Starting HGH at 18 a bad idea?

tytrock

tytrock

Iron
Ethereum going up gave me enough money to run hgh. I'm 5'10, 18.5 years old and my growth plates are still open. planning on taking 8IUs a day with Lunch and 12.5mg Aromasin. I have enough money to run it for around 8 months. Is this a good idea?

Yeah its worth it i grow 2 inch with norditropin with 14 month supply

do xray if open yes

• +1
Reactions: xeqri and JCaesar
do xray if open yes
What u think if some plates open others not would u become too disproportionate if u blast

• +1
Reactions: tytrock
What u think if some plates open others not would u become too disproportionate if u blast
depends,but hgh+closed plates=acromegaly

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, ImmortalBarbie and JCaesar
depends,but hgh+closed plates=acromegaly
Yea it's dangerous for oldcels, if someone got something like closed wrists and open legs for example though would they become a trex if blast?

Yea it's dangerous for oldcels, if someone got something like closed wrists and open legs for example though would they become a trex if blast?
yeah probably,hgh is pretty much a cope if u dont blast 8 iu everyday for 1-3 years,if u want a better jawline larger hands stronger bones then yeah but otherwise,blast hgh if rich,if not commit bank fraud idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and JCaesar
yeah probably,hgh is pretty much a cope if u dont blast 8 iu everyday for 1-3 years,if u want a better jawline larger hands stronger bones then yeah but otherwise,blast hgh if rich,if not commit bank fraud idk
Cant 8 iu be dangerous? I heard people say u should do half that each day every day

Cant 8 iu be dangerous? I heard people say u should do half that each day every day
nah 8iu isnt really that bad but 10+ isnt worth the sides

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
nah 8iu isnt really that bad but 10+ isnt worth the sides
Stop the cope idiot , u havent read a single study on hgh and effecta and blabbering bullshit ur low iq chimp

and u did?
Yes and doing it since last 3 years , not that i naturally did not grow, i have grown 5 inches since last 2 years and my wingspan is 191 cm as of now ,will pin hgh in next three months once i get money am 19 now ,but ur research has alot of flwas jusf like someone advicing a teen to use isotretinoin to clean acne which will hamper a lot of development of that kid , i mean this was an analogy to explaun how peoples wrong advice can destroy a lot of thjbgs

Yes and doing it since last 3 years , not that i naturally did not grow, i have grown 5 inches since last 2 years and my wingspan is 191 cm as of now ,will pin hgh in next three months once i get money am 19 now ,but ur research has alot of flwas jusf like someone advicing a teen to use isotretinoin to clean acne which will hamper a lot of development of that kid , i mean this was an analogy to explaun how peoples wrong advice can destroy a lot of thjbgs
I know accutane is bad but is topical tretinoin any better? Or should I stick to the retinol serums

I know accutane is bad but is topical tretinoin any better? Or should I stick to the retinol serums
I havent done my part of research on tretinoin yet, but as far as i know the biggest reason for aging is actually boneloss , facial recession(which happens at any age hence peoples skull get deformed like u will see that have wierd round skulls now the sloped type) and excessive sunlight

I havent done my part of research on tretinoin yet, but as far as i know the biggest reason for aging is actually boneloss , facial recession(which happens at any age hence peoples skull get deformed like u will see that have wierd round skulls now the sloped type) and excessive sunlight
Thanks, did u grow on hgh from the age of 18/19? I’m consulting with a doctor he will prescribe hgh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and Mog3D
Thanks, did u grow on hgh from the age of 18/19? I’m consulting with a doctor he will prescribe hgh
Whats ur age and whete do u live and height?

What do you mean proper posture? U have spine condition such as kyphosis or scoliosis? Also great job for growing
Yes ,whole hip rotation due to weak back muscles , i cannot join my feet together like those extra fat guys ,but it improved lot with hip thrusting

How did you convince a doctor to give you Hgh at 19???