Started hard mewing a week ago. Is this normal?

C

ClickClackPattyWhac

Iron
I’ve noticed two distinct results since beginning.

My front teeth are separating; I can tell by flossing. Prior, I’d feel a satisfying click when flossing between my front teeth, but now there’s no click and instead it just slides through like a hot knife going through butter

I couldn’t effectively mew while touching my teeth together because my tongue would get in the way of my molars. However, now there’s no interference from my tongue

Is this normal? Am I going to ascend? For reference I’m 29 years old.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Toth's thot and 3 others
That is exactly what you need

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sun21 and thecel
Normal probably.

My cheekbones became more prominent and moved outwards after weeks of hard mewing
dOftIlH.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, Tasty17, amorfati and 2 others
u must be young?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 17829
it's funny that most niggas here think that what mike mew says it's propaganda, it is normal after a long period of hardmewing for teeth to move and to actually replace themselves, just like braces but in an inverted way

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, amorfati and Lygodactylus
what ive been mewing for 2 years and onlt thing that changed was my nose got more upturned
Nothing changed facially from what I can tell; however I won’t know for sure until I cut to 10%, I’m 26% body fat right now.

These changes have all occurred inside my mouth.

I’m addition, I subconsciously mew while sleeping and feel considerably more rested; which means it’s fixing my sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Are your front teeth separating, because you pushing those teeth foward? Front teeth separating is also a sign of the suture being split. But, I've never seen evidence of someone splitting their suture with their tongue.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and amorfati
what ive been mewing for 2 years and onlt thing that changed was my nose got more upturned
that's a good thing u idiot that means your maxilla went forward

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel