START OF A MUST READ ADVENTURE - GOOKOLOGIST GOES TO SLUMS OF CHINA. HERES THE KINDS OF CHINKS I HOPE TO MEET

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Currently in the slums of the Budapest airport

GIGAEXCTITED! Im going to stay in Shenzhen but first im going to Chongqing and ill visit Hong Kong too.

Now, what sorts of chinks do i expect to come across?

1. Chink stacy and chang
6681abf75a26787829cc803f6226a621

1347fc40f527dcb8f33fae4a65fecc43

2. Random jewmaxxed HTNs and HTBs. Heard theres a lot of them in airports
48d844a78463f5e6a90552303c2181fb

3. Random bussinesmen, but i already saw them and im not even in the plane:ogre:
20240417 101306

Unfortuneately, all subhumans and a mtn. Theyre speaking cantonese so theyre unfortuneately SEA southern chinese

4. Random group of chinks or maybe even gook or jap tourists i can talk to
Da44829b703099d63e237ea2380f8854

AND MANY MANY MORE...

This will be a series so tell me if u want to be added to the tag list.

You can expect to see MANY MANY CREEPSHOTS and normal pictures too. I will also put random comments about the stuff i experience obviously

Tagging aspiring gookologists and bhais: @Gengar @Insomniacs @shabby890 @BoredPrince @hopecel @Clown Show @ReadBooksEveryday @ascension @aotfan456 @wishIwasSalludon @Xangsane @Squirtle @murdah @HeightPilledum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23, butterworld, kebab and 10 others
I hope you don’t get COVID or some kind of new 2024 disease that will send the world into another lockdown. Good luck & have fun.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, AlexBrown84, hopecel and 3 others
Screenshot 2024 04 17 at 093013
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Zonar, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
1945E52EA703BE028FF19F0EA9DFAB27

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, AlexBrown84, Ark and 5 others
ur meeting creatures like this btw
@shabby890 a 12 hrs flight in coach is going to be brutal brace yourself

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, AlexBrown84, hopecel and 1 other person
Everyone you'll see and meet in Chyna will fit your definition of a southern monkey; I just wonder if you'll be dumb enough to stick to the illusive NEA mogger cope in the face of all this ugliness

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and aspiringexcel
Everyone you'll see and meet in Chyna will fit your definition of a southern monkey; I just wonder if you'll be dumb enough to stick to the illusive NEA mogger cope in the face of all this ugliness
hes going to shenzhen and hongkong jfl the defintion of SEA monkey land

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
A lika, i onda se mene usudi nazvati larper a doslovno svaki mjesec putuješ iz jedne u drugu državu

money GIF

@hopecel @Clown Show ovo je on dok mi ovdje trošimo dane jfl

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
You can expect to see MANY MANY CREEPSHOTS and normal pictures too. I will also put random comments about the stuff i experience obviously
CAN'T WAIT TBH

Btw mirin jewmaxxing bhai you mog us all
Yeah but she still has way more options than all of us COMBINED

Over for moids in the 21st century tbh
A lika, i onda se mene usudi nazvati larper a doslovno svaki mjesec putuješ iz jedne u drugu državu

money GIF

Neka ga nek uživa al bhai je jewmaxxed volcel ngl

Da imam makar 1/5 njegovog social life-a ne bih znao šta je depresija a ovako trunem u zatvorenom po čitav dan

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BoredPrince
add me to tag list

finally some good content here

• +1
Add me to tag list

• +1
hes going to shenzhen and hongkong jfl the defintion of SEA monkey land
this is why i’m gonna live in kunming so i can 100% mog the locals and not just 70% in the north

• JFL
Reactions: seethe

• JFL

View attachment 2864178
GIGAEXCTITED! Im going to stay in Shenzhen but first im going to Chongqing and ill visit Hong Kong too.

1. Chink stacy and chang
View attachment 2864181

View attachment 2864183
View attachment 2864184
3. Random bussinesmen, but i already saw them and im not even in the plane:ogre:
View attachment 2864187
Unfortuneately, all subhumans and a mtn. Theyre speaking cantonese so theyre unfortuneately SEA southern chinese

View attachment 2864188

AND MANY MANY MORE...

