Starting a height vs face experiment on Tinder. Need you guys' insights

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
The title is clickbait. I won't exactly test that, so keep reading for you to understand what I will do as it's much better and more interesting.

So I have a fish with @WishIwasChico's pics and I mainly wanna test height and influence on height on one's results.

Methods:

- Set my Tinder on each of the following cities (Warsaw, Vilnius, NYC, London, Milan) for a period of time, each time I go there 3 will be with and 3 without height on bio. These cities will give a grasp of how hard Tinder is in different parts of Europe as a dark, med-passing Anglo, which is what he looks like. Reasons why I chose each city:

Warsaw: the biggest city in the Slav countries outside of Russia/Ukraine (I wanted to do Moscow but Tinder is banned there). It is also considered one if not the hardest city in EE.
Vilnius: a medium-sized city which is located in @St.TikTokcel's country, Lithuania, where he claims to see "walking morphs" if they are males and "recessed 2.5 PSL abominations" if they are females. We will, therefore, be able to see and compare the girls there to other cities and also how big the correlation between a city's size is to the match rate I will get (Warsaw and Vilnius are quite similar on male PSLs from what I have analyzed before, so results wouldn't be extremely different if both had same populations).
NYC: one of the biggest cities in the world, the biggest city in the USA, is as multicultural as London is. It is known to be a bit easier than London and other places like LA, Amsterdam, Copenhagen etc. Therefore, we will not only be able to test if that is true and it's actually easier for our fish to get likes/matches there, but also compare the quality of girls in the USA compared to each European city and see if they are hotter/pickier/heightist/promiscuous. NYC uses the imperial system which could also play into how much girls are pickier + guys tend to lie more about height when using the imperial system from my anecdotes. I also expect the fact that my fish is Italian will change much here.
London: the biggest city in Europe and known to be ultra-hard mode according to looksmax.org users. It is also where @WishIwasChico usually uses OLD when he posts his Chad bragging shit. Besides all of this, London also uses the imperial system when talking about height (correct me if I'm wrong but girls from what I've seen there don't use cm) which could potentially impact results.
Milan: also known to be one of the hardest cities in the world due to being full of people with Nordic DNA mixed with meds, it gives a good idea of what different types of preferences are compared to northern and other places where dudes look a lot different. People in Milan should be a bit shorter than the ones in northern Europe by an inch or so, but I don't think girls will be much less harsh. We will also see if the fact that he won't have nationality halo anymore (Italian) since he would be in his "home country" makes him get fewer matches.

- To avoid bias and ELO changes, I will randomly go to each city unless I've already done it. So, for example, let's say I start with NYC, then randomly get Vilnius, then NYC again out of random. In that case, I will get something random again since I've already done NYC. This should minimize ELO problems and therefore not skew the results.
- Italian name, larping with Italian/Brazilian flags
- 30 days experiment with 6 days on each city - out of these 6 days, half will be with 6'3 on bio and half will be without
- Therefore get reply/match rates, and total likes between each city, looks levels, ethnicities, and girls' heights asked
- These are the questions that will be asked for the no height profile:

"Heyy, let me ask you this: what was the height of the shortest guy you've dated? Hahaha" and for the other 50% "Heyy, let me ask you this: what is the shortest guy you would date?"
"Heyy, you cool that I'm 175cm (5'9)? I always ask it before I chat up with someone hahaha"

Now for the one with height:

"Heyy, let me ask you this: what was the height of the shortest guy you've dated? Hahaha" and for the other 50% "Heyy, let me ask you this: what is the shortest guy you would date?"
"Heyy, would you swipe on me if I was 5'9? Hahaha" - then later I say "Well, I'm actually 5'9 myself lol" - thought the last part I'm unsure of doing so because it could risk a ban and I don't wanna get remotely close to risking it as this is my last phone I can chadfish on. The other questions might give enough data to work with tbh.

