Starting to think roidcelling is cucked as shit.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
While I have acknowledged and supported roidcelling earlier and acknowledge it has extreme efficiency I think the downsides of it are too much that I don't think it's worth it at all.

1. Money. How the hell are you going to fund your lifestyle? While steroids aren't as expensive as people think, the price really adds up when you factor in drugs to counter side effects, monitoring blood work, etc. Test is dirt cheap and isn't hard to source legit stuff, but we all know your not just gonna cycle only test. Trenbolone isn't too pricey, but is very harsh and anavar and primobolan are often faked and are usually very pricey. Again gym membership + food + roids + stuff to counter roid side effects + constantly getting bloodwork really adds up overtime. Plus what are you going to do if you get in a fight with your deal and he ditches you? Steroids aren't like other drugs once you are on them, you're on for life. You don't keep the gains. Pete Rubish tried to pct his t back to normal and ended at like 38 test. His test before roids was over 800 before. Although I think the actual bank account killer is growth hormone. Roid lifestyle is typically affordable up until hgh gets involved.
  2. The fun of them is usually only in the beginning. At first it's great since the stuff is novel to your system. Eventually on them you will hit a wall. Eventually you'll have to decide whether just to maintain or up the dose and get bigger. But we all know most roiders are addicts and choose latter option.
  3. Temporary gains permanent side effects.
    Maxresdefault 5
    Muchos de nosotros bebemos a diario lo mismo que mato a este hombre 1521205577
    78deb0625866963461acf433f2d1f6cd
    GAfAxPWhTTDyTzjhS7jrhEvnm6f 2xdZWN3LciBGCpM
    no you don't get to keep the muscle you gain on roids once you quit. Easy Come Easy Go.
  4. People tend to focus mainly on the men like Sylvester Stallone who's lucky to avoid most of the bullshit instead of focusing on the millions of men that do suffer. 1 in 4 steroid users has a sign of coronary artery disease and heart disease which is Erectile dysfunction. Sexual desire and hormones are not the problem, but blood flow is.
  5. 95% of all steroid users look like dogshit. Because they don't know the real dosages or have bad genes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 7580 and 12 others
u get like 3 months of fun then ur bald and aged and ugly forever:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, WhiteGoodman, virren and 15 others
u get like 3 months of fun then ur bald and aged and ugly forever:lul:
Not every roided looks aged prematurely. Zyzz didn't look too much older than his age. But yeah most age like shit.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16369, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
If your genetics allow you to roid without the usual side effects - balding, gyno, all that shit - then go for it. Use your genetic advantage to compensate for your disadvantages. Don't let people sabotage you with their anecdotes.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Polar, Deleted member 22080 and 1 other person
If your genetics allow you to roid without the usual side effects - balding, gyno, all that shit - then go for it. Use your genetic advantage to compensate for your disadvantages. Don't let people sabotage you with their anecdotes.
People only focus on guys that DON'T suffer side effects(Sylvester Stallone, Dolph, etc).

People only focus on guys that DON'T suffer side effects(Sylvester Stallone, Dolph, etc).

That's true. Perhaps the best thing is to try one cycle and see what the risk/reward profile looks like on an individual level.

My genetics are generally garbage but my steroid side effect genetics are spectacular really. I'd never have known if I didn't take the chance.

While I have acknowledged and supported roidcelling earlier and acknowledge it has extreme efficiency I think the downsides of it are too much that I don't think it's worth it at all.

