Starting T at 16 and 6"6

TakaTeo

TakaTeo

Bronze
I started anabolic steroids fairly recently after speaking to @xefo on discord, I have had my own interests for a long time and train regularly in MMA and the gym, he and I got into an argument originally about Anabolics and height increase and so I decided to start researching and after reading into the subject I found more and more he was right.
What I found out was he wasn't wrong, Anavar and Winstrol have both been used in combination with an AI/GNHR agonist was highly effective for increasing pubertal height growth, and height velocity.

I ordered Anavar (10mg x 100) and Letrozole and began taking them about a month ago. I felt tremendous on Anavar and the 1.25mgs of letrozole daily made my joints a bit creaky but overall I felt brilliant.
I started my use of T this Wednesday, I'm using 250mgs of enanthate dosed 125mg 2x weekly for the first 4 weeks to saturate myself and then I will lower it to 125mgs split into 62.5mgs weekly. I am using it consecutively with Anavar which I will use for 3 months on 1 off.
I take 12.5mgs of Aromasin on pin days, I still jack off twice a day but my libido has dropped as a result of the AIs which is fine by me because I'm usually concerningly horny, I'm taking a good amount of Ais because I still want to grow taller and after all, I did originally start this to height max, so I don't want plates to fuse, I will be using peptides in the future.
I've put a picture of my current physique, not the best lighting but oh well, I've not yet noticed benefits from test considering started so recently apart from more energy when waking up.

Attachments

• unpumped physique.jpg
    unpumped physique.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 952
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Kilimanjaro and 11 others
No offense man, but @xefo is a mentally ill teenager. He blasts roids but doesn't even lift, he looks like a twig.

You look great man. I'm mirin hard, you don't need roids. They are going to cause a painful, early death.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, .👽., whydoweevenlive and 22 others
No offense man, but @xefo is a mentally ill teenager. He blasts roids but doesn't even lift, he looks like a twig.

You look great man. I'm mirin hard, you don't need roids. They are going to cause a painful, early death.
i am also a mentally ill teenager tbh, I'm not going to blast and I use NAC + Tudca to ensure organ health and eat a high protein balanced well-supplemented diet along with lots of cardio recently. Im also not the type of person to want to do things naturally, i get that i should but perhaps i will develop more concern for my long term health over time.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Good luck but doesnt sound like a good idea.

Why would u grow Taller than 6,6?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 13 others
i am also a mentally ill teenager tbh, I'm not going to blast and I use NAC + Tudca to ensure organ health and eat a high protein balanced well-supplemented diet along with lots of cardio recently. Im also not the type of person to want to do things naturally, i get that i should but perhaps i will develop more concern for my long term health over time.
Bro you have a nice body and you’re 6’6”
You are going to kill yourself on roids

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6723, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 16 others
Bro you have a nice body and you’re 6’6”
You are going to kill yourself on roids
125mgs weekly won't kill me, Anavar 10mg daily won't kill me. I'm healthier than the average teen with my diet, and training in consideration tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
125mgs weekly won't kill me, Anavar 10mg daily won't kill me. I'm healthier than the average teen with my diet, and training in consideration tbh.
Oh it will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 2095, AscendingHero and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
you dont need roids lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RoundHouse
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2095 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Lolcel, Deleted member 4946 and 21 others
What's your weight?

absolute dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, whydoweevenlive, AscendingHero and 13 others
Dnr but leave humanity behind brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Lolcel, Jew_Supremacist and 16 others
I started anabolic steroids fairly recently after speaking to @xefo on discord, I have had my own interests for a long time and train regularly in MMA and the gym, he and I got into an argument originally about Anabolics and height increase and so I decided to start researching and after reading into the subject I found more and more he was right.
What I found out was he wasn't wrong, Anavar and Winstrol have both been used in combination with an AI/GNHR agonist was highly effective for increasing pubertal height growth, and height velocity.

I ordered Anavar (10mg x 100) and Letrozole and began taking them about a month ago. I felt tremendous on Anavar and the 1.25mgs of letrozole daily made my joints a bit creaky but overall I felt brilliant.
I started my use of T this Wednesday, I'm using 250mgs of enanthate dosed 125mg 2x weekly for the first 4 weeks to saturate myself and then I will lower it to 125mgs split into 62.5mgs weekly. I am using it consecutively with Anavar which I will use for 3 months on 1 off.
I take 12.5mgs of Aromasin on pin days, I still jack off twice a day but my libido has dropped as a result of the AIs which is fine by me because I'm usually concerningly horny, I'm taking a good amount of Ais because I still want to grow taller and after all, I did originally start this to height max, so I don't want plates to fuse, I will be using peptides in the future.
I've put a picture of my current physique, not the best lighting but oh well, I've not yet noticed benefits from test considering started so recently apart from more energy when waking up.
honestly based
youre tall enough where dimorphic benefits would outweight any possible chance of T hindering growth

