Starting to think I need lefort 3.. 🤔

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Tilted my head downward (notice eyes match the ears now), solved pretty much most of my problems, except the maxilla amd mandible looks even more recessed
Thought bimax was enough, but it seems the entirety of my maxilla is recessed, not just lefort 1
20200824 080128

By the way, gandy is frauding here. Eyes need to match ears
0c6f3952e85db188bd06884ed5c103b8
Like so
London uk 3rd november 2016 david gandy attends battersea dogs and H7B621

When you have a good face, easier to fraud/photoshop

I'm going to get an appointment for an xray for a better approach

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Lev Peshkov, goat2x and 1 other person
I was watching this post and then my
neighbor came and we watched it
together. He said this post really
changed his life and it touched my
heart. My village people are so
grateful. Am proud to say cool post
wow thanks for sharing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Fetnite, SadnessWYJ and 14 others
wow u mog gandy :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
wow thanks for sharing
There are 3 certainties in life - death, taxes, and autism

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Lev Peshkov, Hades and 1 other person
Your entire maxilla is flat so yes you do.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Lev Peshkov
Your entire maxilla is flat so yes you do.
Can't this be frauded with lefort 1 advancement, implants and fillers? Lefort 3 is some serious shit

Last edited:
Can't this be frauded with lefort 1 advancement, implants and fillers? Lefort 3 is some serious shit
by this point you should know that no doctor will perform it on you unless deformed/crouzon syndrome, so yeah you answered your own question, the general idea is to mimic LF3 with implants

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Gaia262 and Phoenix
by this point you should know that no doctor will perform it on you unless deformed/crouzon syndrome, so yeah you answered your own question, the general idea is to mimic LF3 with implants
Interesting. No I didn't know, this whole thing is still new to me

you need reincarnation bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Vidyacoper
u need to end ur life and reroll stats

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, goat2x and Introvertednarc
wow thanks for sharing

Everyone looks like that with eyes aligned with middle of ear...

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Phoenix
speak for yourself bro
not forward grown people JFL there should be bone projection
Find one screenshot of someone with eyes lined up with middle of ear that passes forward growth test. When I line my eyes up with my ears I’m basically looking down.

Find one screenshot of someone with eyes lined up with middle of ear that passes forward growth test. When I line my eyes up with my ears I’m basically looking down.
eyes lined up with middle ear? the fuck is this random measurement bro

When will this shit stop? There have been numerous surgeons named on this forum who are willing to do anything for a patient, including Le Fort 3's.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
ur legitass just fine. you dont have incel skull. the main thing thats really fucking unattractive in people today and repulsive is "computer virgin" skull. you dont have it. work out and get some serotonin goin and u can get hot chicks fr.

ur legitass just fine. you dont have incel skull. the main thing thats really fucking unattractive in people today and repulsive is "computer virgin" skull. you dont have it. work out and get some serotonin goin and u can get hot chicks fr.

Since when did we allow bluepiller normies here? GET OOOUUUT

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
Since when did we allow bluepiller normies here? GET OOOUUUT
i know more than u about looks theory. dude is downward grown af, but his problem is that he looks like a pussy, not his downward growth. dude looks like he walks round like a 5'2 ass dude like "coming through dont mind me" his eyes are pointed at the ground.

i know more than u about looks theory. dude is downward grown af, but his problem is that he looks like a pussy, not his downward growth.

For the first time the term greycel can be used unironically. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
For the first time the term greycel can be used unironically. JFL
if this dude bulked up and looked like a russianass bodyguard he'd be fuckin fine. he looks like a pussy, thats his problem. from his vertically distorted face im assuming hes tall because that type of face is usually on tall people. if he's 5'8 with that face then surgery/"hardmaxxing" would probably be whats up to be honest. im assuming he's 6'0 or more

i mean im with you that this dude is a fucking cel rn. 100% on that. im saying dude doesnt need fucking surgery. he wont be a prettyboy but you should know you dont need chicos face.

if he is 6'0 or more he should try and be a bodyguard type dude. rn his neck and entire structure is weak af and anybody of any height that is slightly fit could whoop this dude.

Last edited:
@warpsociety @fras @sorrowfulsad @LooksOverAll
His head is actually more tilted down
BFA 11536 1409521

@warpsociety @fras @sorrowfulsad @LooksOverAll
View attachment 627067

Still one of the hardest maxillamog pictures on earth. I'll show this to the next surgeon I meet and tell him I want this. If he doesn't comply I'll headbutt him ngl.

Still one of the hardest maxillamog pictures on earth. I'll show this to the next surgeon I meet and tell him I want this. If he doesn't comply I'll headbutt him ngl.
You're right, I finally understand now. It's my personality that is the issue

Will lefort 1 with CCW actually work on me or will it look weird with a dip midface? Strangely enough I can move my mandible very forward giving me a major under-bite, but I like the way my mandible forms when I do this

(Not a morph, brought my mandible forward) also, I feel my jaw doesn't close all the way @warpsociety could be the reason for the "long face". And I'm 5'9", maybe 5'10" in the morning
20200828 075334 20200828 075254

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back