Starting my Marlon hair

chances are it will migrate to another part of your face and you will look bloated
btw how do you plan on making the jaw go down as much as the chin with the fillers? will you place fillers along the entire mandible?
because it will look weird af if only the chin height increases but no the mandible
Doesnt work like that, from chin it goes nowhere. What would you suggest?

Doesnt work like that, from chin it goes nowhere. What would you suggest?
I would say get fillers for projection and mra appliance for height. keep in mind that is if you dont care about wearing an appliance for maybe a year if lucky 18h every day
if you dont wanna wear the appliance then there is nothing really u can do. maybe there is a surgery for it but for people with normal occlusions Ive never heard of one
fillers for height look weird but a few mm of height should look fine. tho the difference in looks will be pretty insignificant

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
I would say get fillers for projection and mra appliance for height. keep in mind that is if you dont care about wearing an appliance for maybe a year if lucky 18h every day
if you dont wanna wear the appliance then there is nothing really u can do. maybe there is a surgery for it but for people with normal occlusions Ive never heard of one
fillers for height look weird but a few mm of height should look fine. tho the difference in looks will be pretty insignificant
Thx bro, will maybe get filler for width and projection. Then i see if its good or need more height. Any link to that mra treatment?

Thx bro, will maybe get filler for width and projection. Then i see if its good or need more height. Any link to that mra treatment?
Not really bro
I will be doing it with a local orthodontist
Check the orthos in your area, they should have it
it looks kinda like this but theyre custom so with every ortho it will be different
Dsc02589

Not really bro
I will be doing it with a local orthodontist
Check the orthos in your area, they should have it
it looks kinda like this but theyre custom so with every ortho it will be different
View attachment 555851
Its unnoticeable if i smile? It corrects the occlusion or what?

Looking good OP, second pic is definitely better. Eyes look kinda wimpy in the first pic, gotta bring more confidence to your eyes. How old are you? Looks 21-23 to me, definitely think a 5 o'clock shadow would ascend you

• +1
Its unnoticeable if i smile? It corrects the occlusion or what?
It brings the entire mandible including chin down. Can correct occlusion too if you have overbite
Not noticeable when u smile

Took this pic now guys

Attachments

• AF94CEC0-F373-4BCD-A0C7-E19607BD6533.jpeg
    AF94CEC0-F373-4BCD-A0C7-E19607BD6533.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 11
It brings the entire mandible including chin down. Can correct occlusion too if you have overbite
Not noticeable when u smile
I have overbite but is slight, isnt it ideal?

Looking good OP, second pic is definitely better. Eyes look kinda wimpy in the first pic, gotta bring more confidence to your eyes. How old are you? Looks 21-23 to me, definitely think a 5 o'clock shadow would ascend you
Ye bro im 22, ahah whats a 5 o clock shadow?

You look good tbh 5,25psl long hair would suit you And as always Gastondn

• JFL
Ye bro im 22, ahah whats a 5 o clock shadow?
Just a little bit of facial hair. Ideally you'd look best with about 3 to 5 cm of facial hair. If hair is thick on your cheeks, grow it out. If not, keep the front & shave the cheeks

• +1