If the above is confusing, here is how it goes:

- 50% of the time the profile will have 6'3 on bio, 50% of the time it will not. When it has no height on the profile, I will send to 50% of the girls the "Heyy, you cool that I'm 175cm (5'9)? I always ask it before I chat up with someone hahaha" and for the other 50% either one of the other questions, so 25% of the time each of these ones: "Heyy, let me ask you this: what was the height of the shortest guy you've dated? Hahaha" and "Heyy, let me ask you this: what is the shortest guy you would date?". The same applies for the (with) height profile but with different questions.

Lastly, I know these texts sound autistic as fuck, but at the same time, I don't wanna influence the results with something giga NT or that would get less girls answering.

Here are some more settings of the experiment:

- Tinder Gold
- 30km range
- I will give 100 likes in each city (that way I will know if I am being too picky and, therefore, if the average girl in some city is as picky as a top 10% girl in another, which is something I predict will happen)
- It's expected that there will be many more matches the further east we go. Therefore, the sample size of the data should be somewhat smaller in some places, so in case it is too small in any I will do 200 likes rather than 100 in these cities. My mindset is the more data the better. This study should be ideally replicated in the future with a bigger sample size and more cities.

Some more things I want to clarify before someone comes and chimps out at me:

- He is good-looking but not to the point that anything he will do is gonna be accepted. Doing this experiment with someone like Maher is simply useless, as it doesn't represent how a good-looking but not gigachad tier guy is impacted with such a failo. Maher would obviously slay regardless so few girls would give a fuck, therefore it's pointless.

- Nothing I will do here should be taken as the absolute truth. I only need to clarify this because so many of you retards can't understand nuance due to your low IQ, so even though I will remove as many biases as possible, this shit isn't supposed to explain everything women want or all the dating market.

- Obviously face matters more on OLD as it's the first thing a girl sees. However, I still wanna see:

How much you can failoed by height in general by seeing:

- How many more girls are willing to swipe on a tall (6'3, 190cm) guy - not only in each city but compared to without the 6'3 bio

- How much girls are fine with finding out later that a guy is short (5'9/175cm) - both on the heightless profile but on the 6'3 where I will later admit that I'm 5'9

- How much more important is height in each city compared to 1. the statistical average and 2. the average that guys put on Tinder (though this part will only be done once I make my full experiments in the future swiping on every city thousands of times) - to know how much height matters or not in each city, I will just get the response rates to each message and see if in taller cities it's harder and shorter cities it's easier - this will probably be influenced by the amount of larping in different places.

- How big of a correlation there is between a girl rejecting you or not based on height and her SMV (I will get the girls rated before looking at their answers to my questions so there is no bias) - this will show if higher girls have much higher standards or if the Juggernaut's law is true.

- How much more heightist are taller/shorter girls

I also wanna know:

- How much if any difference between the time going by on the app (account was created a few days ago only) and the results on each city (as I will set on each city 6 times) as time goes by, this will show if the results get or not worse with time even after the first week on the app which could be for a multitude of possible reasons

- How much population plays into the results - will bigger cities be more competitive and therefore be harder or will smaller cities have fewer people and therefore be even harder to get likes?

- How much correlation between having the imperial system or metric system and experiment success - that is, success by height mattering more than other places

- How much language (or being able to understand the language) plays into the girl's response rate

(the last 2 things could be mostly attributed to other stuff, though it will be interesting to collect data on it regardless)

- How much different is the quality of girls that match normally with the ones that like the profile

- How much nationality halo/being foreigner can play into results

- What cities are the hardest to get likes/matches

- What cities have the best and worst-looking girls

- See if there are any cities where girls are both hotter and give more likes/are more responsive/less heightist

Lastly, if you are down to help me, having the following would make my life so much easier:

- More people to rate girls and get more precise SMV ratings
- People who are good with data and can help me analyze and make concrete observations about them

If you are interested, reply here or send me a PM here and we can chat later on at discord.

