starting to think body fat is more important than the stracture

Deleted member 21106

Deleted member 21106

Platinum
for real, even the difference between 15% and 12% can be life changing,
really depends on your distrubtion more than anything,
take Colton haynes for example, we all know he's a gigachad when lean

Look what happend to him after gaining only 30LBS, which is around 13.5KG.

legit descended from a chad to your regular daily High tier normie.

Bodyfat > Stracture, same goes for abs.​

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Yerico7, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
@the BULL @currylightskin @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @RabidRosaries

this needs to be seen.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and currylightskin
Naughty thread πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Glad i was able to change your life lil yakhi πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€ŸπŸ€Ÿ. Go conquer the world yakhi πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€ŸπŸ€ŸπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’₯

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 21106, thereallegend and 1 other person
@RabidRosaries Will be GigaChadpreet after 10% Bodyfat.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21106 and Deleted member 15827
I had a long time accepting this truth. Why would nature make it so that just eating a few more grapes and honey than maintenance calories cause someone to descend so hard? I was anthropomorphising nature, shit just happens. Why are some people short and deformed and some tall and chad? Shit just happens, and shit just is. You can accept that fact and change for the better or keep coping and staying a deformed obese truecel like @Zer0/∞ .

And yes even going from 15 to 12 is a huge difference. I’ve seen some people go from 18 to 10 and they jumped not one but two tiers( mtn to chadlite). Everyone should be leanmaxing. β€œLookism β€œas a word was coined w reference to discrimination against fat people in the 1960s. That should tell you how important it is.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Yerico7 and Deleted member 21106
I had a long time accepting this truth. Why would nature make it so that just eating a few more grapes and honey than maintenance calories cause someone to descend so hard? I was anthropomorphising nature, shit just happens. Why are some people short and deformed and some tall and chad? Shit just happens, and shit just is. You can accept that fact and change for the better or keep coping and staying a deformed obese truecel like @Zer0/∞ .

And yes even going from 15 to 12 is a huge difference. I’ve seen some people go from 18 to 10 and they jumped not one but two tiers( mtn to chadlite). Everyone should be leanmaxing. β€œLookism β€œas a word was coined w reference to discrimination against fat people in the 1960s. That should tell you how important it is.
yea i bet zer0 would be a strong LTN if he lost his weight, maybe get a decent job and live a normie-life.
but he chose to stick with the subhuman way.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
yea i bet zer0 would be a strong LTN if he lost his weight, maybe get a decent job and live a normie-life.
but he chose to stick with the subhuman way.
no weight loss for autism :sick:

no weight loss for autism :sick:
ur not eveb ugly

holy fuck cagefuel at haynes he legit goes from high tier chad to a fucking subhuman normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21106 and datboijj
β€œHigh tier normie”
F1D82FDD 8DF8 44DE 866E 7D2952B65811

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, datboijj and Deleted member 21106