• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and _Tigrim_
bro fell for the meme:lul:

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Srs? Please give me some reasons not to, everyone seems to do fine with it
bro no one here actually eats raw meat theyre trolling

gonna get parasites n shit

i dare any raw meat eater to go get a stool sample and see the results :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, _Tigrim_, ChadL1te and 1 other person
bro no one here actually eats raw meat theyre trolling

gonna get parasites n shit

i dare any raw meat eater to go get a stool sample and see the results :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
True tbh they never have good evidence, @slavicpsycho seems like he knows what hes talking about but @Rawprimalooks n @Never Get Up just seem low iq and never have evidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and User28823
True tbh they never have good evidence, @slavicpsycho seems like he knows what hes talking about but @Rawprimalooks n @Never Get Up just seem low iq and never have evidence
anyone who thinks there is a universal one fits all diet should be blocked immediately

• +1
Reactions: maarda, _Tigrim_ and AlbinoMaxxer
- carbohydrate addict

I IQ mog this entire forum and it is even close. Don’t embarrass yourself.
Perfect demonstration of a curry who tries his best to feel superior through the internet

Eat a wide variety of different cuts, and different types of meat, make sure to eat lots of fermented meat, also eat fruit, honey, milk, and yogurt

never get up is a troll account

• +1
care to explain how all that raw meat high in iron is supposed to be reduced properly in someone with GSH, SOD, SOD2, GSTP1, and GSTP2 mutations?

and while ur at it plz provide blood work n stool tests for parasites

• +1
Reactions: maarda, _Tigrim_ and AlbinoMaxxer
care to explain how all that raw meat high in iron is supposed to be reduced properly in someone with GSH, SOD, SOD2, GSTP1, and GSTP2 mutations?

All man made shit I don’t care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zygopuller and AlbinoMaxxer

Also none of you know anything about parasites, it’s just a buzzword you throw around without knowing what they do. If they were so bad people would be getting hospitalized everyday since fruits and vegetables are consumed way more than meat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zygopuller and AlbinoMaxxer
Also none of you know anything about parasites, it’s just a buzzword you throw around without knowing what they do. If they were so bad people would be getting hospitalized everyday since fruits and vegetables are consumed way more than meat
View attachment 3240376
just wash ur fruits theory
just cook ur meat theory.... oh wait :feelskek:

also mirin self-debunk

why arent ppl hospitalized from eating fruits n veggies?
because in the event u do catch something, ur getting a stomach ache, not worms crawling out of ur ass from raw testicles (u like those dont u?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, _Tigrim_, piec and 1 other person

also mirin self-debunk

because in the event u do catch something, ur getting a stomach ache, not worms crawling out of ur ass from raw testicles (u like those dont u?)
Completely incoherent sentence. U sound very stupid like no offense genuinely into levels of retardation I’m done talking to you, I used to beat up people like you back when in school for their sheer stupidity during arguments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, IAMNOTANINCEL, zygopuller and 3 others

also mirin self-debunk

Completely incoherent sentence. U sound very stupid like no offense genuinely into levels of retardation I’m done talking to you, I used to beat up people like you back when in school for their sheer stupidity during arguments
Im caging jfl:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
when u cant win the argument so u just start rambling :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachment

• JFL
Reactions: maarda and AlbinoMaxxer
All eggs and meat are unpasteurized just don’t get frozen get fresh

For eggs buy pasture raised
For beef buy grass fed
I’ve been having giga diarrhea from raw milk and eggs bro with this eventually stop?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I’ve been having giga diarrhea from raw milk and eggs bro with this eventually stop?
You don’t tolerate raw milk
Try mixing raw eggs into your milk if that doesn’t work just stop drinking it

• +1
Reactions: ImVerySorry, copamine and zygopuller
Opposite i dont show evidence because of low users and i tired of that bullshit so i just do and improving for myself do whatever u want

Anyways u cant test iq by posts u can only claim that people dont get it or they just dont have energy to do but then life hits you too much u will do

Opposite i dont show evidence because of low users and i tired of that bullshit so i just do and improving for myself do whatever u want
Stfu about promoting the diet then if you dont want to guide those who finally try it out

How exactly is it “survival instinct” if raw meat is what every human eats in a survival situation
cuz his survival insict developed to a better alternative so it feels wrong going back

anyone who thinks there is a universal one fits all diet should be blocked immediately
diet is not that important outside of reducing most hazardous foods, processed, not burning ur food etc

just follow the guidelines

• +1
diet is not that important outside of reducing most hazardous foods, processed, not burning ur food etc

just follow the guidelines
ignorance is bliss

@User28823 whats so funny

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
google is great isn't it?

now go ahead and explain to me how the reduced consumption of fiber is going to stop excess hydrogen peroxide from permeating my colonic epithelial cells as a byproduct of a superoxide dismutase mutation
im not a doctor but google/a doctor or a redditor probably has a answer. im a sufferer of a rare illness so ik how it is when mainstream or any stream medicine doesnt cover you but that goes far from my initial point and also its prob not so complicated

im not a doctor but google/a doctor or a redditor probably has a answer. im a sufferer of a rare illness so ik how it is when mainstream or any stream medicine doesnt cover you but that goes far from my initial point and also its prob not so complicated
there is an answer, and its not following dietary guidelines

even for the avg person, variations in their polymorphisms drastically changes what they should and shouldnt eat

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
even for the avg person, variations in their polymorphisms drastically changes what they should and shouldnt eat
i doubt it drastically changes and guidelines offer some variety
theres sub guidelines for most people with deviating issues

Last edited:
i doubt it drastically changes and guidelines offer some variety
- ur tolerance to lactose
- chance of developing diabetes
- chance of developing heart disease
- how u metabolize

all influenced by polymorphisms

its like thinking the 0.1% difference in our dna doesn't cause me and u to look completely different

there is a subset of the population that doesn't have to follow dietary guidelines and will live 100+ years

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and wollet2
- ur tolerance to lactose
- chance of developing diabetes
- chance of developing heart disease
- how u metabolize

all influenced by polymorphisms

its like thinking the 0.1% difference in our dna doesn't cause me and u to look completely different

there is a subset of the population that doesn't have to follow dietary guidelines and will live 100+ years
Whats the ideal diet saar

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
yeah like i said diet doesnt matter a lot if you exclude the most hazardous foods and possibly restricted foods but for you to reach a point that certain foods will be restricted ie in diabetes you must have screwed up before that and its not because of a moderate diet or its some rare case

lactolose intolerant ppl have their own dietary advice, if you become diabetic its not because you followed a guidelined all around diet or mediteranean diet which is considered one of the best

yeah like i said diet doesnt matter a lot if you exclude the most hazardous foods and possibly restricted foods but for you to reach a point that certain foods will be restricted ie in diabetes you must have screwed up before that and its not because of a moderate diet or its some rare case

lactolose intolerant ppl have their own dietary advice, if you become diabetic its not because you followed a guidelined all around diet or mediteranean diet which is considered one of the best
ur not getting it