Started Lorazepam Today Thanks to My Bitch Oneitis

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
Today, I caved and started taking Lorazepam, a benzodiazepine. Why? Because of my goddamn oneitis. I can already feel myself becoming dependent on them, thanks to my addictive, low-dopamine brain. This fucking bitch is going to be the death of me.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Stop using them asap, my parents are on it and they're animals

You'll not be human anymore

• +1
What you COULD be doing is taking them and then tell the doctor it doesn't get rid of your anxiety completely. Then get prescribed Xanax and only keep two or three pills to take for drug tests (in case the doctors want to know if you're actually taking it) and sell the rest. Easy moneymaxxing/NT maxxing/status maxxing/drug dealer halo. This is all theoretical and I would never encourage breaking the law :ogre:

• +1
Today, I caved and started taking Lorazepam, a benzodiazepine. Why? Because of my goddamn oneitis. I can already feel myself becoming dependent on them, thanks to my addictive, low-dopamine brain. This fucking bitch is going to be the death of me.
Taking ssris is one thing but taking them over a low PSL roastie that doesn't even acknowledge youe existence is beyond over.

Taking ssris is one thing but taking them over a low PSL roastie that doesn't even acknowledge youe existence is beyond over.
It's indeed over.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Instead spend ur time in looksmaxxing and replace her

Instead spend ur time in looksmaxxing and replace her
I already looksmaxxed. If not, I wouldn’t have started talking to her in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back