Started my second steroid cycle - Is this a good plan for a 3-month recomp?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
What I'm doing is starting with test (250) / deca (300) / dbol (40mg ed) for the first 6 weeks of cycle then i'll cut out the deca and dbol and add anavar + clen for the other 6 weeks. So i'll dry out a lot towards the 2 month mark once the deca is largely cleared out. My current weight is 183lbs and I'm carrying MK677 water weight, I'm assuming cutting out the MK677 and adding in the other stuff will probably lead to a slight increase in water weight, maybe 5 lbs. Goal is then to just stay under 190lbs (if i see my weight going up too fast i'll legit starve myself to keep it under control) while focusing on getting stronger on 8-15 rep range on all the main lifts and direct arm work.

For my hair I'm using RU58841 + stemoxydine daily in the beginning and once the deca clears out I'll take fin. The only reason I'm using deca is cuz I have a lot left over from last cycle so I just don't wanna throw it away tbh...

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Lorsss
recomping is a meme brother, roids are for building size especially cycles, why waste your cycle recomping?

just cut naturallly then blast and bulk hard.

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer, Ethnicope and Zeta ascended
recomping is a meme brother, roids are for building size especially cycles, why waste your cycle recomping?

just cut naturallly then blast and bulk hard.
I would rather not become a bloated 220 lb bloated fuck tbh, I already look like a low trust mafia ogre around 180 lol

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Lorsss
I would rather not become a bloated 220 lb bloated fuck tbh, I already look like a low trust mafia ogre around 180 lol
take tren and starvemaxx imo, if you pin it everyday, you shouldnt experience hairloss, most of the hairloss should be reversible.

then do your cycle right afterwards but drop the tren and do high test.

take tren and starvemaxx imo, if you pin it everyday, you shouldnt experience hairloss, most of the hairloss should be reversible.

then do your cycle right afterwards but drop the tren and do high test.
Nah i dont want to do tren

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Nah i dont want to do tren
high inhib

all test and decca is is water bloat anyway, you will lose it once you come off unless you do it in high doses.

tren puts on lean dry mass with 0 bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and CupOfCoffee
high inhib

all test and decca is is water bloat anyway, you will lose it once you come off unless you do it in high doses.

I know but tren is risky, im already mental

Are you cycling or blasting and cruising ? Cause if you're cycling you'll lose alot post cycle.

You can do a 2 month mini bulk and then 1 month mini cut. Put on maybe 15 lbs, then drop 4

Are you cycling or blasting and cruising ? Cause if you're cycling you'll lose alot post cycle.
Nope, I did a similar cycle and retained 90% of my gains by adding in MK677 and creatine. My strength and muscle is basically the same, shoulders just look a bit less full.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
high inhib

tren can kill you

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
tren can kill you
Tren would legit turn me into a criminal lmao. Not ready for that, I already got reported for sexual harassment and got shit seized by the CBP, my name's not clean anymore hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, mikeock and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tren would legit turn me into a criminal lmao. Not ready for that, I already got reported for sexual harassment and got shit seized by the CBP, my name's not clean anymore hahahaha
by who? Who is cbp?

by who? Who is cbp?
customs and border patrol
And a girl at work reported me for offering her drugs which I didn't do. Nothing's going to happen though, my boss is convinced I'm right cuz the girl is known to be a bit crazy and recovering meth head

IMO its worth it to look worse for several months to look insane after, bulk is compulsory and DBOL help a lot with that

You alleays have to sacrifice here
Recomping is good if you have a good muscle base (you are big at the moment)
If not i would sacrifice looks for 6months to abyear to come back like a god slayer

I bulked naturally and looked SHITTY as fuck, now i look really good even when i am bulking

Last edited:
IMO its worth it to look worse for several months to look insane after, bulk is compulsory and DBOL help a lot with that

You alleays have to sacrifice here
Honestly there's nothing I love more than eating anything I want, but I know that everytime I look in the mirror I'll get depressed.

Honestly there's nothing I love more than eating anything I want, but I know that everytime I look in the mirror I'll get depressed.

Happend to me in the past, if you have a major goal and you visualize it is worth
Is like surgery or hair transplant, you will look worse before you look better. You have to decide what you preffer and what your long term goals
GOOD LUCK

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and CupOfCoffee
didn't do. Nothing's going to happen though, my boss is convinced I'm right cuz the girl is known to be a bit crazy and recovering meth head
wtf lol ooh noo how did that happen tho

Start blasting and cruising like a normal person. Cycling is for incels.
Really? Thought you were memeing when you said it earlier. All it took was a lying hoe?

Last edited:
Start blasting and cruising like a normal person. Cycling is for incels.

Really? Thought you were memeing when you said it earlier. All it took was a lying hoe?
blasting and cruising=injecting multiple times a week on a consitant basis like a junkie.

• +1
blasting and cruising=injecting multiple times a week on a consitant basis like a junkie.
Believe whatever you want to believe.

After 3-4 cycles everyone goes to blasting and cruising. Cycling wreaks havoc on your hormonal system and neurotransmitters.

And what does your injecting schedule have to do with B&C or cycling? You can inject 650mg of test-e once a week if you desire.