Tagging aspiring gookologists and bhais: @Gengar @Insomniacs @shabby890 @BoredPrince @hopecel @Clown Show @ReadBooksEveryday @ascension @aotfan456 @wishIwasSalludon @Xangsane @Squirtle @murdah @HeightPilledum
add please

also SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1

money GIF

CAN'T WAIT TBH

Btw mirin jewmaxxing bhai you mog us all

Yeah but she still has way more options than all of us COMBINED

Over for moids in the 21st century tbh

Neka ga nek uživa al bhai je jewmaxxed volcel ngl

Da imam makar 1/5 njegovog social life-a ne bih znao šta je depresija a ovako trunem u zatvorenom po čitav dan

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
JFL ne uzbucujte se upravo me neka kurvetina zaustavila nije nitko od nas mogo otic na let ukljucujuci i par mađarcela pa sad moramo blejat na aerodromu DO PETKA kad ce nam dat validne vize:lul:
add me to tag list

finally some good content here
Noted
Add me to tag list
Ok bhai
add please

also SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
View attachment 2864851
Ure already on the list dalit

BTW TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD THATS EXCTITED ABOUT THE CHINK ADVENTURE: MY TICKET GOT CANCELLED BECAUSE OF VISA COMPLICATIONS SO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY WITH OTHER VISACELS OM THE AIRPORT:lul::lul::lul:
20240417 103809

Was legit standing here for 3 hours now they gave us some weird rooms but at least i packed all of my looksmaxxing products

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince, Xangsane and 1 other person
JFL ne uzbucujte se upravo me neka kurvetina zaustavila nije nitko od nas mogo otic na let ukljucujuci i par mađarcela pa sad moramo blejat na aerodromu DO PETKA kad ce nam dat validne vize:lul:

Noted

Ok bhai

BTW TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD THATS EXCTITED ABOUT THE CHINK ADVENTURE: MY TICKET GOT CANCELLED BECAUSE OF VISA COMPLICATIONS SO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY WITH OTHER VISACELS OM THE AIRPORT:lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 2864877
Was legit standing here for 3 hours now they gave us some weird rooms but at least i packed all of my looksmaxxing products
Is this Turkish airport ?

• JFL
Is this Turkish airport ?
No its in Hungary

Were not even supposed to need a visa for china because were in the EU but for some reason i can be visa free in Shenzhen and Hong Kong but need a visa for Chongqing (where my layover was supposed to be)

I just hope everything will be ok

• +1
Reactions: gigell
No its in Hungary

Were not even supposed to need a visa for china because were in the EU but for some reason i can be visa free in Shenzhen and Hong Kong but need a visa for Chongqing (where my layover was supposed to be)

Oh ok

• +1

Noted

Ok bhai

View attachment 2864877
Wait shit they didn’t let you use a TWOV?

• So Sad
No its in Hungary

What was your flight route?
EU to Chongqing to shenzhen to Hong Kong?
I think you can only have one stopover with the twov and exit from the same China airport

Fucking ground staff

• +1

View attachment 2864178

1. Chink stacy and chang
View attachment 2864181

View attachment 2864183
View attachment 2864184
View attachment 2864187

View attachment 2864188

AND MANY MANY MORE...

Were you in a Chinese or European airline?
A Chinese airline would have increased the chances of you getting on

• +1

View attachment 2864178

1. Chink stacy and chang
View attachment 2864181

View attachment 2864183
View attachment 2864184
View attachment 2864187

View attachment 2864188

AND MANY MANY MORE...

View attachment 2864178

1. Chink stacy and chang
View attachment 2864181

View attachment 2864183
View attachment 2864184
View attachment 2864187

View attachment 2864188

AND MANY MANY MORE...

Add me pls

• Love it
No its in Hungary

Air China?

• +1

View attachment 2864178

1. Chink stacy and chang
View attachment 2864181

View attachment 2864183
View attachment 2864184
View attachment 2864187

View attachment 2864188

AND MANY MANY MORE...

i always wanted to see this place

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and gooner23
Looking forward to the vlog *about the slums of chadstralia*

• JFL