Starting to think this whole world is genuinely retarded

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Bronze
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
442
Reputation
360
I keep seeing these nonsensical

FIX MOJANG BEDROCK

comments in the YouTube comments and I just can't understand why the platform can't just implement a basic check to immediately ban any accounts posting that comment.

The only answer I can conclude is YouTube, as well as the rest of the world, is just egregiously retarded. Can't solve the simplest of problems.

Truly worthless, vile, and pathetic is this species.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deluxe4 and mxl4chi1
it took you until 2026 to realize this
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
who are these random letter pfp popping up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Similar threads

rollthefuckingdice
Replies
8
Views
38
pexy
pexy
lacobus
Replies
4
Views
15
lacobus
lacobus
vitobassu
Replies
4
Views
83
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
18
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
bIiss
Replies
4
Views
55
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top