STARTING FACEMASK! WITH BRACES GTFIHHH

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
IT IS WHAT IT IS.
IT WORKED FOR THIS WHORE SO IT WILL WORK FOR ME TOO,SINCE I AM A SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING.
IN THE WORST CASE I WILL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BABOON
BABOON MOGS ANYWAYS
Animals hero hamadryas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: orthochadic, hairyballscel, Deleted member 5385 and 15 others
gl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Dowden?

• +1
with braces like in the study
How would braces prevent facepulling results

youre moving you’re maxilla not your teeth

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
How would braces prevent facepulling results

youre moving you’re maxilla not your teeth
you pull the alveoral bridge tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Sikkunt23, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Nice, keep us updated bro

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
at your age you will like 0 skeletal change and just move your molars forward and tip incisors, it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
look at the a-point, she moved her maxilla forward 1 mm and down 1 mm, not worth how long you have to wear it for
Where

look at the a-point, she moved her maxilla forward 1 mm and down 1 mm, not worth how long you have to wear it for
And tbh its still better than ur autistic dowden jfl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Where is the 1mm change link it
I cant see it

look at the before and after of the ceph, the a point is used to determine maxillary movement and it barely budges, that would equate to around 1mm, possibly 2 at the very very max

View attachment 613486
look at the before and after of the ceph, the a point is used to determine maxillary movement and it barely budges, that would equate to around 1mm, possibly 2 at the very very max
They didnt even include it in the link i postd
2mm of maxilla advencment isnt bad at all jfl

”IT WORKED FOR THIS WHORE SO IT WILL WORK FOR ME TOO,SINCE I AM A SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING.”
made me cage JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x
Tooth-Borne Facepulling is -200 IQ

JFL

Amateur
didnt ask faggot
your name is "mew" jfl
mewing is amateur and -400iq kill yourself
i already had bone borne expansion cuck

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
4E1DF575 FD9B 4013 A4E0 B2517FF7F691

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and hairyballscel
Wtf goat2x i tought you were high IQ and here you seriously talk about doing alveolar bone advancement? Isnt that just like agga, but pulling not pushing? Do you even know how many health problems you will create?

Wtf goat2x i tought you were high IQ and here you seriously talk about doing alveolar bone advancement? Isnt that just like agga, but pulling not pushing? Do you even know how many health problems you will create?
tbh i wont do it because im a lazy cel
but i can open my suture ezly ngl

tbh i wont do it because im a lazy cel
but i can open my suture ezly ngl
What sutre I ask you? There is no sutre you can open for forward growth. For lateral growth/expansion you have MSE, for nothing for forward. AGGA is being marketed such, but all it does it move teeth - like your appliance I presume

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
What sutre I ask you? There is no sutre you can open for forward growth. For lateral growth/expansion you have MSE, for nothing for forward. AGGA is being marketed such, but all it does it move teeth - like your appliance I presume
if you open your sutures its easier to facepull jfl
low iqcel

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I have the marpe screws in my mouth i will savagely FUCKING push them to the side like a gorilla
mirin low inhib i wish i could screw something in my palate too but atm got other things to do, also can u just not fucking pull on the marpe screws????

• +1
mirin low inhib i wish i could screw something in my palate too but atm got other things to do, also can u just not fucking pull on the marpe screws????
Good idea but i cant they dont potrude too much

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Screenshot 20200824 171110

Cucked jfl. Get BSSO/maxillary ccw rotation surgery.

• Woah
Reactions: Acnno
at your age you will like 0 skeletal change and just move your molars forward and tip incisors, it is what it is
So incisor chewing is useless? I'm 20 btw, thinking of using @nelson 's facepulling guide and appliance, but if not, I was gonna cope with incisor chewing.

So incisor chewing is useless? I'm 20 btw, thinking of using @nelson 's facepulling guide and appliance, but if not, I was gonna cope with incisor chewing.
no facepulling is a fraction of the force chewing is, and don’t make the current dowden just wait for v2

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers