Started injecting Test yesterday now imagine after 2 or 3 weeks when the aura kicks in and I go to work

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Started injecting Test yesterday now imagine after 2 or 3 weeks when the aura kicks in and I go to work

Bro my Test Aura will be so powerful that I'll be able to hypnotize girls just by looking at them 😅

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 8608
You propably have never done Test if you dont know how good that shit is bruv.. I have done Testosterone in the past when I was 22 years old and I know from experience how women react to you when youre on doses like 250 mg - 500 mg

I will not get bloated because I have exemestane/aromasin. Water retention side effects comes from T conversion to estrogen (bloating is a estrogenic side) so if you have aromatase inhibitors/anti estrogen meds then you wont get bloated
JFL at you
get back on ur schizo meds, it's not all that you make it out to be

Bro my Test Aura will be so powerful that I'll be able to hypnotize girls just by looking at them 😅
Turkish hairtransplant clinics are already waiting for you:feelsgood::feelsgood:

You propably have never done Test if you dont know how good that shit is bruv.. I have done Testosterone in the past when I was 22 years old and I know from experience how women react to you when youre on doses like 250 mg - 500 mg

I will not get bloated because I have exemestane/aromasin. Water retention side effects comes from T conversion to estrogen (bloating is a estrogenic side) so if you have aromatase inhibitors/anti estrogen meds then you wont get bloated
Just do lsd for energy

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
unless you somehow you get jacked with a decent face atleast and or a huge frame at the same time, within 2 weeks, aint shit happening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and androgenic
Turkish hairtransplant clinics are already waiting for you:feelsgood::feelsgood:

250 mg Test is a low dose and wont cause balding especially not if you combine it with dutasteride to block T to DHT conversion

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
unless you somehow you get jacked with a decent face atleast and or a huge frame at the same time, within 2 weeks, aint shit happening

I have a good face

Its all about aura anyways. Its like 50 % looks 50 % aura

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 17735
250 mg Test is a low dose and wont cause balding especially not if you combine it with dutasteride to block T to DHT conversion
Heard the same from many guys, than they became bald even with dudasteride cope. Explain me why

I have a good face

Its all about aura anyways. Its like 50 % looks 50 % aura
your looks are your aura but nothing more will happen until you make gains

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Heard the same from many guys, than they became bald even with dudasteride cope. Explain me why
test is also androgenic and have the same mechanism of action as DHT in causing miniaturization

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
How long until I look good after injecting 500mg test e weekly

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
test is also androgenic and have the same mechanism of action as DHT in causing miniaturization
Sounds legit. Basically they will bald in any case when they'll jump on t, dudasteride or not. Useless in both cases, t is cope after 20

Sounds legit. Basically they will bald in any case when they'll jump on t, dudasteride or not. Useless in both cases, t is cope after 20
not useless, you can use topical anti androgens which will block both DHT and T

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and It'snotover
not useless, you can use topical anti androgens which will block both DHT and T
So what's the point if you inject t but with anti androgens you block it alongside dht? Isn't it useless?

So what's the point if you inject t but with anti androgens you block it alongside dht? Isn't it useless?
You block it topically on the scalp

Risk of balding is minimal on 250 mg T. If combine with dutasteride its like no risk

Testosterone does not have the same effect on hair follicles as DHT

Its not exactly like that. Its easier to get sucess with girl when you have good n happy mental health compared to when u depresd

Its not exactly like that. Its easier to get sucess with girl when you have good n happy mental health compared to when u depresd
pls dont tell me youre just taking this shit to feel good mentally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Risk of balding is minimal on 250 mg T. If combine with dutasteride its like no risk

Testosterone does not have the same effect on hair follicles as DHT
It does, but to a much smaller degree.
If you’re also using IGF-1, you’ll notice your hair gets super thick and dense too.
If you use fin/dut and ketaconazole shampoo/RU, then you’re sweet.

I’m on 500 test, 1mg fin, haven’t lost a single follicle and have gotten heaps thicker hair from using IGF-1 LR3 and DES.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Not to the same extent as DHT. Far from it.

god essentially put legit creative mode cheats in this world called steroids, the only downside is that they take away your hair

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
pls dont tell me youre just taking this shit to feel good mentally

Ive had depression for a long time and regular psychiatric antidepressants didnt work for me so I hope to improve my mental health n quality of life on Testosterone , whats wrong with that bro? Testosterone has a very powerful antidepressive effect.

Im also gonna exercise but for now I will only exercise with dumbells at home. Perhaps later I will buy gym membership but im not sure

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
It does, but to a much smaller degree.
If you’re also using IGF-1, you’ll notice your hair gets super thick and dense too.
If you use fin/dut and ketaconazole shampoo/RU, then you’re sweet.

I’m on 500 test, 1mg fin, haven’t lost a single follicle and have gotten heaps thicker hair from using IGF-1 LR3 and DES.
I think its true.
I got wavy/curly hair After using 1+ year hgh

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Ive had depression for a long time and regular psychiatric antidepressants didnt work for me so I hope to improve my mental health n quality of life on Testosterone , whats wrong with that bro? Testosterone has a very powerful antidepressive effect.

Im also gonna exercise but for now I will only exercise with dumbells at home. Perhaps later I will buy gym membership but im not sure
ahh okay, just make sure to take your AI or itll get worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Hero of the Imperium
god essentially put legit creative mode cheats in this world called steroids, the only downside is that they take away your hair

Low dose Testosterone combined with dutasteride (if needed) dont take away your hair

I would not recommend other steroids though because other steroids are man made in underground labs n unnatural often not intended for human use.

Just low dose Testosterone is fine because Testosterone is a natural hormone that your body recognizes and its made by pharmaceutical companys prescribed by doctors for human use.

Also dutasteride dont work for other steroids but it works for Testosterone.

Last edited:
(doublepost)

ahh okay, just make sure to take your AI or itll get worse

Yeah bruv I am on 12,5 mg (a half pill) Exemestane/Aromasin per day. Is that good or should I change my AI dose?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah bruv I am on 12,5 mg (a half pill) Exemestane/Aromasin per day. Is that good or should I change my AI dose?
just dose it based on how you feel tbh but that should be

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
nigga thinks he's gonna inject a normal dose of test and somehow transform into a fucking jojo protagonist in 3 weeks from the aura "power up" :lul:

whered this myth that injecting test changes your whole fucking personality or some shit come from, maybe if you had giga low test levels around 200 ng/dl and started injecting 500 maybe then itd change something, but even then i doubt it, tren on the other hand.. :feelskek:

Thousands of anecdotes from men on TRT n men in steroid community

High testosterone does change your personality .
Your personality is basically just your hormones and neurotransmitters what else do you think it is ?