Starting accutane, does anyone have any tips?

coolnicefriendly

coolnicefriendly

mhm
I’m going to start taking accutane (isotretinoin) and I’m wondering if anyone have any tips they would like to share, I’ve heard there are some side effects with the drug like lip cracking and etc. Anything would be appreciated.

Also, I haven’t yet purchased accutane and I’m open to other suggestions, I’ve tried a bunch of things but I’ve also heard accutane messes with test (can’t confirm this)

The tip is NOT to use it because it has been CON to the FIRMED as a SCAM by this CHAD thread:

drink a lot of water min 3l a day, use vaseline on lips, use sunscreen

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
The tip is NOT to use it because it has been CON to the FIRMED as a SCAM by this CHAD thread:
Accutane not working for one guy after only 40 days doesn’t disprove the millions it has worked for

Accutane not working for one guy after only 40 days doesn’t disprove the millions it has worked for
Yeah you are brown as shit. There are multiple guys in the thread saying it's goyslop that doesn't work and I believe them MORE than "millions" who are getting payed to promote it.

Yeah you are brown as shit. There are multiple guys in the thread saying it's goyslop that doesn't work and I believe them MORE than "millions" who are getting payed to promote it.
i feel like no one is getting paid to promote it, I’ve just seen results after results

It’s worked for everyone I’ve ever met that’s taken it

That's called selection bias
I’ve never seen accutane not work
Mate are you fucking retarded:ROFLMAO:

I literally said in the theead that its gotten better around the chin area also i went to my derma like 3 days ago to up my dose she showed me the pictures she took on day 1 compared to now and it was a massive difference

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Also you haven't seen my face nor do you know me

It can take up to 3 months for results to kick in

Theres no way your monkey brain used me as an example when you literally know nothing about me:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
I’m going to start taking accutane (isotretinoin) and I’m wondering if anyone have any tips they would like to share, I’ve heard there are some side effects with the drug like lip cracking and etc. Anything would be appreciated.
just finished up my 7 months treatment. if u have subhuman genetics you will get bad sides. all I got was dry skin which went away, a initial purge(more acne temporarily), and dry lips. get used to applying aquaphor like once an hour. shit ascended me so hard & gave me free rhino, ur gonna love it

just finished up my 7 months treatment. if u have subhuman genetics you will get bad sides. all I got was dry skin which went away, a initial purge(more acne temporarily), and dry lips. get used to applying aquaphor like once an hour. shit ascended me so hard & gave me free rhino, ur gonna love it
It really helped your nose? I’ve never heard of that, my nose isn’t even bad but that’s crazy lol