Starting a 7 day water fast. How do I not die

G

goodman78

Silver
I was on fin for the last 3 months, experienced mild to moderate side effects depending on the day tbh but I wanted to quit that since im only 19 and i dont feel right taking it .
So im starting a 7 day water fast to reset my system, maybe prevent any permanent damage just anecdotally, I got no idea if this will help or something lol.
I will only drink 5L of water everyday with 1 small spoon of salt everyday. I will also do calisthenics everyday and fap 5 times everyday by force.
Any other tips? Literally Im a bit of scared about dying, is there any chance I will die by a 7 days fast? Im not going to the doc for this.

>coronavirus pandemic around the corner
>starts a 7 day water fast like a true autistic greycel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, genetics, Deleted member 4675 and 4 others
say goodbye to your collagen boyo

say goodbye to your collagen boyo
relax bro, i got giga huge collagen protocol coming after this small fast, i just do it to shock my system and show it whats important by fapping everyday
>coronavirus pandemic around the corner
>starts a 7 day water fast like a true autistic greycel
i wont catch corona plus after fin you get a big spike of NAD or sth so better immunte system ?

Last edited:
7 day fasting will not kill you, people have done more

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 3043
which salt bro ?
I've done table salt+ nosalt (basically potassium, just look for salt for people with high blood pressure)

edit: Also, don't try to slam all your daily salt in a single drink, you will shit your guts out. You will have to cope with sweat-tasting water.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3043
A person who only had a bit of water and wanted to kill himself survived 24 days before he died.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Over, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
I've done table salt+ nosalt (basically potassium, just look for salt for people with high blood pressure)

edit: Also, don't try to slam all your daily salt in a single drink, you will shit your guts out. You will have to cope with sweat-tasting water.
why is raw salt so important during water fast ? i mean in a biological matters, a legit question. i don't want to be into the snake diet Cope.
i did near a week of water fast doing cardio meanwhile only with water.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
what sides were u getting

take a cold shower

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
what sides were u getting
Dont quote me or anything but I think I experienced 60% to 70% reduced libido (some days tho I still craved sex) , the time that required for me to reach 100% hard erection was longer and usually I achieved that by edging, 100% erections dropped quickly in like 1-2 sec if I didnt keep fapping. All those could be induced by my brain tho I dont wanna risk plus im young so you know. Its not like my father is bald also. He is NW2.5 at 65. I hope I didnt fuck up anything permanently
take a cold shower
I plan to do cold showers everyday too, thanks

why is raw salt so important during water fast ?
You will plummet your insulin while on a fast, which in turn makes your kidneys not retain/recycle so much salt and just let it flow. Sodium is the "electric signals" from your neurons activate so you can contract your muscles, just check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_contraction for a more in-depth explanation.
If you're not exercising, it might make little difference, but if you're in the gym the performance difference is pretty noticeable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 3043 and goodman78
@Seth Walsh sorry for tagging you man, i thought ure x30001..is there anything that can work against me in a fast and cause a PFS? would u recommend me do anything else like a "shot in the dark" that could potentially help in resetting me or sth? im not going for any bloodwork soon sadly so i do this blindly, i take my chances

You will plummet your insulin while on a fast, which in turn makes your kidneys not retain/recycle so much salt and just let it flow. Sodium is the "electric signals" from your neurons activate so you can contract your muscles, just check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_contraction for a more in-depth explanation.
If you're not exercising, it might make little difference, but if you're in the gym the performance difference is pretty noticeable.
so basically any salt will do it ? and which ratio per day?
sincerely it's so important didn't knew.

Have some lifefuel

angusbeforeandafter_1024.jpg

which ratio per day?
Start with:
  • 1 tsp of table salt
  • 1 tsp of low sodium salt (No-Salt, Nu-Salt, Salt Free etc, check your grocery store/pharmacy)
  • 2L of water
(those are TEA spoons)
Sip it throughout the day (just put it in your desk) - Again, don't try mixing it all in 1 glass then drinking 2L over the day, you will have explosive diarrhea.

Adjust according to how you feel.
High blood pressure symptoms (racing heart, headaches), or cramps? Up the potassium.
Low blood pressure symptoms (lightheadedness, dizziness, seeing starts when getting up)? Up the sodium.

I ended up doing a 2:1 salt to nosalt in 1,5L of water, that suited me best for what I do.
You might find online other recipes that call for baking soda or epsom salts, I tried those and didn't see a difference tbh

• +1
I did 12 days long time ago. first two days are easy, day 3/4/5 u will feel the hunger, then the reste is easy. i was taking green tea and apple cider vinegar

• +1
I did 12 days long time ago. first two days are easy, day 3/4/5 u will feel the hunger, then the reste is easy. i was taking green tea and apple cider vinegar
Perfect. Ill try and get through the 7 days and if im feeling okay ill push this up to 20+ for max results

Perfect. Ill try and get through the 7 days and if im feeling okay ill push this up to 20+ for max results
At first i was aiming for 30days. But at day 10 it was damn hard i couldnt sleep etc. Binged at day 13 couldnt handle more. Iwas taking 0supp, maybe take some to dont get those kind if side effect

benefit: skin slightly better, energy was good (before that i was eating 7/7 sugar and the insulin spikes always make me tired), lost weight fast and my face got more lean

• +1
Long fasts are stupid. What do you think happens to your hormones, thyroid, brain chemicals etc? They are all made out of what you put into your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Jfl @ fasting like a retarded incel
Do u think chad ever fasted?

Water, salt and potassium. You could also take sone multivitamin pills if you are worried about shit. Start eating again if you feel really weak or dizzy

• +1
You won't make it but if you can go 36 hours that would be extremely impressive and fairly reasonable.

Then do one 36 hour fast per week for the rest of your life.

You won't make it but if you can go 36 hours that would be extremely impressive and fairly reasonable.

Then do one 36 hour fast per week for the rest of your life.
Ive gone like 3 days without eating anything but water when I was studying some months ago. Day 3 hurted my stomach like crazy.

Ive gone like 3 days without eating anything but water when I was studying some months ago. Day 3 hurted my stomach like crazy.
i failed
felt too much nauseous, couldnt even walk, my legs were feeling so weird and my heart was beating fast all the time, i got like 4 hours of sleep the past 2 days because i couldnt sleep

just ate some foods and brocolli and god it felt so good..