cant wait to be a look average :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Birdcell, ItsOverCel and 3 others
and fuck up your test for life*

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, ItsOverCel, metagross and 1 other person
imagine not having the patience and discpline to just hit the gym for 4 hours a week, idk why u didnt start gymmaxxing earlier.

• +1
Reactions: dreez and Deleted member 15827
if anything hop on actual roids
either mogs natural weightlifghting hard though

if anything hop on actual roids
either mogs natural weightlifghting hard though
low dose sarms doesnt mog natty lifting that hard

test or cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I remember when you were a greycel that was trying bonesmashing.

Slowly all the copes starting falling apart 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Nice to hear that! I hope you have your diet and training routine is in check. What compounds are you using?

What's serms
PCT drugs that block estrogen receptors thus increasing T levels. It's been anecdotically proven that using SERMs while SARMs can prevent any suppression and maintain healthy testosterone levels thus prolonging potential cycle length and abandon the necessity of a PCT

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
PCT drugs that block estrogen receptors thus increasing T levels. It's been anecdotically proven that using SERMs while SARMs can prevent any suppression and maintain healthy testosterone levels thus prolonging potential cycle length and abandon the necessity of a PCT
But how can sarms nuke test in the first place , weren't they supposed to be androgen neutral ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
But how can sarms nuke test in the first place , weren't they supposed to be androgen neutral ?
SARMs don't nuke test, they decrease their production to 300-s ng/dl levels. The mechanism of T reduction by SARMs is caused by the drop in SHBG which induces a dramatic spike of free androgens which decreases the formation of testosterone, because your body detects lots of free testosterone and DHT. It's impossible to get any testicular atrophy or become permanently supressed by SARMs though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Chadethnic101 and Birdcell
SARMs don't nuke test, they decrease their production to 300-s ng/dl levels. The mechanism of T reduction by SARMs is caused by the drop in SHBG which induces a dramatic spike of free androgens which decreases the formation of testosterone, because your body detects lots of free testosterone and DHT. It's impossible to get any testicular atrophy or become permanently supressed by SARMs though
Mirin your iq brotha . I want to get big as fast as I can. I maybe will try out SARMS + SERMS but first need to know if it makes sense for me

• Hmm...
Is just ostarine only a good warm to start with to put on some muscle and stay lean as possible?

One thing though I've read is Sarms ostarine included can cause hair loss which is a concern

Mirin your iq brotha . I want to get big as fast as I can. I maybe will try out SARMS + SERMS but first need to know if it makes sense for me
If you are over 16 years old and not hypogonadal you are good to go to increase the pace of your progress. Unless you've hit your natural potential, which is very unlikely, you will maintain all your gains

Is just ostarine only a good warm to start with to put on some muscle and stay lean as possible?

One thing though I've read is Sarms ostarine included can cause hair loss which is a concern
Legit SARMs do not cause hairloss. If you get hairloss from a SARM, that's a bunk

Yes, you may start ostarine, but don't expect much from it. RAD-140 is usually recommended for the first cycle. I don't where you get your SARMs in the west though, here in Russia I am acquainted to 100% legit dealers thus I know a lot about it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
If you are over 16 years old and not hypogonadal you are good to go to increase the pace of your progress. Unless you've hit your natural potential, which is very unlikely, you will maintain all your gains
I'm 19 , would you advise against using this combo ?

• Hmm...
Legit SARMs do not cause hairloss. If you get hairloss from a SARM, that's a bunk
Would ostarine only provide a noticeable result?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Based gammamaxxing

• So Sad
I'm 19 , would you advise against using this combo ?
You're good to go, if you want to get big go use lgd 4033 for max muscle bloat and fullness while remaining lean (so that you feel it and see results very fast), and if you want to get lean muscle and lose fat use S-23 or RAD-140 (the first is better for bodybuilding, the latter for strength)

You're good to go, if you want to get big go use lgd 4033 for max muscle bloat and fullness while remaining lean (so that you feel it and see results very fast), and if you want to get lean muscle and lose fat use S-23 or RAD-140 (the first is better for bodybuilding, the latter for strength)
And what about reducing facial bloat and fat ? Just loosing far overall will work , yeah ?
And what's your opinion about that carbs and salt makes your face retain much more water than usual.

• Hmm...
And what about reducing facial bloat and fat ? Just loosing far overall will work , yeah ?
If you are in a caloric deficit you usually create a condition where you lose water and fat in the same time, so yes
And what's your opinion about that carbs and salt makes your face retain much more water than usual.
true. The reduction of carbs and salt in my diet made my face look better

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
If you are in a caloric deficit you usually create a condition where you lose water and fat in the same time, so yes

true. The reduction of carbs and salt in my diet made my face look better
Thanks very much bro , you seem like a knowledge dude :feelsokman:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOverCel
Bought a car
Will learn to drive tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Genetics too trash for me even to attempt to go natty jfl

Lgd-4033: 5mg ED (may bump to 10)
Enclomiphene: 12.5mg ED
Mk 677: 25mg ED
Aromasin: 6mg EOD

:chad:
Good
You'll get swole on lgd but expect to lose some water size after the cycle. Also don't use aromasin on cycle because you will likely have low E2 on cycle already and you can kill ur libido

• Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You shouldn't be on anything without going to the gym normally for quite sometime
My genetics are truecel.

Going to the gym natty is a complete waste of time

That is pretty fucking stupid
I legit weigh 60kgs @ 5'8

My strength is garbage and i look like shit.

I tried going to the gym for a month 3 times a week before and gained nothing :feelswah:

Sarms and roids is the only solution

I legit weigh 60kgs @ 5'8

My strength is garbage and i look like shit.

I tried going to the gym for a month 3 times a week before and gained nothing :feelswah:

Sarms and roids is the only solution
You know you gonna have to be on this your whole life right

Lol so how did the cycle go?