started using tretinoin 0.05%, azelaic acid 15% and hydroquinone 4%

J7X

J7X

Bronze
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
254
Reputation
161
guys I started using tretinoin 0.05%, azelaic acid 15% and hydroquinone 4% 2 days ago, and so far I haven't felt anything wrong, no skin peeling or other side effects, is this normal or do the side effects start after a few weeks?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Vornik X and Erdafritnib
guys I started using tretinoin 0.05%, azelaic acid 15% and hydroquinone 4% 2 days ago, and so far I haven't felt anything wrong, no skin peeling or other side effects, is this normal or do the side effects start after a few weeks?
Im gonna use adapalene for 7motnhs and then I'll switch to tretenoin. Wich I will use forever.

But my skin IS dry and peeling from the adapalene. (Ive been using it for 2-3 weeks)
And my skin burned REALLY bad the first week or so
 
Im gonna use adapalene for 7motnhs and then I'll switch to tretenoin. Wich I will use forever.

But my skin IS dry and peeling from the adapalene. (Ive been using it for 2-3 weeks)
And my skin burned REALLY bad the first week or so
why don't you just switch to tret already ?
 
guys I started using tretinoin 0.05%, azelaic acid 15% and hydroquinone 4% 2 days ago, and so far I haven't felt anything wrong, no skin peeling or other side effects, is this normal or do the side effects start after a few weeks?
My skin only started peeling a bit after like 10 days of using ed
 
  • +1
Reactions: J7X
why don't you just switch to tret already ?
Cuz the adapalen is a mixed with benzoyl peroxide, so my skin adjusts to the retinoid and I fix my acne with the benzoyl peroxide.

But I also wanna fully switch to tret because benzoyl peroxide bleaches hair and towls wich is SOOO annoying :feelswah:
 
why don't you just switch to tret already ?
Cuz the adapalen is a mixed with benzoyl peroxide, so my skin adjusts to the retinoid and I fix my acne with the benzoyl peroxide.

But I also wanna fully switch to tret because benzoyl peroxide bleaches hair and towls wich is SOOO annoying :feelswah:
 
Cuz the adapalen is a mixed with benzoyl peroxide, so my skin adjusts to the retinoid and I fix my acne with the benzoyl peroxide.

But I also wanna fully switch to tret because benzoyl peroxide bleaches hair and towls wich is SOOO annoying :feelswah:
tret is so much better
 
tret is so much better
Better then what ? Adapalene?

Tretenoin isn't much better then adapalene. And adapalene is SPECIFICALLY made for acne

And the adapalene is mixed with benzoyl peroxide. so stfu and stop acting like you know what you are talking abt :lul:
 
Better then what ? Adapalene?

Tretenoin isn't much better then adapalene. And adapalene is SPECIFICALLY made for acne

And the adapalene is mixed with benzoyl peroxide. so stfu and stop acting like you know what you are talking abt :lul:
I'm saying that tret is better than benzoyl peroxide
 
Im honestly just wasting my post to rep ratio talking to you :lul:
both have anti inflammatory effects tho lol tret also unclogs pores and prevents comedones while bp mainly targets c acnes so saying bp is better for acne is was kinda dumb ngl they just work differently
 
  • +1
Reactions: Heaver
both have anti inflammatory effects tho lol tret also unclogs pores and prevents comedones while bp mainly targets c acnes so saying bp is better for acne is was kinda dumb ngl they just work differently
Once im out of puberty imma take Doxycycline ans isotretinoin
 

Similar threads

GRIFFITH.0
Replies
7
Views
86
5'10 brownie
5'10 brownie
Ihateacnejohny
Replies
13
Views
63
Ihateacnejohny
Ihateacnejohny
PSL_Ascend
Replies
9
Views
57
ziad621
ziad621
kakakauu
Replies
6
Views
46
kakakauu
kakakauu
livelovelarp
Replies
2
Views
16
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top