Start working out ! No cap nice physique gets you so much attention

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
No cap the attention I get daily is just crazy jfl if you don’t wear tanktop if you have a good physique
I was at work and took my hoodie off because it was warm all the bitches started to giggle and smiling after they saw me without hoodie one asked if I’m steroids jokingly people started asking my name and asking me questions
After that it was outside I’m doing my stuff pushups and dips got a crazy pump had EarPods in I saw in my peripheral vision this girl staring all the time while fixing her hair and shit
Pump was insane
later in the day I enter the train 2 girls behind me can’t stop lookin at the shoulders and biceps
Yes I’m aware I get a cosmetical effect from trt which normal people don’t have it looks brutal

i put on 5 kg of lean muscle mass and my frame exploded from trt
It made skin darker a bit which looks tanned

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: metagross, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
i have a great frame for gymcelling but im too focused on my deformed skull. FUCK :feelswhy:
damn i want that feeling tbh

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
i have a great frame for gymcelling but im too focused on my deformed skull. FUCK :feelswhy:
Bro start working out it should be stable
Trust me it will ascend you also focus on the others stuff of course
Theeth skin etc

• Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Are you really admin?

Yes he is. He could ban you right now and has access to your email and ip address
Wow must be nice to have that much power. Hopefully he uses it for good and not for evil.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Wow must be nice to have that much power. Hopefully he uses it for good and not for evil.
He uses it for evil. One time he sent a letter to my parents about my actions on this site.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
He uses it for evil. One time he sent a letter to my parents about my actions on this site.

No surgery for skull too. What skull shape is it you have? Short skull or long skull?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back