Starting another 7 mile run!

View attachment 906071

add this one next you loser
I thought you said I was on your ignore list? :soy:

It's hilarious how you're trying so hard to fraud bones yet any PSLer can see your gook maxilla, your high hairline (you're contracting your brows to fraud a lower hairline), your death-tier philtrum. I could go on, my dear hapa bully victim. You will NEVER look white, that's all.:p

It's hilarious how you're trying so hard to fraud bones yet any PSLer can see your gook maxilla, your high hairline (you're contracting your brows to fraud a lower hairline), your death-tier philtrum. I could go on, my dear hapa bully victim. You will NEVER look white, that's all.:p
just lol @ u tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and WadlowMaxxing
Brag because you can hit the gym.

well I’m not, I was just doing weird shit with my eyes you ugly faggot
Cope you subhuman chink, you're white on paper yet look fully gopnik-chink hybrid subhuman. Over

Cope you subhuman chink, you're white on paper yet look fully gopnik-chink hybrid subhuman. Over
meanwhile you’re a bloated subhuman autistic 30 year old manlet rotter, just kys you fat subhuman, you very well know I don’t look chink or subhuman, yet your fragile ego doesn’t let you admit it

the air force doesn't have special forces we have spec ops and hell no the dropout rate is 80%, only 1 in 5 chads make it through and my job is way fucking cooler i literally have the most fun job in the military look it up
Brutal. I have to serve the South Korean military.

its so god damn obvious you want to be me more than anything in the world. you look at my beautiful skin, my jawline that you don't, and never will have, the fact that i so gloriously tower over you even when you first wake up in the morning at your max height. I am everything you are not. my work ethic, unparalleled, my expectations for myself, beyond your limits, my future achievements, will be far greater than you can ever imagine.

There is nothing left for you to say. I am rent free in your head and soon I will be rent free to the whole world. There isn't a single thing you can do. The fact that you have a folder dedicated to me on your phone is nothing less than what I expected. You admire me, I am everything you cannot become.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210102-122446.png
    Screenshot_20210102-122446.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and xefo
meanwhile you’re a bloated subhuman autistic 30 year old manlet rotter, just kys you fat subhuman, you very well know I don’t look chink or subhuman, yet your fragile ego doesn’t let you admit it
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA wrong on SO many parts

1) I'm 24

2) I'm pretty lean now

3) You look fully gopnik-chink hybrid subhuman, dead srs I'm not trying to be mean, just honest.

4) The worst part for you is that at least due to my complexion / pheno I mog your gopnik-looking ass to the grave. NOTHING will ever beat light blue eyes, pale white skin and dark blonde hair, ever. You've got to be Couzon's Syndrome-tier recessed to look like shit with my pheno. Which is why I mog you to the shadow realm and back. But that's beside the point. YOU LOOK LIKE A MIX OF ST.PETERSBURG BROKE NIGGA AND CHINK FROM SHENZHEN, PERIOD.

1) I'm 24

2) I'm pretty lean now

3) You look fully gopnik-chink hybrid subhuman, dead srs I'm not trying to be mean, just honest.

4) The worst part for you is that at least due to my complexion / pheno I mog your gopnik-looking ass to the grave. NOTHING will ever beat light blue eyes, pale white skin and dark blonde hair, ever. You've got to be Couzon's Syndrome-tier recessed to look like shit with my pheno. Which is why I mog you to the shadow realm and back. But that's beside the point. YOU LOOK LIKE A MIX OF ST.PETERSBURG BROKE NIGGA AND CHINK FROM SHENZHEN, PERIOD.
honestly just kys you autistic loser, keep coping, we have all seen your fat autistic truecel self on omegle

its so god damn obvious you want to be me more than anything in the world. you look at my beautiful skin, my jawline that you don't, and never will have, the fact that i so gloriously tower over you even when you first wake up in the morning at your max height. I am everything you are not. my work ethic, unparalleled, my expectations for myself, beyond your limits, my future achievements, will be far greater than you can ever imagine.

There is nothing left for you to say. I am rent free in your head and soon I will be rent free to the whole world. There isn't a single thing you can do. The fact that you have a folder dedicated to me on your phone is nothing less than what I expected. You admire me, I am everything you cannot become.
JFL a minute ago I was debating whether to give you a quick reality check or to let you cope with your delusions. Since you're a gook-looking hapacel, I might as well have mercy on you. So ignore this post here :)

honestly just kys you autistic loser, keep coping, we have all seen your fat autistic truecel self on omegle
LMAO you dumb spergs still don't get that's not me? Ok. I'll let you cope, shit's funny as fuck.

LMAO you dumb spergs still don't get that's not me? Ok. I'll let you cope, shit's funny as fuck.
lol imagine being so embarrassed about how ugly you are that you beg stylyl to make a troll thread which you continuously perpetuate to try and remove your subhuman failo on the forum, he literally told me on discord that it’s fake as fuck jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345
lol imagine being so embarrassed about how ugly you are that you beg stylyl to make a troll thread which you continuously perpetuate to try and remove your subhuman failo on the forum, he literally told me on discord that it’s fake as fuck jfl
he said it was fake?

• +1
Reactions: xefo

1) I'm 24

2) I'm pretty lean now

my rent free step child, do you honestly think i care about you enough to read that? do you honestly think i will do anything more for you than type in 26 font in all lowercase? no, you read my messages, i will never care enough to read yours. i own you, i love having my very own, personal admirer. you love me, you wish you could be me, and it feels so, so good.

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
my rent free step child, do you honestly think i care about you enough to read that? do you honestly think i will do anything more for you than type in 26 font in all lowercase? no, you read my messages, i will never care enough to read yours. i own you, i love having my very own, personal admirer. you love me, you wish you could be me, and it feels so, so good.
You literally just read it, jfl at your sub80IQ

JFL ok keep believing you've seen me. :lul:

JFL at you sperg taking the time to edit his pic. Just shows you what a trucel you are.
look at yourself in the mirror and pull on your double chin. grab your cone nipples and tell yourself "i am retarded. i am a blazing idiot. i am a loser, i am short, i am fat, i am old, and i am stupid".

its time to quit coping

• JFL
Reactions: fras
why do u guys always fight about who mogs tbh

why do u guys always fight about who mogs tbh
im fucking better than him. i don't give a fuck. i don't play nice with lying losers. im a more excellent, prideful, righteous version of him. he is nobody important and belongs by himself in a fucking graveyard.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal