Started bs need tips

WannaBe6'

WannaBe6'

Grey I guess
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
180
Reputation
282
How many sets and reps should I do?
Where should I target ?
And with what ? Fist ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
very low force on fist and smash it, ok saar?
 
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBe6'
This doesn't even work I try
 
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBe6'
How many sets and reps should I do?
Where should I target ?
And with what ? Fist ?
Do it really hard with a hammer.
And focus on areas like the eyes and ur teeth.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WannaBe6'
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair, WannaBe6' and shortface

Similar threads

foid lover2
Replies
3
Views
47
agonyv
agonyv
D
Replies
2
Views
35
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
ryoku433
Replies
8
Views
72
ryoku433
ryoku433
rio.oir
Replies
3
Views
78
Lumino
Lumino
synccc12438
Replies
0
Views
31
synccc12438
synccc12438

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top