Started using jawliner

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
Started using jawliner over jawzrsize. My god it’s fuckin infinitely times better. My only question is there any way of chewing or masseter training I can do without engaging the temporalis to much. After chewing for a while my temporalis is pumped up like a mother fucker and it looks wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, Deleted member 22000, ErbCel and 1 other person
Tiere Bis Unters Dach Eating GIF by SWR Kindernetz

It's a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Danish_Retard, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 4 others
It's a cope.
It is but I’m not gonna just rot and not try to do anything about my ugliness like some of the cunts on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, Tobi, Prince charming and 2 others
no jawliner for your avi

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
Does that shit even work

Does that shit even work
Yes but jawzrsize causes joint issues in your jaw because you jaw isn’t meant to chew with your mouth that wide which is why I’m using jawliner now. Way smaller and you can just chew on it all day like gum except it’s way harder than gun since it’s rubber.

Yes but jawzrsize causes joint issues in your jaw because you jaw isn’t meant to chew with your mouth that wide which is why I’m using jawliner now. Way smaller and you can just chew on it all day like gum except it’s way harder than gun since it’s rubber.
What about mastic or falim gum is that legit?

Any updates, brah?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Elvisandreaa
I don't think it is possible to exclude the temporalis, because the temporalis and masseters are responible for closing the jaw

any cheap alternatives?

Thing is that these products get worn down and less hard over time which is gay as fuck. Also you can give yourself tension headaches too and cause jawlock so be careful brethren. I advice eating pussy and chewing on the clitorus for optimal hypertrophic forward growth on the massaters and mandible.

Fr tho just do this every day but only for like 5 mins max. Frequency matters more than volume with face muscles.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Started using jawliner over jawzrsize. My god it’s fuckin infinitely times better.
Agree 100% with this. Every time I tried jawsersize, I just chewed through the thing in 2 days. Jawliner is the move. It definitely does work, and doesn't cause you to drool all over the place like jawsersize does.