• +1
Believe whatever you want to believe.

After 3-4 cycles everyone goes to blasting and cruising. Cycling wreaks havoc on your hormonal system and neurotransmitters.

And what does your injecting schedule have to do with B&C or cycling? You can inject 650mg of test-e once a week if you desire.

how long have u been b&c and are ur health markers totally fine?
It would he interesting to know

where do u guys get steroids?

Can I see your physique?

have you run var before? I was really on the edge kickstarting my cycle with either tbol or var but it would complicate things, might save the var for my next cycle since it's pretty expensive but would make for a nice cut after putting on some size i.e 200-250mg test e 12 weeks + 50mg var for 6-8 weeks w/ liver supports

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
have you run var before? I was really on the edge kickstarting my cycle with either tbol or var but it would complicate things, might save the var for my next cycle since it's pretty expensive but would make for a nice cut after putting on some size i.e 200-250mg test e 12 weeks + 50mg var for 6-8 weeks w/ liver supports
That's an excellent cycle just use var at the end.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I wonder how having the testosterone levels higher than the levels of a progesterone will effect your sex drive.

I will guess that it will nearly nuke it.

Depending on your testosterone source, 250mg might yield less than your natural levels with UGL quality.

• +1
I wonder how having the testosterone levels higher than the levels of a progesterone will effect your sex drive.

I will guess that it will nearly nuke it.

Depending on your testosterone source, 250mg might yield less than your natural levels with UGL quality.
250 mgs ugl is like 100 mgs lol. Fuck ugls.

Cycling is way healthier.
Cope, son.

With cycling you're essentially left with zero T for quite a while and sub-optimal levels for the entire time you're off cycle. With B&C you simply return to a TRT dose.

With a TRT dose you can just pin it sub-q.

Can't see how being zero T/low-T is healthier. Most men after 35 (or even in 20's for those with sub-optimal T levels) should be on TRT anyway.

The older you get the harder it is to recover from regular cycles. The only men who praise cycling over B&C are <25.

• +1
Please elaborate on this

Yeah I might go ahead and take 2 ml per week tbh

Cope, son.

With cycling you're essentially left with zero T for quite a while and sub-optimal levels for the entire time you're off cycle. With B&C you simply return to a TRT dose.

With a TRT dose you can just pin it sub-q.

Can't see how being zero T/low-T is healthier. Most men after 35 (or even in 20's for those with sub-optimal T levels) should be on TRT anyway.

The older you get the harder it is to recover from regular cycles. The only men who praise cycling over B&C are <25.
I am tempted to go on trt for life with hcg to keep fertility. I might do that actually.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and CupOfCoffee
I am tempted to go on trt for life with hcg to keep fertility. I might do that actually.
Every man should get on TRT+HCG. With all the endocrine-disrupting crap around us most men these days have the same T levels as their grandmothers.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CupOfCoffee
high inhib

tren only is very stupid..

stay away from dbol and deca. plenty of people use them but one will kill your hairline and the other will kill your dick. test eq var are my favs. if you're going to do all of those compounds you might as well find a decent dose of tren +test.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Every man should get on TRT+HCG. With all the endocrine-disrupting crap around us most men these days have the same T levels as their grandmothers.
Does HCG 100% keep you fertile while cruising?

250 mgs ugl is like 100 mgs lol. Fuck ugls.
you are retarded if you believe this. first off depends on the ugl. second, you should always get bloods mid cycle to determine if your gear is effective. no reputable ugl is underdosed by more than 10%

• +1
Does HCG 100% keep you fertile while cruising?
Depends on your genetics. Nothing keep you 100% fertile while on Test. HCG just keeps the cells alive (and is useful for neurological reasons as well).

Pretty much every single pro bodybuilder has kids (aside from a couple). There are other protocols to follow when you want to actively have kids.

People usually come off of test for a while when they actively want to have kids and take a pro-fertility drug stack instead. Of course your sperm count could still be high enough even on test. Depends on genetics.

Back in the day there were plenty of studies on the use of testosterone for male birth control. It only worked for a minority of men. Most men could still produce enough sperm to be classified as fertile. Look them up on pubmed.

Fertility drugs:
- HCG
- HMG
- Clomid
- Arimidex
- Caber/bromo for those w/ high prolactin

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and CupOfCoffee
Depends on your genetics. Nothing keep you 100% fertile while on Test. HCG just keeps the cells alive (and is useful for neurological reasons as well).

Pretty much every single pro bodybuilder has kids (aside from a couple). There are other protocols to follow when you want to actively have kids.

People usually come off of test for a while when they actively want to have kids and take a pro-fertility drug stack instead. Of course your sperm count could still be high enough even on test. Depends on genetics.

Back in the day there were plenty of studies on the use of testosterone for male birth control. It only worked for a minority of men. Most men could still produce enough sperm to be classified as fertile. Look them up on pubmed.

Fertility drugs:
- HCG
- HMG
- Clomid
- Arimidex
This is lifefuel

Fertility drugs:
- HCG
- HMG
- Clomid
- Arimidex
That's pretty much the only thing been stopping me from cruising is fertility issues. Lifefuel

• +1