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop

Can you make a video on YouTube so I can give it to mpmd, would like to enjoy a good roast session

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., whydoweevenlive, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others
Lol dude just take test. Its more than enough for you to get top 1%. All these extra bullshit drugs will just tax ur body and they are for professional olypia ogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
I started anabolic steroids fairly recently after speaking to @xefo on discord
jfl if you make serious choices that affect your entire life based on basement dwellers opinion on discord, your balls will never be able to produce t naturally if you inject t and you have to inject forever now. also you are going to die like zyzz pretty soon so gg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Lolcel, whydoweevenlive and 6 others
this is amazingly dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
this is the most mentally ill thread I saw so far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, whydoweevenlive, AscendingHero and 7 others
this is the most mentally ill thread I saw so far
Yes
jfl if you make serious choices that affect your entire life based on basement dwellers opinion on discord, your balls will never be able to produce t naturally if you inject t and you have to inject forever now. also you are going to die like zyzz pretty soon so gg
it wasnt solely based from xefo btw, I'm planning to be a steroid user for the rest of my life anyways and don't want children, assuming I do later in life want kids I can slam HCG + clomid + nolva and although I would feel like shit it would get fertile again.
Lol dude just take test. Its more than enough for you to get top 1%. All these extra bullshit drugs will just tax ur body and they are for professional olypia ogres
I need an AI with it to prevent bone fusure, anavar is just for height velocity increase.

Can you make a video on YouTube so I can give it to mpmd, would like to enjoy a good roast session
I can feel his disappointment with every video I watch

Attachments

• metbh.png
    metbh.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 766
  • JFL
Reactions: kej3094
honestly based
youre tall enough where dimorphic benefits would outweight any possible chance of T hindering growth
and im on AIs so its not a likely thing, ill use HCG periodically to prevent balls shrinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
mirin height

looking forward to you at the 2023 nba draft

• +1
Reactions: PYT, AsGoodAsItGets and TakaTeo
jfl @ the retards in this thread thinking 125mg of test is dangerous, it's literally it a trt dose. 10mg of anavar is a good dose for extra anabolism with minimal side effects , don't take winstrol. 12.5 of aromasin is a lot btw, 6.25 is better and won't completely tank your estrogen

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Albeacho, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
jfl @ the retards in this thread thinking 125mg of test is dangerous, it's literally it a trt dose. 10mg of anavar is a good dose for extra anabolism with minimal side effects , don't take winstrol. 12.5 of aromasin is a lot btw, 6.25 is better and won't completely tank your estrogen
this tbh and will be dropping it down to 6.25mgs eod or e3d when I've finished saturation with 250mgs test weekly

Wha--

I'm done bro this is too much can't deal with this shit

why would u roid dont be a retard ur frame is huge,roiding will probably looksmin u

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaAscender and Deleted member 5969
ascension incoming mayb mirin

Jesus 6'6, mirin. Also why do you take advice from an abused tranny dog?

Why letro instead of aromasin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Heightmaxxing at 6’6...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Lolcel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Jfl at all jealous bluepilling people itt. Go ahead and becime 7’3” need to mog lebron and khali

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, .👽., Lolcel and 1 other person
Women won't pay more for anything over 6'5"

why would u roid dont be a retard ur frame is huge,roiding will probably looksmin u
im using a TRT dose and 10mgs of anavar with an AI, I'm not blasting and slamming orals.
Why letro instead of aromasin?
i use both lmao, probably overkill tbh
Jesus 6'6, mirin. Also why do you take advice from an abused tranny dog?
research papers backed his theorys up, i read into the subject a lot.
Heightmaxxing at 6’6...
Yes
Jfl at all jealous bluepilling people itt. Go ahead and becime 7’3” need to mog lebron and khali
gigamogging is the goal

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
good potions for your height. Whats your bideltoid?

Not really. 6,3 is ideal

6'3 is not ideal. The taller the better, until it starts to impact your daily life or health

Bro, you're already 6'6 with a Giga mogger frame and good muscle insertions and genetics

You already have boulder delts despite only just starting roiding

You're literally the complete opposite of someone who would ever have to take roids at 16 out necessity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
There could be a lot of potential in puberty modulation with chemicals, you got to do it right though. Worst case scenario you fuck your HPTA axis developement forever and you need TRT and whatever else for the rest of your life, and hairloss, wouldn't worry too much about the rest. Don't know what kind of gains you can get from this protocol and probably nobody does though, so you can't really tell how worthed it is.
I don't know what is the plan, but i guess you would be cruising on a moderate dose of T until you finish developement, then come off of it and try to recover your axis or just TRT for life.

