Starting to suspect my roommate is gay

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Every single time I bring up different girls or how hot our Japanese RA is he just says "I'm not into that stuff man".
I've been dorming with him for 2 semesters now and never really thought he was gay, that he was just forced into trueceldom since he's 5'2 and Chinese.
But today we were talking about what senses/body parts we'd rather lose and he brought up eyes vs dick and he said he'd rather keep his eyes since he can still have sex up the ass without a dick....:hnghn:
Plus multiple times each week he leaves to play piano at the college's art studio with some Ghanian guy and comes back like 2am.
I thought nothing of but in retrospect it might be sus. :feelsthink:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Merćer, currylightskin and 8 others
He’s just a testosteroneless trucel whos coping with homosexuality

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17829, ROTTING and 8 others
he's 5'2 and Chinese.
Forced into homosexuality sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16369, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
He’s just a testosteroneless trucel whos coping with homosexuality
he's 5'2 and Chinese.
Forced into homosexuality sadly
I'm not 100% sure he's gay yet but he does seem a bit sus. Nothing fully conclusive though but all the small shit starts too add up.
I mean this dude's calculator is bright pink.

• JFL
Reactions: 360°
I'm not 100% sure he's gay yet but he does seem a bit sus. Nothing fully conclusive though but all the small shit starts too add up.
I mean this dude's calculator is bright pink.
Sadly thats what happens when you dedicate your life to anime and league of legends.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
he's 5'2 and Chinese.
Biden
Biden
Biden

Biden
Biden
Biden

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829 and Anchor_Ship
Take care of your ass. May one night he will stick his micropenis in you

Sexually repressed. Experienced this a lot in school too.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Take care of your ass. May one night he will stick his micropenis in you
Honestly I doubt it, I think that he thinks I'm very homophobic and would go crazy or some shit
Sexually repressed. Experienced this a lot in school too.
Yeah it might be this. He's never had a single remotely sexual experience from what he's told me. Honestly crazy to think about given that he's 22. Cruel world. I unironically would end it if I were him. He has birth defects like scoliosis which likely stunted his height too. His older brother is 6', beyond brutal being nearly a foot shorter than your brother

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ballskin
5'2 and Asian
Probably a closeted femboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791
Honestly I doubt it, I think that he thinks I'm very homophobic and would go crazy or some shit

Yeah it might be this. He's never had a single remotely sexual experience from what he's told me. Honestly crazy to think about given that he's 22. Cruel world. I unironically would end it if I were him. He has birth defects like scoliosis which likely stunted his height too. His older brother is 6', beyond brutal being nearly a foot shorter than your brother

US college culture is really shitty. Not the (((American Pie))) garbage they push. I also think most guys have their standards waaay too high. Best thing an incel can do in college is try to get with some ugly fat roasties for the experience.

Undergrad was hell for me. Just Eminem wigger monkeys getting all the foids or traveling groups of Tyrones posturing for ugly sheboons by bullying incels.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
5'2 and Asian
Probably a closeted femboy
His discord profile has a trans flag emoji, but he's way too facially ugly to ever pull off femboy look even with heavy makeup. Dude is truecel no matter what he does, even 6" taller at 5'8 he's truecel.
US college culture is really shitty. Not the (((American Pie))) garbage they push. I also think most guys have their standards waaay too high. Best thing an incel can do in college is try to get with some ugly fat roasties for the experience.

Undergrad was hell for me. Just Eminem wigger monkeys getting all the foids or traveling groups of Tyrones posturing for ugly sheboons by bullying incels.
I also had a similar kind of idea about highschool from movies and media before entering highschool but it was quickly dispelled. One of the most brutal things isn't to disliked/hated but to be completed ignored/forgotten. People never actually got physically bullied lmao, The people who don't like you just told everyone else then that person lost all their friends.

His discord profile has a trans flag emoji, but he's way too facially ugly to ever pull off femboy look even with heavy makeup. Dude is truecel no matter what he does, even 6" taller at 5'8 he's truecel.
Asians have good faces for surgeries because they don't have striking Features so it's never really over for Asians

Be careful, you might wake up full of aids one of this days.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Every single time I bring up different girls or how hot our Japanese RA is he just says "I'm not into that stuff man".
I've been dorming with him for 2 semesters now and never really thought he was gay, that he was just forced into trueceldom since he's 5'2 and Chinese.
But today we were talking about what senses/body parts we'd rather lose and he brought up eyes vs dick and he said he'd rather keep his eyes since he can still have sex up the ass without a dick....:hnghn:
Plus multiple times each week he leaves to play piano at the college's art studio with some Ghanian guy and comes back like 2am.
I thought nothing of but in retrospect it might be sus. :feelsthink:
Tbh I can’t stand dudes who constantly talk about women, like wtf do you want a three way, do you want me to fuck her for you ? Theirs no biological reason to talk about the hot girl you saw on the bus 2 weeks ago. He is sus playing piano until 2 am tho and he’s probably getting buttfucked.

Tbh I can’t stand dudes who constantly talk about women, like wtf do you want a three way, do you want me to fuck her for you ? Theirs no biological reason to talk about the hot girl you saw on the bus 2 weeks ago. He is sus playing piano until 2 am tho and he’s probably getting buttfucked.
We wouldn’t get along bitches is like 30% of my conversations with men at the very least

That’s kinda cringe bro, not mirin lack of personality
I have personality I’m just high T and incel and long for pussy pussy to me is a great driving force for my life it is what it is that’s how I am deigned as an aspie cunt. Vagina is love vagina is life

I think u room with @thecel. Ask him about the blackpill rap scene

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fauxfox, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I have personality I’m just high T and incel and long for pussy pussy to me is a great driving force for my life it is what it is that’s how I am deigned as an aspie cunt. Vagina is love vagina is life
Idk I have such large distain for women and the whores they are, I’d rather go hiking and be in nature tbh. Let me know when they develop personalities and non virtue signaled hobbies and I will return to society

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What being 5'2 does to a mfer :feelsrope:

It's not something I constantly bring up, I talk about women like once every other week and he always gives the same response "uhhh I'm not into that stuff man". I never thought anything of it until now

Fuck his 5'2 ass

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
If he's a 5'2" heterosexual Chink, he is at risk of going ER one day

If he's a 5'2" heterosexual Chink, he is at risk of going ER one day
Nah he is COMPLETELY bluepilled and very liberal too. He's fully pro LGBT and have a trans avatar as his discord profile, not the type to go ER. He just never ever mentions anything sexual at all and acts like he has no interest in women.
His coping mechanism is definitely going to crack one day. I'm not sure how he's still same living in that body day to day. It should be considered self harm to walk around looking like that on a college campus.

Sadly thats what happens when you dedicate your life to anime and league of legends.
Cope, those aren't the cause of his homosexuality, merely just the outcome of his circumstances

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Probably gay due to developmental instability as a fetus

Homosexuality and other sexual deviations such as pedophilia are often caused by improper development which also correlate with physical defects, such as turbomanletism and scoliosis as you said.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox