Started being "Alpha"

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Recently i've started being "Alpha" with women. If I think they are hot, i'll legit just tell them, you're hot as fuck. If they think i'm hot too they will usually say it back and then we both know where we stand. After I know they think i'm hot i'll get even more aggressive and say sexual stuff like, "I want to rail you right now" "I want to bend you over" shit like that. Before I was blackpilled I would try to be a nice guy, be the perfect guy for them, ask them about intrests and hobbies and try to relate. Fuck man I wasted so much time and probably lost alot of slays being a beta like that. So much easier to just tell them off the start you find them sexually attractive, if they don't find you attractive back then just leave.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Turanid_Bull, Patient A, ThreadMatters and 17 others
Based. If I see a girl eye fucking me im just gonna go up to her and say “wassup bitch what’s your name? Oh Ight. That’s cute let’s fuck”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Alt Number 3, OCDMaxxing and 6 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
artworks-000136480665-sxouua-t500x500.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 649, Deleted member 1212 and 21 others
Based. If I see a girl eye fucking me im just gonna go up to her and say “wassup bitch what’s your name? Oh Ight. That’s cute let’s fuck”
Mirin bro, that'd be funny as fuck ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 3583 and Chadelite
so what is the success rate, did it work ?

• +1
Has worked so far but only tried on girls that I can tell are into me
yeah that makes sense, I feel like that's what foids are expecting guys to act like after they give their "signs"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yeah that makes sense, I feel like that's what foids are expecting guys to act like after they give their "signs"
I've been picking up on signals alot more now that i've been blackpilled tbh. When a foid will try to talk to me and ask me questions about myself. I consider that an ioi

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and Pillarman
Alpha is born not created

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, DidntRead, Square Jaw and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Patient A and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 5701
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit 😳 😳 😳

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeremyMeeks, wagbox, GetThatBread and 1 other person
I've been picking up on signals alot more now that i've been blackpilled tbh. When a foid will try to talk to me and ask me questions about myself. I consider that an ioi
Woah this might be something here
Yo I’m tryna PM you on a possible IOI, try to open your messages so I can message

Last edited:
  • +1
@Amnesia thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
cope if u know their name when u fuk u might develop feelings like a simp

cope if u know their name when u fuk u might develop feelings like a simp

Only simps worry that they'll catch feelings

It's not even a possibility for me

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2012 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just don't waste you time on whores that you're not even gonna fuck theorem

• +1
Just don't waste you time on whores that you're not even gonna fuck theorem
Legit. If it's all about looks, you should be able to just tell them you think they are hot, if they think the same then good. If not then leave and dont waste time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
THE only way you can only ever impress someone is with your looks

Its over if you cant

Muh muh clothes muh intelligence muh my bench is 205kg muh muh my dad owns mcdonalds muh muh im redcel on looksmax.me muh muh

• +1
Reactions: baruch and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
THE only way you can only ever impress someone is with your looks

Its over if you cant

Muh muh clothes muh intelligence muh my bench is 205kg muh muh my dad owns mcdonalds muh muh im redcel on looksmax.me muh muh
If you’re ugly but NT you can get away with it if you over compensate with clothes. That’s what all the supreme Gucci hype beast faggots do. They know their looks is disgusting but they spend thousands on a jacket to impress a sub 4 female

• +1
Reactions: buflek and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If you’re ugly but NT you can get away with it if you over compensate with clothes. That’s what all the supreme Gucci hype beast faggots do. They know their looks is disgusting but they spend thousands on a jacket to impress a sub 4 female
Cope

Fuck nt

Face

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, autistic_tendencies and Elias
Cope

Fuck nt

Face
Never said you’d slay; you’d get atleast something. The dirty chinks have a great saying that honestly is astounding how many people are still bluePilled.

“your face is your fortune”

• +1
how can you tell theyre into you?
too many things to list but you'll know them when they happen. you'll get a feeling

right right i know exactly what ur talkin about but i never act on it. just feels so alien 2 me jfl
Yeah same bro, feels weird at first but you just have to not give a fuck. It's a skill just like anything, got to work on it to get better.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Sandar
legit but u need looks

so bullshit for every user here

also gl trying this at clubs when 100 girls are fighting for 6'6 gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
this only works for :chad: i would get vanned for doing this

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Recently i've started being "Alpha" with women. If I think they are hot, i'll legit just tell them, you're hot as fuck. If they think i'm hot too they will usually say it back and then we both know where we stand. After I know they think i'm hot i'll get even more aggressive and say sexual stuff like, "I want to rail you right now" "I want to bend you over" shit like that. Before I was blackpilled I would try to be a nice guy, be the perfect guy for them, ask them about intrests and hobbies and try to relate. Fuck man I wasted so much time and probably lost alot of slays being a beta like that. So much easier to just tell them off the start you find them sexually attractive, if they don't find you attractive back then just leave.
Just read Mode One book from Allan Roger Currie bro.
Being direct with women is the best way.
I did it from age 15 with great success.

• +1
Larping chad

It’s better to be straight forward ngl

• +1
Alphas don't compliment women and tell them they are "hot as fuck". They KNOW it, so you feeding their ego helps nobody.

Instead say "you seem interesting, let's get married" or some emotion spiking shit like that, but never direct compliment.

• Hmm...
legit but u need looks

100 girls fighting for me

only 100?

• +1
whats the 4 psl edition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Alpha only works if youre at least 4 psl

• +1
Some fucking autist is going to use this as fact and end up on a list

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A and Madhate
ALpha M Is LeGiT gUYs iDK wat YoUr TaLking about

• +1
cope if u care about their name ur a virgin
If you have sex with a girl and know their name you didn’t have sex ur still a virgin
legit but u need looks

Don’t go to clubs/raves/concerts cos I can’t emotionally handle getting mogged by chad:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

:feelscry::feelspepo:
this only works for :chad: i would get vanned for doing this
No you would get shot by the cops 👮‍♂️ nigga 🔫🔫

Last edited:
  • +1