Starting Uni at 24 ?

Rea

Rea

Unworthy
Is it ok ? I really wanna go to the uni in some years but i'm starting to get old (i'm 22), everyone says it's fine but idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, flippasav, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
never began

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
@Imretarded? what do you think

• +1
Never too late but I'd say suboptimal. As long as you study something worth your time.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, FascisstChad, tombradylover and 4 others
Never too late but I'd say suboptimal. As long as you study something worth your time.
Yeah I'll only go if the subject i'm studying really interests me

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and greycel
I am 23 and that obviously late. Maybe if you work and study together, but just study at that age is not best decision. Only mb if you have family that can afford it in that case it don't matter and you can do anything you want. Imo u can try some online courses and learn stuff by yourself instead of spending years at uni. But that not work the same for jobs where you need fundamentals like med/deep tech

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Rea
That’s fine bro, there’s lots of people that are older at uni

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, irkkedmulatto, deepfuckingvalue and 7 others
I am 23 and that obviously late. Maybe if you work and study together, but just study at that age is not best decision. Only mb if you have family that can afford it in that case it don't matter and you can do anything you want. Imo u can try some online courses and learn stuff by yourself instead of spending years at uni. But that not work the same for jobs where you need fundamentals like med/deep tech
Tell me it's over without telling me it's over :

Thanks anw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and LuckyBeast
That’s fine bro, there’s lots of people that are older at uni
when I go to the uni near my home I never see any of them, that's cope

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Rea
when I go to the uni near my home I never see any of them, that's cope
in my course of 120 programmers there was no one older than 20 at start

• +1
Reactions: Rea
in my course of 120 programmers there was no one older than 20 at start
Yeah Ik that's the reality. People like to lie and say that some 27yo are still starting uni but the reality is different, it's maybe 1 person in 2000

• +1
i had two degrees by 24 lol

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, FascisstChad and Rea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, EverythingMattersCel, wollet2 and 1 other person
when I apply for a job at 30+ with no experience my skin won't make any difference
You'd be surprised

Also you could just say 'oh I did some work for government' and if they ask, just say 'no, it's a non disclosure agreement'

• JFL
You'd be surprised

Also you could just say 'oh I did some work for government' and if they ask, just say 'no, it's a non disclosure agreement'
How to fail your job interview in one step :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Suns9999 and Imretarded?
everyone says that but they are just gatekeeping, it's as boring as any other degree
looksmax and get into business. trust

• +1
  • +1
How to fail your job interview in one step :
nah they'll instantly hire you:feelshehe:

cus then they'd be like 'shit, what did they do:feelswhat:?'

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Rea
its fucking over oldcel subhuman cuck

• +1
Depends, are u going there for the “college experience” which essentially is being a degenerate, than yeh u r too old for that, u can always just fruad ur age.

But for an actual education? Than no, your never too old for college, a lot of people do online and also work full time

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Rea
Depends, are u going there for the “college experience” which essentially is being a degenerate, than yeh u r too old for that, u can always just fruad ur age.

But for an actual education? Than no, your never too old for college, a lot of people do online and also work full time
I see, how old are you

• +1
when I apply for a job at 30+ with no experience my skin won't make any difference
you wont even finish. ull rope from the suifuel of attending as an oldcel ugly cuck that must only study while normal humans will have leisure time and sex

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Rea and FascisstChad
Literally a guy we all hangout with in one of my modules is 27 and he puts himself out there. Im and a few others are 20 bc of gap year or retakes and everyone else 19-20

• +1
Reactions: Rea and FascisstChad
It’s fine, better than wageslaving. Good looking young people, parties, alcohol and some drugs vs a 9-5 with no large holidays.

• +1
Literally a guy we all hangout with in one of my modules is 27 and he puts himself out there. Im and a few others are 20 bc of gap year or retakes and everyone else 19-20
You’re in college, how old are you and what year are you in. What country and what’s it like there? I might consider going.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Rea
you wont even finish. ull rope from the suifuel of attending as an oldcel ugly cuck that must only study while normal humans will have leisure time and sex
PLEASE STOP REMINDING ME OF THAT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and LuckyBeast
Nah as long as he hasn’t aged like most of these cuck zoomers he’ll be fine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Rea
Has he just started a degree at the age of 27 or did he start a few years ago?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme
It’s fine, better than wageslaving. Good looking young people, parties, alcohol and some drugs vs a 9-5 with no large holidays.
:lul:
thats what 18 yo babies do that got all the time in the world to waste
op will be a old subhhuman in a rush no time 4 that. also probably autistic so its over

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad and Rea
You’re in college, how old are you and what year are you in. What country and what’s it like there? I might consider going.
How old are you

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and FascisstChad
op will be a old subhhuman in a rush no time 4 that. also probably autistic so its over
Tbh if I go to uni it's not to do that I just wanna study and get a ok job

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and FascisstChad
Im 20
Going into year 2
London uni
Im studying a course im interested in so naturally my grades float highly so far. Its easy to be a mogger in this uni because loads of nerdy internationals. However i only have 3 close friends here because of a retarded attitude in year one, im going into my second year.

• +1
Autism can be cured by a few drinks, cigarettes and some coke.
IMG 6780

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and wollet2
Tbh if I go to uni it's not to do that I just wanna study and get a ok job
yeah. you wasted enough time already partying is over

• +1
Has he just started a degree at the age of 27 or did he start a few years ago?
Nah were going into second year so he started like 25/26. I forgot what he did before coming here srs i think he was in another country studying

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Rea
Nah were going into second year so he started like 25/26. I forgot what he did before coming here srs i think he was in another country studying
Lifefuel, does he work at the same time ?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme
Im 20
Going into year 2
London uni
Im studying a course im interested in so naturally my grades float highly so far. Its easy to be a mogger in this uni because loads of nerdy internationals. However i only have 3 close friends here because of a retarded attitude in year one, im going into my second year.
I never once studied in school but despite that still got higher than most people so there are courses that aren’t completely useless I might be able to do. For me I’ll wait till my early 20s to build some experience and money. I could’ve went with all my friends but I’ll probably just go alone, but striking up a conversation and some drinking I should be fine, that’s what I did when I had a job. It will be nice to go to a place with teens and young adults unlike some of the oldcels I used to deal with.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, try2beme and Rea
im trying to go next year and im 24 right now. yes, I wish I had started earlier. but it is what it is. i spent my time on some bullshit.
everyone lives a different life. i stopped worrying. i realized I hated working every single blue-collar job. and I have no talent to generate more revenue than I would earn when I get a degree. I'm not good looking, cant sing, cant make a business, ill just grow older and end up opening up some shitty restaurant in my mid 30s if i keep living like this.

• +1