1. Money. How the hell are you going to fund your lifestyle? While steroids aren't as expensive as people think, the price really adds up when you factor in drugs to counter side effects, monitoring blood work, etc. Test is dirt cheap and isn't hard to source legit stuff, but we all know your not just gonna cycle only test. Trenbolone isn't too pricey, but is very harsh and anavar and primobolan are often faked and are usually very pricey. Again gym membership + food + roids + stuff to counter roid side effects + constantly getting bloodwork really adds up overtime. Plus what are you going to do if you get in a fight with your deal and he ditches you? Steroids aren't like other drugs once you are on them, you're on for life. You don't keep the gains. Pete Rubish tried to pct his t back to normal and ended at like 38 test. His test before roids was over 800 before. Although I think the actual bank account killer is growth hormone. Roid lifestyle is typically affordable up until hgh gets involved.
  2. The fun of them is usually only in the beginning. At first it's great since the stuff is novel to your system. Eventually on them you will hit a wall. Eventually you'll have to decide whether just to maintain or up the dose and get bigger. But we all know most roiders are addicts and choose latter option.
  3. Temporary gains permanent side effects.View attachment 1864524View attachment 1864513View attachment 1864515View attachment 1864516no you don't get to keep the muscle you gain on roids once you quit. Easy Come Easy Go.
  4. People tend to focus mainly on the men like Sylvester Stallone who's lucky to avoid most of the bullshit instead of focusing on the millions of men that do suffer. 1 in 4 steroid users has a sign of coronary artery disease and heart disease which is Erectile dysfunction. Sexual desire and hormones are not the problem, but blood flow is.
  5. 95% of all steroid users look like dogshit. Because they don't know the real dosages or have bad genes.
Tbh cope. I am against roidcelling and think it's stupid but my dads friend is in his 50s and has been a roidcel for like 30 years and he also is a complete alcoholic and drug addict, he does lots of coke and xanax and so on. Anyway this guy was a slayer back in the day and still is, he has a full head of hair and is shredded and huge and he doesn't even workout really anymore he just takes roids. He literally gets like girlfriends in their 20s and he's in his 50's. He's also not rich at all he works as a bartender. He meets girls on the job and fucks them and dates them as an oldcel and roidcel. I do not advocate for roidcelling though

what happened to this guy?

That's true. Perhaps the best thing is to try one cycle and see what the risk/reward profile looks like on an individual level.

My genetics are generally garbage but my steroid side effect genetics are spectacular really. I'd never have known if I didn't take the chance.
Some people can't even run 500 mgs of test without their heart crying like a baby. Although I would say in a lot of cases the power and poison is in the dose.
what happened to this guy?View attachment 1864560
He got liver cancer from roid abuse and a dogshit diet.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Stopping@Nothing19

3. Temporary gains permanent side effects.View attachment 1864524View attachment 1864513View attachment 1864515View attachment 1864516no you don't get to keep the muscle you gain on roids once you quit. Easy Come Easy Go.
gym is cope, optimal physique is lean with some muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
When I did roids I wasn't in the best place financially, and I used every shortcut to cut costs. So it can be done fairly cheap. I wouldn't say money is the issue even if you are using ancilliaries because frankly most of the basic stuff like test, deca, anadrol, nolva etc is cheap. It's only expensive for these dumb indian incels who spend $300/month on prohormones and sarms that dont do anything.

The biggest downsides are 1) source unreliability, pretty much every source will underdose your gear. Instead of using clean methods they just load the gear up with alcohol so it hurts like fuck. Then you have to worry about a source doing an exit scam on you (happens all the time).
And 2) the realisation that it's all temporary. The biggest cope here and with noobs in general is that they can somehow roid for a period of time and skip ahead in their progress, when in reality it doesn't work like that. If you are lucky you will be exactly back where you were before you started your cycle but generally people will be in a worse state hormonally for a period of time. Realising that it's temporary makes the whole thing feel like a waste of time and money, and ultimately just an exercise in narcissism.

A lot of youtubers and fitness influencers who are "open" about their roiding really aren't. They're just telling half-truths. When they say they're off they're really on 500mg test and a little growth. When they go missing for weeks due to "family emergency" they're just off and look like shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
gym is cope, optimal physique is lean with some muscle mass
basically this

this is what girls want, a skinny young man who looks dyel in a shirt

roided out ogres like this get zero fucking puss they like only have malegaze appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, GetShrekt, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
lmfao the malegaze cope, thats when the lowest of the low genetics attach onto the most unmasculine and frail role models they can, being shredded and having muscles looks good though lmao, why dont you take up chess or use your intelligence to your genetic advantage bro, the brain is muscle
I was like being sarcastic mate you couldn't catch on?

I was like being sarcastic mate you couldn't catch on?
It's been known for ages fight Club physique only got attention bc it's Brad Pitt. I caught on.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Perfect physique for appeal is a leaned out muscular one.

When I did roids I wasn't in the best place financially, and I used every shortcut to cut costs. So it can be done fairly cheap. I wouldn't say money is the issue even if you are using ancilliaries because frankly most of the basic stuff like test, deca, anadrol, nolva etc is cheap. It's only expensive for these dumb indian incels who spend $300/month on prohormones and sarms that dont do anything.

The biggest downsides are 1) source unreliability, pretty much every source will underdose your gear. Instead of using clean methods they just load the gear up with alcohol so it hurts like fuck. Then you have to worry about a source doing an exit scam on you (happens all the time).
And 2) the realisation that it's all temporary. The biggest cope here and with noobs in general is that they can somehow roid for a period of time and skip ahead in their progress, when in reality it doesn't work like that. If you are lucky you will be exactly back where you were before you started your cycle but generally people will be in a worse state hormonally for a period of time. Realising that it's temporary makes the whole thing feel like a waste of time and money, and ultimately just an exercise in narcissism.

A lot of youtubers and fitness influencers who are "open" about their roiding really aren't. They're just telling half-truths. When they say they're off they're really on 500mg test and a little growth. When they go missing for weeks due to "family emergency" they're just off and look like shit.
That's why you don't get on unless you're gonna blast and cruise for life.
Cycling is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Tallooksmaxxer and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
The more i research roids the less I wanna do them

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
That's why you don't get on unless you're gonna blast and cruise for life.
Cycling is retarded.

Except no one blasts and cruises for life. What you mean is blasting and cruising for a few years, and then spending the rest of your life on various TRT prescription. Degenerate lifestyle for low IQ men who watched too many Tony Huge videos.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
everyone should lift naturally for several years before they hop on, if your response to training is shit naturally it's usually shit on drugs too, there's no point in doing it if it's not going to allow you to transcend to a level no natural can reach.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, WhiteGoodman, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
One strong cycle after lifting natural for a while to avoid the bad effects. Then maintain what is left of the unnatural gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Except no one blasts and cruises for life. What you mean is blasting and cruising for a few years, and then spending the rest of your life on various TRT prescription. Degenerate lifestyle for low IQ men who watched too many Tony Huge videos.
Every man benefits from TRT at some point in their life. It's a question of *when*, not *if*.

There's ways to go about this intelligently, other than waterballooning on deca during blasts with longevity and quality of life in focus.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This.

@RoundHouse enlighten this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
@RoundHouse enlighten this nigga
Like I said.

The extreme prices for temporary gains and permanent sacrificed are not worth it. People only focus on roid users like Stallone, Lou Ferrigno, and Dolph Lundgren whom suffer no negative effects. Arnold got excluded from that list as he had 7 heart surgeries including a quadruple bypass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
roided out ogres like this get zero fucking puss they like only have malegaze appeal
What a cope. They get enough pussy from feminine foids

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 21620
@Gaia262 I'm curious what changed your opinion on injecting.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Danish_Retard
everyone should lift naturally for several years before they hop on, if your response to training is shit naturally it's usually shit on drugs too, there's no point in doing it if it's not going to allow you to transcend to a level no natural can reach.
bro how do you mog so hard in like 4 months wtf :dafuckfeels:

@Gaia262 I'm curious what changed your opinion on injecting.

Steroids are outdated garbage from the 1950s. These things come with major possibly permanent side effects for temporary muscle gain.

Yes it was a major body looksmax but what it was doing to my blood work was horrific. Cholesterol was a mess, blood was thicker, blood sugar issues, basically a recipe for a heart attack.

I know there are newer safer updated drugs that are out there made by sports labs that are being gatekeeped for professional athletes who sign NDA's.

Why do you think testosterone and steroids in general are dirt cheap if they were so amazing? Also SARMS were a known failed experiment by these pharma companies but were given to the masses. Its clear what is happening here to me.

As a blackpiller taking normie advice is bs, i would rather spend my time researching updated information.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Moggable
It's a case by case basis - if I was truecel I would 100 percent do steroids

The bald, old, and heart disease problems that can come with steroids are #1 to do with dosage, #2 to do with genetics.

If you take low dosages and have decent genes it can be very beneficial but you’ll have to be on it for life or you risk to coming back to your previous status but a skinny fat version of it because you probably can never get your natural test levels back after being on steroids for a long time.

so just natural?? thx

dads friend is in his 50s and has been a roidcel for like 30 years and he also is a complete alcoholic and drug addict, he does lots of coke and xanax and so on. Anyway this guy was a slayer back in the day and still is, he has a full head of hair and is shredded and huge and he doesn't even workout really anymore he just takes roids.
Do you know why he take roids? Because his life depends on them. If he would stop taking steroids, his life ended. He have 0 muscle, 0 respect, 0 money and etc. I don't even talk about aside effects (maybe if he stops taking steroids his t levels will be like 100-200)

