starting to understand why females date less attractive men or couples who are mismatched

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
https://www.elitedaily.com/women/women-dating-ugly-guys/1092623

it's not a blue pill article but logical and some of you may not want to believe it.

it's because the dude lucked out or was at the right place at the right time. does not necessarily mean it happens to all ugly men only men in the semi attractive state.

so what does luck have to do with anything? it's obvious she is settler, basically lonely and needed a rebound.

Chad couldn't commit so she had to get back at Chad by using the beta.

this is where she controls the lesser attractive guy. it's like Stockholm syndrome, she is manipulating the guy with her looks and pussy.

but she still has options and may trade up. which explains why the tinder effect and online dating effect happens.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Will never happen to me because I cannot be manipulated

Where do people see hot girls with ugly guys? I never have. And I worked in a college area for years.

I guess that people who say this shit are the type that vastly overrate women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zygos4Life and Mansnob
Where do people see hot girls with ugly guys? I never have. And I worked in a college area for years.

I see it all the time. but women do settle, because like I said they cannot get Chad to commit.

Chad pumps and dumps girls often.

when I was younger I dated a married female and her husband was not even attractive, she used me on the side

Nice coper. Women will always get the best they can get, if she is with an uglier guy there are nonsexual reasons for it being so.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Nice coper. Women will always get the best they can get, if she is with an uglier guy there are nonsexual reasons for it being so.

no, they trade up when they are not nearing the wall, but once their biological clock is ticking they get a beta buxxer. egg man states this.

The thing about the article you linked is that it is based upon the view of a woman who lives in NYC. NYC is a notorious for such miss matched couples because the number of 20s women greatly exceed the number of 20s men. She erroneously concludes this is universal. Also it is published on a website whose business is telling women what they want to hear.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Holy shit you got life figured out

I think people are just being hyperbolic

It's not THAT odd to see a good looking girl with an average guy.

But it is definitely just be lucky theory