starting heightmaxxing/looksmaxxing - 16yo/188cm

currentjoys

currentjoys

Iron
I'm currently 16yo, and 6'2"/188cm. I've recently discovered/become interested in heightmaxxing, and since I've grown about 1.5 inches this year, I want to maximize my growth before my plates fuse. Here are my current questions about heightmaxxing.

1. I can get blood work done, but I have never had it done before. What tests should I get done, and what am I looking for on these tests?

2. What's a good stack for me? I've seen some other threads about this but i most of them r much shorter than me or older than me.

In terms of looksmaxxing:

3. I've been weightlifting for just over 3 years, but it's mostly been for my sport (strength/power). I started to alternate mesocycles with hypertrophy about a year ago, and gained about 20 pounds. I'm currently 9-11% bodyfat (eye test), but have hit a plateau in terms of how much mass I can gain/how much progressive overload I can take on in the gym. I've been 155lbs/70-71kg since June.
--->>> I take magnesium glycinate, zinc, b vitamins, get 8+ hours of sleep each night, and maintain 200 calorie surplus with macros and everything to maximize T, I'll probably get this tested in the bloodwork though to find out if there's something i'm missing.

4. I'm pretty low bodyfat, but I don't have a very defined jawline... been mewing for a month or two but haven't noticed any results. not sure abt much to do for this besides mewing.

5. I've had a slightly receeded hairline that I noticed when I was about 11. I've been on 5% minoxidil for 18-19 months, so any hair loss has almost entirely stopped, but am stuck with baby hairs towards the front of my hairline. With my current haircut, this is pretty much invisible, but my hair would still look better if I could get a centimeter or two back. I'm not really interested in finasteride or anything that will fuck with my dht, but if anyone's tried microneedling or something else i'd love to hear some advice.

6. I am on tretinoin cream and dapsone gel for my acne, recommended by derm.. im kinda clueless on this topic though since i haven't done much research on it. if there's a guide for it i'd appreciate :)

don't just say you're 16. you could be 16.2 or 16.8. big difference

1.5 inches the past year isn't very promising as that's normal for the last year of height growth. In fact, I grew 2 inches the final year of my growth, but maybe you're one of those guys that grow consistently slow for a long time. Most likely you're very close to getting your growth plates fused, could've happened yesterday or will happen tomorrow jfl, get on an aromatase inhibitor asap and don't be high inhib with dosage
1. I can get blood work done, but I have never had it done before. What tests should I get done, and what am I looking for on these tests?

from the top of my head
testosterone. if it's too low, unless you're lucky and fix it naturally, hop on roids
estrogen, you don't want it to be excessive as that would cause gyno and earlier growth plate fusion

the thyroid shit isn't necessary to check, but it's next in my mind as smth to check. hypothyroidism is brutal. slows growth of literally everything, cucks your metabolism and bloats you. considering your height, I doubt you have hypothyroidism though. It's an incredibly rare issue anyway. You shouldn't waste your money on an igf-1 test either considering your height. You're obviously not deficient
2. What's a good stack for me? I've seen some other threads about this but i most of them r much shorter than me or older than me.

I need to research this but probably just injecting hgh and blasting AIs is the only non cope stack

1.5 inches the past year isn't very promising as that's normal for the last year of height growth. In fact, I grew 2 inches the final year of my growth, but maybe you're one of those guys that grow consistently slow for a long time. Most likely you're very close to getting your growth plates fused, could've happened yesterday or will happen tomorrow jfl, get on an aromatase inhibitor asap and don't be high inhib with dosage

from the top of my head
testosterone. if it's too low, unless you're lucky and fix it naturally, hop on roids
estrogen, you don't want it to be excessive as that would cause gyno and earlier growth plate fusion

the thyroid shit isn't necessary to check, but it's next in my mind as smth to check. hypothyroidism is brutal. slows growth of literally everything, cucks your metabolism and bloats you. considering your height, I doubt you have hypothyroidism though. It's an incredibly rare issue anyway. You shouldn't waste your money on an igf-1 test either considering your height. You're obviously not deficient

I need to research this but probably just injecting hgh and blasting AIs is the only non cope stack
nigga wtf why are you telling him to check test and hop on roids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nigga get off minoxodil you're fucking 16 that shit can fuck with your development.

Hop off ASAP and maximize your puberty, there's plenty of methods to treat your hair afterwards.
Make sure to eat at a huge protein surplus and megadose vitamin D and get plenty of sunlight

Regarding acne treatments: DO NOT DO ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN IT'S POISON AND HARMED ME PERMANENTLY

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Deleted member 20519
Yeah. I meant for him to take roids after his growth plates fused if he needs to
no you didnt. you didnt say anything about waiting and didnt say anything about if he needs to

i expected better from you.

• JFL
no you didnt. you didnt say anything about waiting and didnt say anything about if he needs to

i expected better from you.
Jfl I'm assuming this is a joke post

I probably have 10 threads in which I mentioned the common knowledge that higher testosterone means earlier growth plate fusion via aromatization and I even said in the post:

Jfl I'm assuming this is a joke post

I probably have 10 threads in which I mentioned the common knowledge that higher testosterone means earlier growth plate fusion via aromatization and I even said in the post:
even if its too low, that would have no effect on height. and taking injections would cause spikes in estrogen reguardless.

ova for you

• JFL
Nigga get off minoxodil you're fucking 16 that shit can fuck with your development.
C57eb280d4cb5e82

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
even if its too low, that would have no effect on height
I didn't mention it for height. It's just important for a male to have high testosterone in general

low testosterone is actually good for height because that means low estrogen and delayed growth plate fusion
taking injections would cause spikes in estrogen
never said otherwise

I didn't mention it for height. It's just important for a male to have high testosterone in general

low testosterone is actually good for height because that means low estrogen and delayed growth plate fusion

never said otherwise
NIGGER STOP FUCKING AROUND

YOU TOLD HIM TO TAKE TEST IF ITS LOW AND YOU ARE BACKTRACKING LIKE THE FLASH AT THE END OF SNYDER CUT

SUCK MY COCK

• JFL
You know how I know your capping

No 6’2 16 year old thinks of fucking heightmaxxing a legit flat footed 6’2 16 year old is a legit height mogger who can pull girls running tall boy game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and subhuman to mtn
You know how I know your capping

No 6’2 16 year old thinks of fucking heightmaxxing a legit flat footed 6’2 16 year old is a legit height mogger who can pull girls running tall boy game
what reason would i have to lie about my height if my objective is to get advice about getting taller...

sorry about that, i'm 16.8

get on an aromatase inhibitor asap and don't be high inhib with dosage
which one would be best in terms of effectiveness but also side effects/safety?
haven't had gyno since I first started puberty, and that was only for a week or two. I'll still get test and estrogen checked out though, and as long as the thyroid stuff isn't crazy expensive it can't hurt either.

(also did some research and i think vitamin d, creatine, and cortisol r good to check as well?)

---

thanks for the help !!!

• +1
Wtf is your pfp nigga? Some girl getting fucked doggy? She has a nice ass tho. Name?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
E2
Testosterone
Free testosterone
Dihydrotestosterone
Prolactin
Cortisol
Glucose
Thyroid hormone panel
Liver hormone panel
Vit d3
Growth hormone
IGF1

from the top of my head

no. It’s ok to just say 16

How so boyo? Could you elaborate pls, im 18 so i won't grow taller
Ruined my mental health, caused depression and lack of motivation (very common side effect). Also my bone density is lower now than it should be, likely due to accutane. My skin is glowing but I still regret this.