There might be some things I forgot but I should remember until I officially start it, but anyway, let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, basket, FailedNormieManlet and 17 others
Pin this bhai @Preston actual high effort thread where I try to find answers over shit dalits here debate over 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, FailedNormieManlet, Skywalker and 4 others
Going to bed right now will reply tomorrow to everything

• +1
Reactions: iammoh, WishIwasChico, poopoohead and 1 other person
Bumping this effort thread.

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Acne Victim
Dnr I already know face matters more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, TechnoBoss, try2beme and 3 others
The title is clickbait. I won't exactly test that, so keep reading for you to understand what I will do as it's much better and more interesting.

So I have a fish with @WishIwasChico's pics and I mainly wanna test height and influence on height on one's results.

Methods:

- Set my Tinder on each of the following cities (Warsaw, Vilnius, NYC, London, Milan) for a period of time, each time I go there 3 will be with and 3 without height on bio. These cities will give a grasp of how hard Tinder is in different parts of Europe as a dark, med-passing Anglo, which is what he looks like. Reasons why I chose each city:

Warsaw: the biggest city in the Slav countries outside of Russia/Ukraine (I wanted to do Moscow but Tinder is banned there). It is also considered one if not the hardest city in EE.
Vilnius: a medium-sized city which is located in @St.TikTokcel's country, Lithuania, where he claims to see "walking morphs" if they are males and "recessed 2.5 PSL abominations" if they are females. We will, therefore, be able to see and compare the girls there to other cities and also how big the correlation between a city's size is to the match rate I will get (Warsaw and Vilnius are quite similar on male PSLs from what I have analyzed before, so results wouldn't be extremely different if both had same populations).
NYC: one of the biggest cities in the world, the biggest city in the USA, is as multicultural as London is. It is known to be a bit easier than London and other places like LA, Amsterdam, Copenhagen etc. Therefore, we will not only be able to test if that is true and it's actually easier for our fish to get likes/matches there, but also compare the quality of girls in the USA compared to each European city and see if they are hotter/pickier/heightist/promiscuous. NYC uses the imperial system which could also play into how much girls are pickier + guys tend to lie more about height when using the imperial system from my anecdotes. I also expect the fact that my fish is Italian will change much here.
London: the biggest city in Europe and known to be ultra-hard mode according to looksmax.org users. It is also where @WishIwasChico usually uses OLD when he posts his Chad bragging shit. Besides all of this, London also uses the imperial system when talking about height (correct me if I'm wrong but girls from what I've seen there don't use cm) which could potentially impact results.
Milan: also known to be one of the hardest cities in the world due to being full of people with Nordic DNA mixed with meds, it gives a good idea of what different types of preferences are compared to northern and other places where dudes look a lot different. People in Milan should be a bit shorter than the ones in northern Europe by an inch or so, but I don't think girls will be much less harsh. We will also see if the fact that he won't have nationality halo anymore (Italian) since he would be in his "home country" makes him get fewer matches.

- To avoid bias and ELO changes, I will randomly go to each city unless I've already done it. So, for example, let's say I start with NYC, then randomly get Vilnius, then NYC again out of random. In that case, I will get something random again since I've already done NYC. This should minimize ELO problems and therefore not skew the results.
- 30 days experiment with 6 days on each city - out of these 6 days, half will be with 6'3 on bio and half will be without
- Therefore get reply/match rates, and total likes between each city, looks levels, ethnicities, and girls' heights asked

"Heyy, you cool that I'm 175cm (5'9)? I always ask it before I chat up with someone hahaha"

"Heyy, would you swipe on me if I was 5'9? Hahaha" - then later I say "Well, I'm actually 5'9 myself lol" - thought the last part I'm unsure of doing so because it could risk a ban and I don't wanna get remotely close to risking it as this is my last phone I can chadfish on. The other questions might give enough data to work with tbh.

