Starting coding

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Starting coding at 28y its over ? i learn javascript - react, i hope make more money in the future with coding skill it is possible ?

best time to start was 15 years ago, the second best time is now

u will get mogged by kids who started when they were 12, but age halo could make you look more experienced if u lie in ur resume, so at least u have that.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, garoupilled_, chawaje and 2 others
best time to start was 15 years ago, the second best time is now

u will get mogged by kids who started when they were 12, but age halo could make you look more experienced if u lie in ur resume, so at least u have that.
Im actually that kid RIP i will also get a college certif and do apprenticeships this summer and the next... It's over...

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Im actually that kid RIP i will also get a college certif and do apprenticeships this summer and the next... It's over...
if ur good at coding why not like sell malware or smn. could be a good side hustle tbh

if ur good at coding why not like sell malware or smn. could be a good side hustle tbh
Don't know those marketplaces also school doesn't leave me any spare time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
u will get mogged by kids who started when they were 12
Whoo. That's me!
Giphy 4

make use of all those chatbots, plugins and various tools popping up while you're at it

i could barely explain the difference between hardware and software until 2 or so months ago, and now i'm developing simple natural language processing apps for my professional needs in python