STARTING 2 TIMES A DAY 6 DAYS A WEEK BODYBUILDING TRAINING

iwillbeflinch

iwillbeflinch

Bronze
boyos, I'm about to get in the best shape of my life. I'm also getting a haircut in 2 days.

I was cutting but took around 2 week break but now I'm pumped up again.

I took shit from Arnold's Encyopledia of bodybuilding and wrote my own training program. 2x a day 6 days a week plus running.

Screenshot 48
DIET

Gonna start with 2000 cals diet gonna prob drop to 1600 later then maybe lower.

May 4 is my birthday and tomorrow is april 4. I have 1 month to get into best shape of my life. My goal is to drop around 4kg, so I will be 70 kg.
I will be a new person on my 21st birthday.

I'm around 14-15% imo and my goal is 10.

Here's a recent picS of me,

Unknown
Screenshot 3

I will do this 2x6 workout a week for around a month. I'll try to make a video of it. Wish me luck boyos.

I will make my vision into reality.

Screenshot 49
8f3fd9042f6342b03f2888bfd21e2957
37a2de66df6b56b43644e052b06a7d4f

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 16853
Good luck

• Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
how to overtrain and spin wheels

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, TsarTsar444, Ricochet and 6 others
bro that is way too much you're gonna end up recovering after every session rather then adapting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, aBetterMii, lilhorizontal32 and 2 others
how to be mediocre forever ^^
how u gna eat 1600kcals and train 2x a day you dumb fuck, especially when you are already skinny. even a roided out fat ogre can't do that. you are going to last 1-2 days before you burn out. Besides you will make zero progress. just humble yourself and train like a normal human being.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
No point in training beyond 3-4 times a week, you are just wasting time that could have been spent on making money and getting smarter.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 11758, iwillbeflinch and 1 other person
plus dude you already look skinny and low muscle mass. cutting isn't going to do much for you right now. either humble ur self, lean bulk cut repeat for a few years or just blast tren and reach your goal very fast, at the cost of almost every physical health marker + Norwood + acne

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Yeah this looks sustainable...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and iwillbeflinch
No point in training beyond 3-4 times a week, you are just wasting time that could have been spent on making money and getting smarter.
plus dude you already look skinny and low muscle mass. cutting isn't going to do much for you right now. either humble ur self, lean bulk cut repeat for a few years or just blast tren and reach your goal very fast, at the cost of almost every physical health marker + Norwood + acne
Yeah this looks sustainable...

shut the fuck up, this goes beyond bodily needs. If I can pull this off, I will have done somerthing very little people on earth could do.

also there is point in training beyond 3 4 times a week. I'm not tryna gain muscle. I'm tryna cut and extend calorie consumption

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
shut the fuck up, this goes beyond bodily needs. If I can pull this off, I will have done somerthing very little people on earth could do.

also there is point in training beyond 3 4 times a week. I'm not tryna gain muscle. I'm tryna cut and extend calorie consumption
Ilikeblacksandilikegaysidontlike 70819dcd55ded8082249f6ca5cca9a5b

ur gonna stay DYEL my nigga with that type of training

gonna get sick often and be burnt out. Initial pump will create the illusion you’re getting results. Trust me I’ve been there

boyos, I'm about to get in the best shape of my life. I'm also getting a haircut in 2 days.

I took shit from Arnold's Encyopledia of bodybuilding and wrote my own training program. 2x a day 6 days a week plus running.

View attachment 1619997View attachment 1620007

May 4 is my birthday and tomorrow is april 4. I have 1 month to get into best shape of my life. My goal is to drop around 4kg, so I will be 70 kg.

View attachment 1620000 View attachment 1620008

I will do this 2x6 workout a week for around a month. I'll try to make a video of it. Wish me luck boyos.

View attachment 1620004View attachment 1620005View attachment 1620012
I like it, This is some Anime Mc training arc type of style

• Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
gonna get sick often and be burnt out. Initial pump will create the illusion you’re getting results. Trust me I’ve been there
trust me bro I tried arnold schwarzeneggers routine and got 0 results while eating clean on a cut.

i know this will be super fucking exhausting. thats why im doing it. to prove to myself that im not just some another loser

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricochet
trust me bro I tried arnold schwarzeneggers routine and got 0 results while eating clean on a cut.

i know this will be super fucking exhausting. thats why im doing it. to prove to myself that im not just some another loser
This is a dumb way to prove that. This is too much volume and will only hurt your gymmaxxing efforts.

Training so frequently at so little calories makes no sense. You won't be able to perform normally at 1600 kcals which is a norm for 50 kg sedentary female. If u have slow or average metabolism you would have to eat 3500 calories at least, and I as an ectomorph would have to eat at least 5000 calories

Training so frequently at so little calories makes no sense. You won't be able to perform normally at 1600 kcals which is a norm for 50 kg sedentary female. If u have slow or average metabolism you would have to eat 3500 calories at least, and I as an ectomorph would have to eat at least 5000 calories
if i ate 3500 i'd gain weight

View attachment 1619997View attachment 1620007

View attachment 1620000 View attachment 1620008

View attachment 1620004View attachment 1620005View attachment 1620012

Delusional.

if i ate 3500 i'd gain weight
you are going to train 6 times a week twice a day. If you don't train like a pussy and your muscle mass exceeds this of a female, you won't gain any weight

• +1
Reactions: Sny
you are going to train 6 times a week twice a day. If you don't train like a pussy and your muscle mass exceeds this of a female, you won't gain any weight
I'm on a cut and today my sports watch shows that I burnt 1000 cals. What would you recommend I should eat in cals? around 2 weeks ago i was eating 1600 to lose but I took a diet break so idk what cals to eat

tdee calculator shows 2700 cals for me

You can only do that if you are on roids and already well trained, going to waste your time, also 2k cals is for 12 year olds girls.