- 50% of the time the profile will have 6'3 on bio, 50% of the time it will not. When it has no height on the profile, I will send to 50% of the girls the "Heyy, you cool that I'm 175cm (5'9)? I always ask it before I chat up with someone hahaha" and for the other 50% either one of the other questions, so 25% of the time each of these ones: "Heyy, let me ask you this: what was the height of the shortest guy you've dated? Hahaha" and "Heyy, let me ask you this: what is the shortest guy you would date?". The same applies for the (with) height profile but with different questions.

Lastly, I know these texts sound autistic as fuck, but at the same time, I don't wanna influence the results with something giga NT or that would get less girls answering.

- Tinder Gold
- 30km range
- I will give 100 likes in each city (that way I will know if I am being too picky and, therefore, if the average girl in some city is as picky as a top 10% girl in another, which is something I predict will happen)
- It's expected that there will be many more matches the further east we go. Therefore, the sample size of the data should be somewhat smaller in some places, so in case it is too small in any I will do 200 likes rather than 100 in these cities. My mindset is the more data the better. This study should be ideally replicated in the future with a bigger sample size and more cities.

- He is good-looking but not to the point that anything he will do is gonna be accepted. Doing this experiment with someone like Maher is simply useless, as it doesn't represent how a good-looking but not gigachad tier guy is impacted with such a failo. Maher would obviously slay regardless so few girls would give a fuck, therefore it's pointless.

- Nothing I will do here should be taken as the absolute truth. I only need to clarify this because so many of you retards can't understand nuance due to your low IQ, so even though I will remove as many biases as possible, this shit isn't supposed to explain everything women want or all the dating market.

- Obviously face matters more on OLD as it's the first thing a girl sees. However, I still wanna see:

- How many more girls are willing to swipe on a tall (6'3, 190cm) guy - not only in each city but compared to without the 6'3 bio

- How much girls are fine with finding out later that a guy is short (5'9/175cm) - both on the heightless profile but on the 6'3 where I will later admit that I'm 5'9

- How much more important is height in each city compared to 1. the statistical average and 2. the average that guys put on Tinder (though this part will only be done once I make my full experiments in the future swiping on every city thousands of times) - to know how much height matters or not in each city, I will just get the response rates to each message and see if in taller cities it's harder and shorter cities it's easier - this will probably be influenced by the amount of larping in different places.

- How big of a correlation there is between a girl rejecting you or not based on height and her SMV (I will get the girls rated before looking at their answers to my questions so there is no bias) - this will show if higher girls have much higher standards or if the Juggernaut's law is true.

I also wanna know:

- How much if any difference between the time going by on the app (account was created a few days ago only) and the results on each city (as I will set on each city 6 times) as time goes by, this will show if the results get or not worse with time even after the first week on the app which could be for a multitude of possible reasons

- How much population plays into the results - will bigger cities be more competitive and therefore be harder or will smaller cities have fewer people and therefore be even harder to get likes?

- How much correlation between having the imperial system or metric system and experiment success - that is, success by height mattering more than other places

- How much language (or being able to understand the language) plays into the girl's response rate

(the last 2 things could be mostly attributed to other stuff, though it will be interesting to collect data on it regardless)

- How much different is the quality of girls that match normally with the ones that like the profile

- See if there are any cities where girls are both hotter and give more likes/are more responsive/less heightist

Lastly, if you are down to help me, having the following would make my life so much easier:

- People who are good with data and can help me analyze and make concrete observations about them

If you are interested, reply here or send me a PM here and we can chat later on at discord.

There might be some things I forgot but I should remember until I officially start it, but anyway, let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions, thank you.
Try hinge, height is in every bio.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Write 195 in bio

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
can you dm mean @WishIwasChico face. I heard he is a giga mogger and I want to see what his face looks like. I wont doxx him, I need to see for research for my looksmaxing accession

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, WishIwasChico, poopoohead and 1 other person

Methods:

- Tinder Gold
- 30km range

I also wanna know:

Seems interesting. Tag me when you post it.

