Starting coloring and skinmaxxinng boys

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Told my my mom I needed retin a and moisturizer and castor oil(brows) for skin and she had everything JFL

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 4991, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Good shit

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Good shit
Thank you bro, also I have long eye lashes but They’re hidden because it goes blond mid way you think if I dye them they would appear to feminine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Thank you bro, also I have long eye lashes but They’re hidden because it goes blond mid way you think if I dye them they would appear to feminine?
No, stop caring about others, dark lashes dark eyebrows light eye color and skin like yours created a strong contrast it's good

• +1
If I remember correctly @Golden Glass said csstor oil ans vaseline burns through you upper eyelid fat giving UEE

• +1
If I remember correctly @Golden Glass said csstor oil ans vaseline burns through you upper eyelid fat giving UEE
Even if just applied to the brow?

FF283D82 1181 4074 A464 D2FED3FE63BF

->
D4CB5FDA 1CE1 4091 9D7D DE037A99E066

ascension or kill yourself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LordGodcat, Chico Chicowski and Uglyandfat
My eyelashes are like 5-7mm long I’m more than good on those jfl

Darken lashes and brows
Lighten iris
Skinmaxx

u can achieve it ez
2020 03 04 081616

What would you recommemnd to me? Its perfect ligt ing, in normal my eyebrows are super dark and thick

How would u improve lower eyelashes? Bother to contacts?

View attachment 293846
What would you recommemnd to me? Its perfect ligt ing, in normal my eyebrows are super dark and thick

You have very bad NCT I don’t know if that’s just the eyelashes but try brushing your eyelashes upwards it helps especially since u have good eye color

You have very bad NCT I don’t know if that’s just the eyelashes but try brushing your eyelashes upwards it helps especially since u have good eye color
Its eyelashes im neutralccel

• +1
View attachment 293846

Your eye seems to be high tier already but everyone can always improve:

lower lashes would probably need latisse or transplant

thickening and curling them would help too

Black on blue is very aesthetic, you could experiment with dyes.

getting a dark tan could a lot help too.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Its eyelashes im neutralccel
Alright yeah try brushing it up or use one of those things that you squeeze the lashes with idk the name also ur eye color mogs mine that’s a first tbh

Attachments

• D1FFB814-9F18-4F11-BA03-14991E64519C.jpeg
    D1FFB814-9F18-4F11-BA03-14991E64519C.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 12
Alright yeah try brushing it up or use one of those things that you squeeze the lashes with idk the name also ur eye color mogs mine that’s a first tbh
I bet ur eye color would look great in a perfect lighting

• Love it
ive tried caster oil for eyebrows and it doesnt work, what actually grows eyebrow hairs?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
ive tried caster oil for eyebrows and it doesnt work, what actually grows eyebrow hairs?
How long did you do it? I just literally started putting it on today

How long did you do it? I just literally started putting it on today
ive done it for 3 months + and havent seen any results. They just appear thicker after i apply it, but no actual hairs were coming in

ive done it for 3 months + and havent seen any results. They just appear thicker after i apply it, but no actual hairs were coming in
Fuck, ill try it for a month and update you guys my eyebrows are not thin I just want to make them thicker than they already are

Fuck, ill try it for a month and update you guys my eyebrows are not thin I just want to make them thicker than they already are
mine are thin af and im desperate to make them thick and grow my hairs

then try Minoxidil or latisse like the other user mentioned earlier
i ordered latisse and have it , havent used it yet. Keep hearing about bad side effects like orbital fat loss

• +1