You should have done baseline bloodwork to check your natty levels of T, 125mg of T a week will probably be putting yourself lower than your baseline. I pin everyday either IM or SQ and got 0 bad sides on 350mg a week, i don't even feel it, i just lift heavier, recover faster, and put more muscle, tried 450 and started feeling it, so went back to 350.
You should be doing bloodwork here and there.
I would suggest you don't crash your E with the AI, you may be fucking yourself in whatever department, besides joint health, which is no joke either, unless that's what docs use in their studies.
I don't know what dosing of anavar you are taking right now. I take it twice a day sublingually 40mg total. I wouldn't use it for that long, unless you are doing bloods and checking your kidneys and whatever else

If you have it clear that you will be using your body as your source of income in the future then just go for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, GigaAscender and Deleted member 5818
I forgot to add, hop on HCG 250IU 2-3 times a week right now, whatever amount keeps your testicles in normal size. You don't want your balls shrinking since they never fully recover if you let them shrink, and the more time you are on, the more they shrink. It's not only about children, you will shoot tiny loads and look comical. HCG is cheap as fuck.
Get HGH peptides too.
Get a job or whatever you have to do to pay for all this things.

Last edited:
Your greed for gigamogging will be your end.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094, Deleted member 4946, whydoweevenlive and 4 others
@xefo
What's that huh about, do you even lift fagget?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 12669
There could be a lot of potential in puberty modulation with chemicals, you got to do it right though. Worst case scenario you fuck your HPTA axis developement forever and you need TRT and whatever else for the rest of your life, and hairloss, wouldn't worry too much about the rest. Don't know what kind of gains you can get from this protocol and probably nobody does though, so you can't really tell how worthed it is.
I don't know what is the plan, but i guess you would be cruising on a moderate dose of T until you finish developement, then come off of it and try to recover your axis or just TRT for life.

You should have done baseline bloodwork to check your natty levels of T, 125mg of T a week will probably be putting yourself lower than your baseline. I pin everyday either IM or SQ and got 0 bad sides on 350mg a week, i don't even feel it, i just lift heavier, recover faster, and put more muscle, tried 450 and started feeling it, so went back to 350.
I would suggest you don't crash your E with the AI, you may be fucking yourself in whatever department, besides joint health, which is no joke either, unless that's what docs use in their studies.
I don't know what dosing of anavar you are taking right now. I take it twice a day sublingually 40mg total. I wouldn't use it for that long, unless you are doing bloods and checking your kidneys and whatever else

If you have it clear that you will be using your body as your source of income in the future then just go for it.
I forgot to add, hop on HCG 250IU 2-3 times a week right now, whatever amount keeps your testicles in normal size. You don't want your balls shrinking since they never fully recover if you let them shrink, and the more time you are on, the more they shrink. It's not only about children, you will shoot tiny loads and look comical. HCG is cheap as fuck.
Get HGH peptides too.
Get a job or whatever you have to do to pay for all this things.
yes, I am ordering hcg, the plan is to use it for life to be honest with you. I don't plan on having children but if I do decide to I can come off and use RFSH and HCG and would be able to get decent sperm in a few months although it would suck. I got my bloodwork done a few months ago and my T was in the high 900s so I may use test at 200/250mgs a week. The ai is to prevent bone fusure but I will be careful to not have many issues with it. Im going to be experimenting with compounds new and old for my life as it is a passion of mine and I've loved the idea of self bio engineering and bio hacking since I was a child. I Appreciate the advice.

forgot to add, i am doing 10mgs anavar to copy the dose for clinical studies done, and will definitely be using my eventual freakshow body to make money. i have have 3 kidneys so im sure I can tolerate orals better then the average person.
good potions for your height. Whats your bideltoid?

6'3 is not ideal. The taller the better, until it starts to impact your daily life or health
bideltoid is 53cm when I engage lats like yujiro hanma

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 11748
bideltoid is 53cm when I engage lats like yujiro hanma
you shouldnt engage lats when measuring bideltoid.

pretty short clavicles for your height; your waist and hips must be really narrow to give that look.

Are you ugly or something

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and GigaAscender
you shouldnt engage lats when measuring bideltoid.

pretty short clavicles for your height; your waist and hips must be really narrow to give that look.
my hips are wide asf tbh, and engaged doesn't really change the width tbh just makes my traps dengage

@xefo
What's that huh about, do you even lift fagget?
if you’re getting anything under suphero natty t levels at 125mg, it’s over your death tier androgen receptors

my hips are wide asf tbh, and engaged doesn't really change the width tbh just makes my traps dengage
eh maybe they look a bit wide, but not Lorss tier so you good.

and yes it does change the width

Yes

it wasnt solely based from xefo btw, I'm planning to be a steroid user for the rest of my life anyways and don't want children, assuming I do later in life want kids I can slam HCG + clomid + nolva and although I would feel like shit it would get fertile again.

I need an AI with it to prevent bone fusure, anavar is just for height velocity increase.
Dude you’re a fucking retard stop taking drugs you moron you’re only 16 you are RUINING YOUR LIFE this is the absolute worst time in your development and life in general to be taking steroids. You couldn’t have a worse idea honestly. You can’t see long term right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Lolcel, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
We all know what this thread is about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back