Luckily there are sarms that have no sides beside T suppression and one can easily come off them with no issues

Using anabolics without androgenic sides is a significant looksmax. Look at david laid or zyzz or jeff seid, yes they used highly androgenic compounds, but they didnt age from them (laid is balding rn though). Imagine everyone can achieve that, thats what sarms can provide

Last edited:
Do you know why he take roids? Because his life depends on them. If he would stop taking steroids, his life ended. He have 0 muscle, 0 respect, 0 money and etc. I don't even talk about aside effects (maybe if he stops taking steroids his t levels will be like 100-200)
He takes roids because he has for like 30 years and he is shredded. He also does coke all the time, xanax, smokes a lot of weed, is an extreme alcoholic he drinks a bottle of liquor everyday like it's water just to avoid withdrawals.

His life already is shit he works as a bartender and gets fired every few months and gets arrested a few times a year but he fucks like 20 year old girls because he is good looking and muscular. His liver is probably going to give out soon and he will die anyway because he almost certainly has destroyed his liver from alcoholism

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 22886
feel so bad for you niggas here who think your surgeries which will run you into the thousands will make more of a difference to ur life than roiding will lmfaooo.

muh muh once i get my .7cm byzygomandible maxillary pct increase i’ll finally be able to get bitches jfl. bunch of bluepillers

the realisation when you come to terms that spending a few hundred on a cycle will infinitely improve your life compared to your cope surgeries will make you suicidal.

any anti roid cope is so easily debunked with simple research.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 22126, Polar and 1 other person
OVER FOR LOOX, ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AND THE NORWOOD REAPER ARE COMING FOR HIM

weren't you like skinny as fuck a couple months ago :dafuckfeels:
I've posted pictures from when I was skinny before I started working out, I've looked more or less the same the entire summer as I do now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
High inhibition thread on cuckmax, and OP is ‘HighT’ with 887? :lul:

Keep saving for Lefort 11 dummbasses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Moggable and Dystopian
waiting for a balding 'cure' then ill blast all year long. although my family heart condition ill be dead by 25 jfl

Steroids are outdated garbage from the 1950s. These things come with major possibly permanent side effects for temporary muscle gain.

Yes it was a major body looksmax but what it was doing to my blood work was horrific. Cholesterol was a mess, blood was thicker, blood sugar issues, basically a recipe for a heart attack.

I know there are newer safer updated drugs that are out there made by sports labs that are being gatekeeped for professional athletes who sign NDA's.

Why do you think testosterone and steroids in general are dirt cheap if they were so amazing? Also SARMS were a known failed experiment by these pharma companies but were given to the masses. Its clear what is happening here to me.

As a blackpiller taking normie advice is bs, i would rather spend my time researching updated information.
There was a study showing 25% of all steroid users have erectile dysfunction, which is actually a sign of coronary artery disease and a heart attack. Randy savage had a enlarged heart, coronary artery disease, and died of a heart attack. I doubt his dosage was even close to as extreme as a ifbb pro.

Don't believe yates cycle for one bit.

Testosterone – 1000 mg per week
Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) – 500 mg per week
Dianabol (Dbol) – 40 to 50 mg per day
GH – 2 to 4 IU per day

That dose wouldn't even build 1 leg of Dorian rofl.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
any anti roid cope is so easily debunked with simple research.
I'm not repeating myself again. People only focus on the men who DON'T suffer the side effects instead of the millions that DO suffer them.

I'm not repeating myself again. People only focus on the men who DON'T suffer the side effects instead of the millions that DO suffer them.
cope. if that was the case then people would be more pro roid than anti roid. we both know that is not the case whatsoever. everyone focuses on the apparent side effects instead of actually looking into roiding properly and realising that it the greatest cheat code known to man.

imagine putting your kid on roids and hgh from young. near guaranteed successful sports career jfl. would be better off on it than off it.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender

This is perfection

Spot on, but testosterone is pathetically cheap actually. Jon Skywalker claimed he bought it for the price of a movie ticket.

Also roids do permanently change your muscle structure and density. It's just a lot of BBers refuse to train without drugs.
Steroidsfig1

Guys like David Laid and Zyzz juiced the moment they enter a gym and have no natural foundation.

The real bank account killer is HGH actually. Liver King spent $11,000 a month on HGH.