Starting to see jawline, high cheekbones, and deep set eyes @ 193lbs, 27% bf

D

Deleted member 30535

Iron
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Posts
64
Reputation
83
Leanmaxxing legit works but I still don’t have the hollow look models have. What bf% should I get to if I wanna look like that? Also what are tips to get to sub 13% bc as quickly as possible?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, hattrick and Deleted member 26065
Leanmaxxing legit works but I still don’t have the hollow look models have. What bf% should I get to if I wanna look like that? Also what are tips to get to sub 13% bc as quickly as possible?
Roids if you want to get there quick
 
Leanmaxxing legit works but I still don’t have the hollow look models have. What bf% should I get to if I wanna look like that? Also what are tips to get to sub 13% bc as quickly as possible?
27% bf is still way too high, aim for 12% or lower, at least 15%
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

FuckBaur
Replies
10
Views
142
FuckBaur
FuckBaur
rs_psl
Replies
15
Views
102
SabiWabi
S
iblameabz
Replies
4
Views
73
iblameabz
iblameabz
MemorableMoron
Replies
4
Views
113
MemorableMoron
MemorableMoron
B
Replies
4
Views
51
fuckincell
fuckincell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top