starting intermittent fasting tomorrow

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
it makes so much more sense to give yourself a small time window to eat good food and fast for the rest. all this time ive been fasting for as long as i could, and always gave in around night time which is probably the worst time to eat

from now on ill be eating from 2pm to 6pm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, YoungJohnnyDepp and Deleted member 6217
Logically it makes sense to get most of your calories at night time bc that’s when cravings are their highest
Kink body is the biggest IMF autist there is and that’s what he does
Stunt appetite in the morning with coffee/0 calorie carbonated drinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, YoungJohnnyDepp and karbo
Logically it makes sense to get most of your calories at night time bc that’s when cravings are their highest
Kinobody autocorrect jfl

• JFL
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
How do you expect to gain muscle tho?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, YoungJohnnyDepp and Deleted member 6997
it makes so much more sense to give yourself a small time window to eat good food and fast for the rest. all this time ive been fasting for as long as i could, and always gave in around night time which is probably the worst time to eat

I mean if it works for you that's great, but I think eating a low calorie dense food diet (see Greg Doucette on youtube for recipes ect) is a much better, long term option..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, karbo, YoungJohnnyDepp and 1 other person

im going on 48 hour waterfast

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 6997 and YoungJohnnyDepp
kink body

• JFL
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
How do you expect to gain muscle tho?
i just want to not be bloated tbh. soon i will start lean bulk but for now im gonna lose my face and stomach fat

i just want to not be bloated tbh. soon i will start lean bulk but for now im gonna lose my face and stomach fat
If you're still a novice lifter, you could just recomp instead by maintaining your current weight and gaining muscle while losing fat. You can do this by training hard 3 times per week and focusing on getting stronger on the 5 main compound movements while you eat just enough to maintain your weight. As you get stronger, your body will burn off fat and gain muscle mass which will make you look more muscular and lean while staying at the same weight.

If you can't overhead press 135 lbs, bench press 225 lbs, squat 315 lbs and deadlift 405 lbs, then you are still a novice. Those are estimates though, your own intermediate numbers may be a bit different since everyone is different.

Also, intermittent fasting is bad because not eating before your workout will make you more tired and less energetic which will have a very negative impact on your training results by making it very difficult for you to make progress since you will feel too weak to challenge yourself by adding more weight over time. Just look at Kinobody, it took him over 10 years to get to the advanced level even though he could have done it in only 3 years, and even now, he still can't squat or deadlift properly at the intermediate level, his legs are still at the level of a beginner, even after over 10 years.

And if you're wondering why I mention him, it's because kinobody is the reason why intermittent fasting is so popular.

• +1
Reactions: karbo