• +1
Pin this bhai @Preston actual high effort thread where I try to find answers over shit dalits here debate over 24/7.
I will if this thread gains more traction

• +1
Dnr I already know face matters more
You couldn't get past line one. Holt attention span

Try hinge, height is in every bio.
Hinge is only widely used in a few countries. Tinder is universal and therefore the best app to compare

Write 195 in bio
I don't think that is needed because 190cm is enough of a halo plus 175cm is enough of a failo if that makes sense lol. But I'll think about it

can you dm mean @WishIwasChico face. I heard he is a giga mogger and I want to see what his face looks like. I wont doxx him, I need to see for research for my looksmaxing accession
This one you should ask @WishIwasChico not m, if he let's me I can do it but I don't think he will

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
I will if this thread gains more traction
I think I might have posted it on a shit time of the day where few users were awake so it got few traction, sadly. Tho I will bump as I'm sure some ppl haven't seen it but would like to

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@qotav @Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @DelonLover1999

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Looks234
Based. Never had the energy to do this.

• +1
Reactions: iammoh, Kamui, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person

Hinge is only widely used in a few countries. Tinder is universal and therefore the best app to compare

I don't think that is needed because 190cm is enough of a halo plus 175cm is enough of a failo if that makes sense lol. But I'll think about it

This one you should ask @WishIwasChico not m, if he let's me I can do it but I don't think he will
No dm me personally and ask to see me please and I will consider it

• +1
Reactions: iammoh and Acne Victim
Ye this is giga high iq @Preston @TRUE_CEL once this experiment is done can you pin it?

• +1

Methods:

- Tinder Gold
- 30km range

I also wanna know:

Mirin the experiment for this, it will be so interesting because like you say Maher or lachowski fishes are unrealistic as they like top 0.00001% so what happens to them is irrelevant to most guys.

Will be very good and about time someone did a good experiment like this

• Love it
Mirin the experiment for this, it will be so interesting because like you say Maher or lachowski fishes are unrealistic as they like top 0.00001% so what happens to them is irrelevant to most guys.

Will be very good and about time someone did a good experiment like this
Thanks bhai you're a G

• Love it

I did not know that. What are the countries that use Hinge?

• +1
I did not know that. What are the countries that use Hinge?
Mainly Anglo countries and a few western europeans. Tinder is more used than hinge/bumble worldwide so it's a good benchmark, plus girls on tinder are usually the sluttier type which should have higher height standards

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and aesthetic beauty
Bumping this high IQ thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico, aesthetic beauty and Acne Victim
@6ft4 @forevergymcelling @PrinceLuenLeoncur @5.5psl @Akhi @thecel @looksmaxxer2

• +1
Update. I won't be able to rate all the girls because it will be already too much work for me to do it myself. But the like rate by each city will give already a good idea on at least what I find attractive

• +1
Height wins.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Dnrd until I see that guys pics

• +1
@SurgeryEnjoyer

height = all

the bigger animal always wins

Methods:

- Tinder Gold
- 30km range

I also wanna know:

u lied won't read plus u are fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Brootal and Deleted member 26859
yeah u r right a 6'5 dude would lose a duel with a meteor i guess

A 6’5 chad would suffocate due to the toxic gas emitted after the meteor collision, while subhuman manlets would easily survive due to their proximity to the surface.

height = all

the bigger animal always wins
then 90% of Hollywood heartthrobs and popular models would be taller than 6'1-6'2. You think the gay men and roasties in charge of finding them don't have access to the top 1% of men lookswise?

Last edited:
Find better hobbies and touch grass.

Methods:

- Tinder Gold
- 30km range

I also wanna know:

autism has its use afterall, btw when u gonna post results?

what happened