staring probably isn't an IOI

nathan

nathan

living life
women stare at dozens of guys a day. "oh she held eye contact with me for 4 seconds bro" that doesn't mean shit if she was attracted to you then she would say something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DOHC, normie_joe, FaceandBBC and 5 others
JPEG image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, NoLongerHuman, RealNinja and 6 others
Theyre admiring my subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, shitskinism, Adelholzener and 3 others
Women only give IOI's to ethnics because they are only interested in ethnics in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, DOHC, RealNinja and 3 others
Yeah obviously. An actual ioi is a girl calling u hot on the spot

• +1
Reactions: DOHC, normie_joe, 0proteindiet and 1 other person
Some ltb mcdonalds cashier followed me on ig the other day, got my name from the receipt or something is this ioi:lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, RealNinja and nathan
Yeah obviously. An actual ioi is a girl calling u hot on the spot
that's happened to me recently (it was a group of 3 white beckies) and it didn't result in anything. only legit ioi is if she spreads her legs out for you.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I hate the extremes of .org, if a foid holds eye contact with you for 4 seconds, that means she is intentionally showing interest.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and DOHC
women stare at dozens of guys a day. "oh she held eye contact with me for 4 seconds bro" that doesn't mean shit if she was attracted to you then she would say something.
yeah that's happened to me a lot of times since i started college this year. lots of stares and lots of foids smirking/trying not to get caught etc. but it is indeed all cope bhai. tbh i don't believe in IOI if a foid likes you even slightly she will approach you and do anything she can to fuck you, even if you are just a stranger in the hallway/class/public.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and AlbinoMaxxer
yeah that's happened to me a lot of times since i started college this year. lots of stares and lots of foids smirking/trying not to get caught etc. but it is indeed all cope bhai. tbh i don't believe in IOI if a foid likes you even slightly she will approach you and do anything she can to fuck you, even if you are just a stranger in the hallway/class/public.
Just so wrong in so many ways, u have to make a move, you autist, i learned this recently

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan