, Pikabro and 3 others
This forum is unironically making me suicidal.
How can I compare to these kinds of people?! Should I even try when these kinds of people are around? I'd like to think I'm a cool-headed man, but this post has angered me greatly.
Nope. It's game over now.

• JFL
This forum is retarded
  • lean mascular
  • rich
  • main character vibe
  • low inhib and NT
  • well groomed
  • great hair
  • perfect skin
Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zipzam, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
What’s truly brutal is this thread was made during easier times. It’s 2023 now so the standards are somehow even higher. 1% or death. Forget just be rich nt htn, you have be rich NT final fantasy character or you’ll be trucel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 25377 and copemaxxeer
Just be born as Arvid Gustavsson theory. Wow.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Hopefully this becomes a really, fucking tired of hearing normies IRL copping with parties, disgusting

• JFL

Lifefuel, just be gandy theory

Should be botb.

• lean mascular
  • rich
  • main character vibe
  • low inhib and NT
  • well groomed
  • great hair
  • perfect skin

Enjoy Winter boyos.

Just spam tiktoks of high LMS prettyboys and create a water verbose thread on it theory

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Deleted member 22354
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, |Daddy_Zygos| and Pikabro
It’s so over man.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back