Started gym again on new years and holy fuck the mog is insane

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Fuark i forgot how curries and subhumans believe in the “bulk season winter arc guts berserk toji physique” bullshit jfl.

Got in there and barely saw some MTNs and 1/2 HTNs, the rest were overweight curries and gooks tryna bulk or whatever the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ZaC, BitchBoy, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
Toji is legit tho

Fuark i forgot how curries and subhumans believe in the “bulk season winter arc guts berserk toji physique” bullshit jfl.

Got in there and barely saw some MTNs and 1/2 HTNs, the rest were overweight curries and gooks tryna bulk or whatever the fuck
It took me almost a decade to realise gymcelling too hard is utter cope.

You only need to do a full body workout at the gym once a week and the rest is cardio, diet and abs.

If you still haven't ascended by then, it's your height / face / race and it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 39692 and PseudoMaxxer

You only need to do a full body workout at the gym once a week and the rest is cardio, diet and abs.

If you still haven't ascended by then, it's your height / face / race and it's over.
exactly, i train 2 months a year or max 4.

Once you train for a while and build muscle, all you need is to maintain it, if genetics permits it obviously

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

at least they are bulking and not starving themselves like copers on here reccomend

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
at least they are bulking and not starving themselves like copers on here reccomend
getting fat is not the way either, eat healthy and exercise

getting fat is not the way either, eat healthy and exercise
if you have accepted its over then you might aswell cope with food instead of starvation

• +1
i cant stop staring at all the big booties around though so many hot girls

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and PseudoMaxxer

good luck building any muscle working out once a week jfl

i cant stop staring at all the big booties around though so many hot girls
i have low appeal to gym girls, must be cuz most of them are low E.
if you have accepted its over then you might aswell cope with food instead of starvation
if you put it this way then yeah, i totally agree.

Food is my only cope when depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Gyms are honestly just mainly guys walking around with pot bellies wearing gymshark t shirts then finishing off in the changing room with a protein shake.
Hilarious places honestly

• +1
Reactions: future_ and PseudoMaxxer
Gyms are honestly just mainly guys walking around with pot bellies wearing gymshark t shirts then finishing off in the changing room with a protein shake.
Hilarious places honestly
i always cage when i get to the changing room after my workout and see some 5’2 indian shaking his proteins and drinking them jfl

I believe i was the only dude in the gym with a flat stomach, all fat fucks

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane, ZaC and SoundnVision
exactly, i train 2 months a year or max 4.

Once you train for a while and build muscle, all you need is to maintain it, if genetics permits it obviously
Dont you maintain it by training?

• +1
Dont you maintain it by training?
you could maintain it by training 2 times a week.

I have top percentile muscle building genes so i keep it on easily even if i don’t train and just be active, i was 12% bodyfat all 2023 with no gym and just good dieting

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy