10g insulin

What do yall think

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and coispet
tales

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
cool, how long is each cycle and are you ok with never being able to produce testosterone (or at least the levels you have now) naturally ?

Bro's finally gonna achieve his dream of becoming ramirez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and asdvek
cool, how long is each cycle and are you ok with never being able to produce testosterone (or at least the levels you have now) naturally ?
8 weeks. And my levels are gonna be around 1900-2500 in around 7th cycle

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
8 weeks. And my levels are gonna be around 1900-2500 in around 7th cycle
yeah but you are pretty much signing up for a service that you can never cancel

yeah but you are pretty much signing up for a service that you can never cancel
Lol, im ok with being on TRT for life. Just gonna inject a needle every 3 days. Literally takes less than 5 mins to do it. I know how to self inject. Its easy af. I will also lift for aesthetics so yeah.

• +1
Lol, im ok with being on TRT for life. Just gonna inject a needle every 3 days. Literally takes less than 5 mins to do it. I know how to self inject. Its easy af. I will also lift for aesthetics so yeah.
fair enuff, i really wanted to do a cycle at least but after finding out i can never hop off test for the rest of my life i became reluctant

fair enuff, i really wanted to do a cycle at least but after finding out i can never hop off test for the rest of my life i became reluctant
You can hop off test with PCT lol, if you do PCT properly you won't have to be on test for life, you can bring back your old hormones with PCT

You can hop off test with PCT lol, if you do PCT properly you won't have to be on test for life, you can bring back your old hormones with PCT
niggas on r/steroids say the opposite, and some people i've asked on here who roid say that even on a low dose test cycle with adequte pct you'll never return to baseline natural testosterone levels

niggas on r/steroids say the opposite, and some people i've asked on here who roid say that even on a low dose test cycle with adequte pct you'll never return to baseline natural testosterone levels
ok, but why are u afraid of being on trt on life

• +1
ok, but why are u afraid of being on trt on life
because I don't wanna have to pay like £100 a month to produce testosterone, I just wanted to do 1 20 week cycle whilst im still in puberty so that i can get a tad bit more facial dimorphism, i dont wanna be reliant on this shit and become a gyno tranny if im unable to get my hands on everything

because I don't wanna have to pay like £100 a month to produce testosterone, I just wanted to do 1 20 week cycle whilst im still in puberty so that i can get a tad bit more facial dimorphism, i dont wanna be reliant on this shit and become a gyno tranny if im unable to get my hands on everything
but ur forgetting the fact that ur ugly with no dimorphism, testosterone could have saved you and gave you a more dimorphic face.

• +1
but ur forgetting the fact that ur ugly with no dimorphism, testosterone could have saved you and gave you a more dimorphic face.
very true, idk man i would hop on if it was guaranteed that if i did one proper cycle with pct i could recover, because idk how ill react if i'll get terrible acne, gyno or ill age like 10 years

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
very true, idk man i would hop on if it was guaranteed that if i did one proper cycle with pct i could recover, because idk how ill react if i'll get terrible acne, gyno or ill age like 10 years
nigga ur lack of information amazes me. many bodybuilders do lots of cycles, yet they manage to recover their old hormones with PCT. but you are only planning to do ONE cycle, yet afraid PCT won't fix it.
PCT always fixes your hormones, it just takes longer if the cycle you did was long, considering you do only one cycle, you'll bring back your hormones in no time and bring them back properly, if you do 3-4 cycles, same thing, you can still bring them back, it'll just take a little bit longer.

nigga ur lack of information amazes me. many bodybuilders do lots of cycles, yet they manage to recover their old hormones with PCT. but you are only planning to do ONE cycle, yet afraid PCT won't fix it.
PCT always fixes your hormones, it just takes longer if the cycle you did was long, considering you do only one cycle, you'll bring back your hormones in no time and bring them back properly, if you do 3-4 cycles, same thing, you can still bring them back, it'll just take a little bit longer.
fuck maybe ur right, so if i did a 15 week 300mg test cycle u think i would be fine, would i need to account for blood pressure at that dosage as well, and if so what do i take ? i know about taking aromasin if estrogen gets too high and then hcg either during or after the cycle, idk which is better to do, and then nolvadex

how old are you OP. you are starting a journey that you cannot stop if you do this. this is so much more than just a basic test cycle, which in itself is a serious commitment. ive done test cycles and know plenty of guys whove done shit like you describe. these hormones affect your mental stability and physical health in ways that you need to be very psychologically prepared for. and this isn’t something you can pick up and just put down again.It is almost guaranteed your natty test will be reduced for life if you follow through with this. do you have all other aspects of your life in order? or are you just a 19/20 year old who thinks getting your dick wet is the only thing worth having in life?

roidmaxxing is recommended to 25+ year olds for a reason. you need low fat and excellent cardio. in a year or two, I may roidmaxx again. ive already opened the box in regards to that. I know they are extremely effective at getting you laid and giving you the aggression and low inhib required to lockdown pussy and conquer fears. being on cycle can feel awesome, as long as E2 is kept in check. but you need wisdom before dabbling in shit that has permanent consequences and serious health implications. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT IS GONE. trust me. you will have high blood pressure, risk of heart trouble, and your time between cycles will feel depresssing and terrible. you may as well keep pinning a low level of test between cycles instead of coming off entirely, and also freeze your sperm in case you want children down the road.

you also need to add an AI in there somewhere especially on the cycles with more compounds, and if you do not want to cruise on test/want to keep your balls full size, you need to add a HCG regimen to your cycle.

from a purely practical point of view, aside from my recommendation that you add test between cycles instead of trying to come off and go back on, this a good protocol and you will look like a beast. just add hcg 250iu weekly and have anastrazole ready if you start getting gyno. but please consider what I wrote above instead of writing it off as cope or boomer ignorance.

1st Cycle Cut
Test 500mg
Primobolan

2st Cycle Cut
Test 500
Primobolan

3st Cycle Cut
Test 500
Sustanon
Primobolan

4st Cycle Bulk
Test 500
Dianabol
Deca
Primobolan

5st Cycle Bulk
Test 500
Dianabol
Deca
Primobolan
Sustanon
10IU HGH
10g insulin

6st Cycle Cut
Test 500
Tren E 0.3g
Sustanon
Primobolan
10IU HGH
10g insulin

7st Cycle Cut
Test 500
Tren E 0.3g
Primobolan
10IU HGH
10g insulin

8st Cycle Cut
Test 500
Tren E 0.5g
Primobolan
10IU HGH
10g insulin

9st Cycle Cut
Test 500
Tren E 1g
10IU HGH
10g insulin

10st Cycle Cut
Test 500
Tren E 1.25g
10IU HGH
10g insulin

What do yall think
It’s usually the standard to bulk on the first cycle?