Started Vampire Diaries

muxi

muxi

Mediaslayer
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
36
Reputation
38
Very hyped about this, I needed something I can watch quick without subtitles maybe while doing smth else.

And Ian Somerhalder, the man the Legend.
​
Because rn the only thing I’m watching doesn’t have a dub and is a really compact so I really have to focus (Legend of the Galactic Heros) , and also some books, at the moment Siddhartha from Hermann Hesse and Notes from the Underground from Dostojewski
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz, Golf222, Nocturnal and 1 other person
good taste
 
  • +1
Reactions: Golf222, muxi, Nocturnal and 1 other person
Very hyped about this, I needed something I can watch quick without subtitles maybe while doing smth else.

And Ian Somerhalder, the man the Legend.
​
Because rn the only thing I’m watching doesn’t have a dub and is a really compact so I really have to focus (Legend of the Galactic Heros) , and also some books, at the moment Siddhartha from Hermann Hesse and Notes from the Underground from Dostojewski
Good choices
 
  • +1
Reactions: muxi and Nocturnal
Good show

I liked it
 
  • +1
Reactions: muxi and Mai Sakurajima.
Very hyped about this, I needed something I can watch quick without subtitles maybe while doing smth else.

And Ian Somerhalder, the man the Legend.
​
Because rn the only thing I’m watching doesn’t have a dub and is a really compact so I really have to focus (Legend of the Galactic Heros) , and also some books, at the moment Siddhartha from Hermann Hesse and Notes from the Underground from Dostojewski
u become Ian
 
Mediatok refugees over here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Golf222 and Mai Sakurajima.
logh and eva

.org has such good taste wtf
when you havw enough time to spend on the incel forum you for sure have enough time to watch great animes and shows
 
  • +1
Reactions: muxi
Very hyped about this, I needed something I can watch quick without subtitles maybe while doing smth else.

And Ian Somerhalder, the man the Legend.
​
Because rn the only thing I’m watching doesn’t have a dub and is a really compact so I really have to focus (Legend of the Galactic Heros) , and also some books, at the moment Siddhartha from Hermann Hesse and Notes from the Underground from Dostojewski
What it’s about?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
jojo never been a new gen to begin with
yeah i know it's technically not newgen but it's the only new anime that i'm actually following since i don't watch seasonals
 
  • +1
Reactions: muxi
Very hyped about this, I needed something I can watch quick without subtitles maybe while doing smth else.

And Ian Somerhalder, the man the Legend.
​
Because rn the only thing I’m watching doesn’t have a dub and is a really compact so I really have to focus (Legend of the Galactic Heros) , and also some books, at the moment Siddhartha from Hermann Hesse and Notes from the Underground from Dostojewski
That good bhai :feelsyay:
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill Vampire foid
Replies
1
Views
37
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
justinAnomaly
Replies
3
Views
18
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
Surfsup
Replies
3
Views
54
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
lookingforadvicecel
LifeFuel Vampire rapper
Replies
0
Views
35
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
NW3Slayer
Replies
9
Views
249
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top