Starting Leanmaxxing today

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
Today is the first day that I am starting my leanmaxxing journey. My goal is to lose 10 lbs of fat only, as last time I attempted to leanmaxx, I lost 13 lbs, but not a lot of it was fat. I am eating in a 500 Cal deficit. I also am exercising 3 days a week, and sprinting 1 day a week. I will increase exercise as much as I deem necessary. I will also try to eat a good amount of protein. I plan to devote 13 weeks time to the pursuit of leanmaxxing.

Wish me luck boyos!

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, HardworkingRetard, 5.5psl and 5 others
Do water fast works for me

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, RopeMaxxed, datboijj and 1 other person
ah yes just starve urself OP
It good unless u have muscle and u don’t wanna lose it even then just do it for 3 days either way it’s a fast way of getting lean

take your time or youll regain all the weight dont listen to the retards who tell you to starve, 1500cal + cardio worked best for me

take your time or youll regain all the weight dont listen to the retards who tell you to starve, 1500cal + cardio worked best for me
1500cals with cardio is starvemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Detective
you can lose 10 lbs of fat in 6 days with 625mg DNP w/ a preload on day 1 & 2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT and 5.5psl
nah at the end of February I start my cut. Still bulking and lifting heavier until then, had two bacon McDoubles already today

Depends on your caloric maintenance number
1500s a good bet and adjustable though, maintenance with bad metabolism for most people is like 1700 plus factoring in work and walking around you can get that up to 2000 without even realising

1500cals with cardio is starvemaxxing
depends if youre giga fat maybe going from average to lean on 1500 + cardio in 4 months worked for me

you'll only end up emaciated if you do not have adequate muscle mass

Good luck. I don't know a single person who has been able to maintain a calorie deficit permanently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and PYT
Same started also today again. Its always the hardest at night to sleep with empty stomach

Same started also today again. Its always the hardest at night to sleep with empty stomach
If you are hungry a lot then you are doing it wrong imo. Eat more protein and less calorie dense foods

Good luck. I don't know a single person who has been able to maintain a calorie deficit permanently
Wdym?

It’s always temporary bro , maybe I’m misunderstanding.

What’s your current/starting estimated body fat %?

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe