Starting gym today

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Looking back at old lean pics, and realising how much uglier and fatter I got is motivation enough for me to go lose it

I am like 23-25% now, Need to get to 15% asap.

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Looking back at old lean pics, and realising how much uglier and fatter I got is motivation enough for me to go lose it

I am like 23-25% now, Need to get to 15% asap.
Good to hear it bro. Eat clean, train hard and sleep well and you'll have aesthetic physique soon.

Good to hear it bro. Eat clean, train hard and sleep well and you'll have aesthetic physique soon.
Thanks mate, I must have legit gone down 0.75 PSL from fat gain and smoking lol, is smoking effects if i’ve been smoking for 2 years reversible?
0 bloat from it
not noticeable at least
(ime)
What’s the point of it?

Thanks mate, I must have legit gone down 0.75 PSL from fat gain and smoking lol, is smoking effects if i’ve been smoking for 2 years reversible?

What’s the point of it?
Maybe, first make sure you've got that shit completely out of your system. Look at skincaremaxxing as that's highly underrated. Having clear, smooth skin will bump you up easily 0.25-0.5 PSL points depending on how bad things are. A lot of people here are pretty pessimistic but I feel there's hope.

O8xMW88

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Good luck with gym journey bro, we all had to start somewhere

Good luck with gym journey bro, we all had to start somewhere
Thanks, the funny thing is I build muscle super quick so it should be easy. At 15 I was benching 60 on my first try and in a month or two I got 70KG and I wasn’t even taking it seriously lol, I wonder how far I’ll get if I get a good diet, supplements etc
Maybe, first make sure you've got that shit completely out of your system. Look at skincaremaxxing as that's highly underrated. Having clear, smooth skin will bump you up easily 0.25-0.5 PSL points depending on how bad things are. A lot of people here are pretty pessimistic but I feel there's hope.
Idk about 0.5 PSL but yeah skin is important as fuck, mine was really good when I was going gym, now it’s shit..

same, what program will you be doing?

same, what program will you be doing?
No clue, when i went before I dropped like 7KG just doing weight machines and eating clean lol

• Woah
Reactions: paranakee
Thanks, the funny thing is I build muscle super quick so it should be easy. At 15 I was benching 60 on my first try and in a month or two I got 70KG and I wasn’t even taking it seriously lol, I wonder how far I’ll get if I get a good diet, supplements etc
Nice, I was in a caloric deficit for a very very long time (like 1 year and 3 months trying to lose fat) but because noobie gains I gained muscle while losing fat and kg. Smh my benchpress is my weakest compound movement, but I'm in a bulk for a month now and already benching a lot more than when I got into caloric deficit.

Yeah I can’t wait to get big tbh, I can show u gym pics of my body at 15 in PM if u want, I have rly good weightlifting genetics but i’m a manlet so :( 5’8 bruh
Nice, I was in a caloric deficit for a very very long time (like 1 year and 3 months trying to lose fat) but because noobie gains I gained muscle while losing fat and kg. Smh my benchpress is my weakest compound movement, but I'm in a bulk for a month now and already benching a lot more than when I got into caloric deficit.
^^ Answer above

Yeah I can’t wait to get big tbh, I can show u gym pics of my body at 15 in PM if u want, I have rly good weightlifting genetics but i’m a manlet so :( 5’8 bruh

^^ Answer above
Sure. I am 6'1 and living in Netherlands and I feel like a manlet because of so many dutch people being 6'2++

Sure. I am 6'1 and living in Netherlands and I feel like a manlet because of so many dutch people being 6'2++
Wtf? I never realised Netherlands was that tall, I thought 6’0 is average height?
i’m 5’8 in UK, maybe 5’9 if i fix posture and although i feel below average i don’t feel death manlet tier..

Wtf? I never realised Netherlands was that tall, I thought 6’0 is average height?

i’m 5’8 in UK, maybe 5’9 if i fix posture and although i feel below average i don’t feel death manlet tier..
Yeah average might be 6'0 because there is a lot of immigrants in the netherlands (including me) which put the rating down. But literally almost everyone in college mogs me in height.

Yeah average might be 6'0 because there is a lot of immigrants in the netherlands (including me) which put the rating down. But literally almost everyone in college mogs me in height.
Brutal, Ill make sure to never visit this country..
Do you think Dutch height is due to environment or genetics) I heard tall people just procreate with tall people in that country, so height is a result of sexual selection

Brutal, how tall are your parents? U ever feel as if u stunted growth?
My dad is like 5'7 and my mom is like 5'9, so I am the tallest person in my family. However, in Slovakia (where I come from) I literally mog so many people with my height, it's unbeveliable. And in Netherlands almost every dutchie outmogs me LOL.

My dad is like 5'7 and my mom is like 5'9, so I am the tallest person in my family. However, in Slovakia (where I come from) I literally mog so many people with my height, it's unbeveliable. And in Netherlands almost every dutchie outmogs me LOL.
Wtf, mum taller than dad lol, also is your mothers side tall) that would explain your height

No gym for your face.

Wtf, mum taller than dad lol, also is your mothers side tall) that would explain your height
Yeah, I am happy that I ended up being 6'1 and not under 6ft, I got a lot of good sleep during my teenager ages so I guess that helped me too.

Anyways, what routine are you gonna be doing in gym? RN I am running a Upper/lower split + Push pull leg, 5 days a week, hitting the muscles twice a week